[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what was this that flew over LA last year?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
So what was this that flew over LA last year?
>>
File: r-GOLF-COURSE-GATOR-large570.jpg (38KB, 570x238px) Image search: [Google]
r-GOLF-COURSE-GATOR-large570.jpg
38KB, 570x238px
Ayy lmaos obviously

Probably reptilians.
I actually got a picture of a reptilian at the golf course the other day.
>>
>>17935463
Any links about it that are legit?

Resembles the Norway missile spiral
>>
Was this that rocket launch that all those retards freaked out over, even though there's a major launch site on the California coast?
>>
>>17935478
It was trending #1 on twitter for hours
Everyone in and around LA saw it, many celebs tweeted about it
>>
swamp gas
>>
>>17935478
>>17935489
Anyway here ya go
http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/08/us/southern-california-navy-test-mystery-light/
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 1280x720px
>>17935489
I'm not from USA so I missed it be really looks like a missile launch or something of that nature
>>
>>17935485
And you believe the navy lol
>>
>>17935500
Yup. Naval base tested a missile from a submarine. They don't announce it ahead of time becaues it's national defense and classified, but you'd think people would get used to it after awhile.
>>
>>17935507
I believe Occam's Razor.

What do you think it was? Leprachauns?
>>
>>17935500
Wtf is that? That doesnt look like a missle launch to me
>>
>>17935516
It's a missile launch that failed. There was a leak of the fuel and it went into a spin, creating that spiral.
>>
>>17935514
It was the US GOVERNMENT testing Ayylmaos ships
>>
>>17935516
I agree even the videos don't look real but Google Norway spiral and check it out. Supposed missile launch gone awry
>>
>>17935518
The Navy is a part of the U.S. government. Also, missiles make a lot more sense than ayy lmaos.

Why would ayy lmao ships leave great big rocket trails? They fly around on space magic.
>>
So they shot a missile directly over LA? With a glowing blue multi stage propulsion that then vansished, no
>>
>>17935556
This
>>
>>17935556
No. They shot the missile hundreds of miles away from L.A. But they shot it really high, to the edge of space. So it was visible all the way in Arizona.

It's just that in L.A. there's millions of retards who tweeted about it because they didn't know what it was.
>>
File: an20130522a2a-870x556[1].jpg (83KB, 870x556px) Image search: [Google]
an20130522a2a-870x556[1].jpg
83KB, 870x556px
>>17935508
I thought this was cleared up a week later after people were ayy lmao'ing this thing on their cell phones. Our Navy even admitted it was a missile test. They knew people would record the shit on their ayy lmaophones. So, basically, our Navy was showing Kim Jong-un that we aren't fucking around, we got some next level arsenal shit, and to keep his shitty test nuke missiles and haX0rz away from us.
>>
It was the tail of a rocket, saw a vid of the exact same phenomenon at a different place. Sorry, this time it's nothing
>>
>>17935463
That is what gas ejection from a rocket looks like when it's out of the atmosphere
>>
>>17935463
Holy shit was this really last year... I'm wasting my time
>>
>>17936026
Honestly I don't know people want it to be ayys so bad. To know that you're living in a country that has military equipment so advanced that can fool it's own population into thinking it's extraterrestrial shit isn't a bad thing
>>
>>17936329
A lot of people are so sad with their boring life that they'll redpill themselves into believing anything that isn't normal to them to be paranormal
>>
>>17936321

don't worry friend, we will all end up in the same place in the end :^)
>>
>>17935499
>>17935485
>>17935508
these people only believe it if it comes from a reputable source that is working for the government that is trying to keep us all from being terrified.

God bless people like you.
>>
leonard nimoy's casket
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.