[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What spooky things happen out in the Pacific Northwest?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

What spooky things happen out in the Pacific Northwest?
>>
>>17935068
Ask me anything. I'm also Amerindian.
>>
liberals
>>
DB Cooper I guess
>>
>>17935068
Sasquatch. Missing people. You need to be more specific.
>>
Any Salem fags here? I'd love to go urban exploring
>>
File: full frog.jpg (19KB, 356x395px) Image search: [Google]
full frog.jpg
19KB, 356x395px
>>17935068

Lots of UFO sightings at Mt. Rainier, rumors of an alien base in the peak/under the base of the mountain

Sasquatch

Probably tons of shit up in the reservations. Even visiting Boom City would always make me feel a little off as a kid, but I haven't been out there in over a decade.

There's also Old Seattle, which now lays under the foundation of where Downtown Seattle sits now. Tons and tons of ghost sightings down there, mostly old prostitutes and settlers from what I've heard.

Couldn't say much about oregon, but maybe you'll find a haunted meth trailer in the middle of fuck nowhere since that's pretty much everything south of Portland.
>>
>>17936685
ayyyy whaddup 503 senpai!

Have you ever checked out Fairview Training Center?
>>
Seattlefag here, underground Seattle has a legit hobo hierarchy system ruled by an king, the tours you take only show you ten percent of the untouched undercity, the rest is underground gangs and burnt rubble, a buddy of mine took journalism in college and for his final project he decided to fake being homeless. He didn't shower for a month beforehand and gave himself his own haircuts. He stood out on the streets for a week before he was mugged, blindfolded, and taken to swear allegiance to the king. His throne was made out of the back half of a Cadillac and he told him he controlled most of the underground. There was a fire a while back that started underground and the parking lot next to my apartment was filled with at least fifty homeless people that surfaced from below.
>>
Tanis.
>>
>>17937684
T A N I S
<subbass>
>>
File: tumblr_nmltrta3UD1upq793o4_400.jpg (40KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmltrta3UD1upq793o4_400.jpg
40KB, 375x500px
http://disinfo.com/2015/05/temple-oculus-anubis-arch-weirdness-oregon/
>>
>>17935068
Where's the statue?
>>
>>17936870
>haunted meth trailer
Some say you can hear the sound of a toothless blow job to this very day.
>>
My post from another thread.

As someone who visited WA as a 13 year old and now at 24 has lived here for year, I have never felt spooped by it. I only mention that I moved here recently to show that I didn't just grow up here and am used to anything. Washington is beautiful, very beautiful. Even its rainforests are beautiful with its mists and fogs and moss growing everywhere.

The only thing "spoopy" about it is that everyone here is a redneck shut-in who wants to live in their cabin in the woods and never be disturbed by anyone. Lots of crack/methheads where I live. Lowlives, trash. The kind that litter their yards with junk. Lots of abandoned and dilapidated houses, but it never once crossed my mind to think of it as spoopy. Just the people here are unfriendly and unwelcoming. Very hard to meet people.

Seattle is completely different than the rest of the state and even still if you don't have a good foundation or a strong hobby or something, good luck making friends.

The spoopiest part is the cost of living. Hope you enjoy your $2000 1 bedroom apartment.
>>
>>17937659
Source on the final project
>>
>>17935068
Honestly a lot. Washington and north Idaho are full of interesting things for anyone who's willing to get out of town a bit and actually WANTS to find them.

Protip: if you can get to Spokane, spend a night or two wandering around out in the little tract of town-bound woodland between Upriver and Bigelow. Probably 7/10 people I know who I've taken out there at night had some "paranormal" experiences. Actually, just about anything north of the river at those longitudes seems good, but that area in particular seems to be an easily-accessible jackpot.
>>
>>17935068
Bigfoot, UFOs, people doing back things they shouldn't in the woods, people disappearing. Ghosts depending on where you're at.

Had a couple spooky outdoors experiences myself, revisited the mountain lake where one happened this past weekend and retold the story here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bEPcyJXZbQ

>>17936870
Mt. Adams too, that's where ECETI is, I can attest it's swarming with UFOs.

Paranormal State did an investigation there and filmed some once.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyS5NFt0Y14

>>17937714
Oh shit I remember this. Great thread material.

>>17938533
Saw some UFOs while in Idaho, and as mentioned above saw many in Washington. Both great squatch states as well, fun to read reports and go to the areas where the sightings actually happened.
>>
>>17935097
Kek
>>
File: its-a-fuckin-mystery.jpg (142KB, 1533x779px) Image search: [Google]
its-a-fuckin-mystery.jpg
142KB, 1533x779px
Howdy folks. Out on the peninsula. Been here a little over a year now.

Last year partner and I returned from abroad and were stationed in one of the small Pt. Whatever towns. Living in a tent on family property.

Two things happened while we were there.

>Middle of one night, we are only ones up
>Turn off electronics, crawl under covers, get ready to sleep
>New moon, so its dark dark.
>Suddenly we hear a pulsing hum, from what sounded like was about 12 feet above our tent
>It circled the tent at a leisurely pace about three times
>Had three dogs in the tent. None reacted.
>SO and I are spooped as shit, just look at each other in the darkness, don't say a thing until the noise fades away

The other one is kind of retarded and I feel retarded but

>Similar time of night, few weeks later
>SO and I walk around block to smoke bowl before bed so family doesn't smell it on us later
>Round corner, and I nearly shit my heart out as I see a black shape, about my size, dart between two trees.
>Stop in my tracks to look for it/see if it will come out the other side of the second tree like I was thinking it should if it were running that fast
>don't see anything
>Go to bed spooped

If anyone knows of any good places to maybe leave offerings for the Samsquanches out here I'd be grateful. Samsquanch is my favorite, and I would like to get to know one so I can sketch it out for others

Alternatively am also interested in others experiences in the region

Pic relevant. Don't remember the story it is references tho.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.