[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's hell like /x/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (347KB, 1400x696px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
347KB, 1400x696px
What's hell like /x/?
>>
File: 1462558385891.png (315KB, 383x348px) Image search: [Google]
1462558385891.png
315KB, 383x348px
My wife's family
>>
>>17935295
Iraq but instead of dying you respawn moments before the wreckage.
>>
File: image.jpg (387KB, 788x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
387KB, 788x1024px
>>
>>17935303
first post, best post
>>
>>17935303
/thread
>>
>>17935303
Ba dumb tss
>>
>>17935295
If it exists, there must be a way to overcome it, since emotions cannot exist in monochromacy. Where there's dualism, there's also a possibility to duel.
>>
>>17935349
Fighting other sinners for eternity on the river Styx is kinda metal
>>
The Bible teaches there are many realms. There is hell, I think also called Sheol, or Hades.

Then there is also the eternal lake of fire.

Here is how Jesus described "hell" in the gospels...

>¶ Woe unto the world because of offences: for it must needs be that offences come: but wo to that man by whom the offence commeth.
>8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foote offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather then having two hands or two feete, to be cast into everlasting fire.
>9 And if thine eye offend thee, plucke it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather then having two eyes, to be cast into hell fire.
>>
>>17935662
In other parts of the Bible Jesus says "the fire is not quenched, and the worm does not turn"

I think the second part of that (although I am not sure) may be in reference to how worms consume corpses in the earth
>>
>>17935295
There are two causality streams of supervenience in terms of heaven and hell if your streams happen to mathematically formulate the right conditions. Heaven is the continuous construction of atoms to continuously remake a "heaven" like world meanwhile hell is the continuous reconstruction of causality of bad choices. Simply put, these are low level classifications one should not be considered as mastered ideas. I know I don't make sense to you guys, my level of understanding of the universe requires prerequisite understanding of a lot of major sciences such as astronomy and quantum particles. Most importantly the law of attraction. I know I sound ridiculous, insane, incoherent but there is a level of information that is required to understand before reaching my level. Imagine trying to teach someone the meaning of kek to someone who hasn't even understood the internet. These are my daily trials. Please take a glance at 107.170.214.209 , then perhaps you can understand.
>>
File: 1464240801102.jpg (80KB, 966x982px) Image search: [Google]
1464240801102.jpg
80KB, 966x982px
>>17935303
>not my wife's son
>>
19 ¶ There was a certaine rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linnen, and fared sumptuously every day.
20 And there was a certaine begger named Lazarus, which was layde at his gate full of sores,
21 And desiring to bee fed with the crummes which fel from the rich mans table: moreover the dogges came and licked his sores.
22 And it came to passe that the begger died, and was caried by the Angels into Abrahams bosome: the rich man also died, and was buried.
23 And in hell he lift up his eyes being in torments, and seeth Abraham afarre off, and Lazarus in his bosome:
24 And he cried, and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on mee, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and coole my tongue, for I am tormented in this flame.
25 But Abraham saide, Sonne, remember that thou in thy life-time receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things, but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.
26 And besides all this, betweene us and you there is a great gulfe fixed, so that they which would passe from hence to you, cannot, neither can they passe to us, that would come from thence.
27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore father, that thou wouldest send him to my fathers house:
28 For I haue five brethren, that he may testifie unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.
29 Abraham saith unto him, They haue Moses and the Prophets, let them heare them.
30 And hee said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
31 And hee said unto him, If they heare not Moses and the Prophets, neither will they be perswaded, though one rose from the dead.
>>
this is hell.
>>
>>17935679
>if your streams happen to mathematically formulate the right conditions

God bless you. Just want to let you know personally that this nothing against you when I say this. I know it can be hard to articulate oneself in an interpersonal setting

However "if" is s huge logical gap, so to speak.

That statement is the basis of much error whether science or otherwise

We all matter. God is real. Jesus loves and lives.
>>
i dunno, how's the water?
>>
>>17935740
Fuck off, christfag. It's like you didn't even read that guy's post. Of course nothing scientific would translate to your autist black and white way of thinking. Go back to your cultist meetings where you all superstitiously pray in front of an ancient torture device
>>
>>17935740
I only used the word "if" because there can be circumstances where neither could apply. Sometimes you network of atoms could let you be born, sometimes it won't. Sometimes your network of atoms uninfluenced by the nature of society can lead to positive thinking, other times it won't. I know you mean the best, but math has a way of bringing things down to the basic levels. Cheers.
>>
Once you die you get sent to whatever you think you will go subconsciously.

Once you die with some kind of horrible guilt, your mind will think you will go to hell and so you will. The only way to escape is accept it and forgive yourself and ask for forgiveness. Once your mind is cleared you can do whatever you want basically.

Idea is your own thoughts create your reality.
>>
hell is jupiter. at the center of the planet is its core, separated from the rest. this core is paradise. outside of the innermost is an effectually infinite haze of suffering. time slows to a crawl, a minute feels like centuries. the air is too thick to breathe, but they must breathe it. the pressure is well beyond what any mortal vessel can withstand, but those who have been condemned do not have the liberty of being crushed to a pulp, rather they feel everything. one can see thousands of other lost souls in any perceivable direction for miles, impenetrable & invisible walls departing them. they perpetually feel each other's suffering but cannot communicate with or console one another. they stare upward toward paradise, begging and pleading for the creator to save them. hell is eternal separation from the love of God. they rejected him, now he does the same.
>>
The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven.
>>
>>17935303
lmao good show my friend good show
>>
according to demon that was here a couple days ago it mostly like new york city except much bigger.
>>
>>17935830
So sociopaths go to paradise because they live with no guilt?
>>
>>17935295
Reddit
>>
Probably something so terrible that our human minds weren't designed to be able to comprehend it.
>>
We all know the answer includes what you have to eat.
>>
>>17935798
>Christianity rekt
>>
>>17935871
Your god is worse then satan
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.