[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

11B-X-1371 Is A Terrorist Threat?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (100KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
100KB, 1920x1080px
Hello /x/,

Not sure how many of you have seen this, but a man claims to have deciphered 11bx1371 and know who is behind it.

Apparently it is propaganda for a Christian terrorist group known as the Underground Church. They supposedly have a virus they will release in the US and France before the year 2024.

These videos go into greater detail:

http://youtu.be/uRStjmrK_V0
http://youtu.be/m5DaPa57i04
http://youtu.be/77XhJK85USs

Now obviously I'm skeptical but this guy has put a lot of time and effort into his analyses. I guess only time will tell if he speaks the truth.
>>
Going to be honest didn't watch any of the videos you linked, but I've seen the original video itself and other "debunk" "explained" videos.
It's fake, just for spoops.
>>
>>17935465
Well if it's fake it's pretty convincing, this dude has spent hours creating videos, websites, and presentations just to get his information out there. But I'd say watch his stuff yourself and come to your own conclusions.
>>
I thought the attack was supposed to happen around March this year iirc
>>
>>17936695
Well according to this guy it will be around Christmas before 2024. So no specific date.
>>
The guy who made the 11B-X-1371 video said it was just an art project tho
>>
>>17935498
I smell Soros.
>>
>>17936854
In the first video I linked, the guy breaks down why the "author" isn't the one that made the video. The "author" is essentially a con artist.
>>
>>17936861
Soros?
>>
>>17935498
>this dude has spent hours
>people never waste time on bullshit, and horsing-off
>>
>>17936814
If they have the virus now, why would they wait 7 years to release it.
>>
>>17936893

>Dan bronw Inferno

The virus was release 2 weeks ago faggots
In this cases I belive if a terrorist gain a weapon like this one this would be the how 2
>>
If terrorists were going to make a thread, why would they put it behind some kind of indecipherable code? Shit makes no sense.
>>
>>17936886
I mean, I won't argue with you there, but this dude seems genuine to me. Believe what you want I guess.
>>17936893
They believe the world will end in 2028 according to their worldview. 2024 gives the virus enough time to spread I guess? The analysis guy explains it better.
>>17936904
They want only the most brilliant people to join them, and to filter out the idiots. Kinda like Cicada 3301.
>>
>>17936918
So then it's not a threat but a membership application? Make up you mind.
>>
>>17936940
Its both, watch the analysis videos.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.