[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chip chan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: chipchanlilmessage.png (280KB, 724x301px) Image search: [Google]
chipchanlilmessage.png
280KB, 724x301px
This is the smallest message I've ever seen her post. I ran it through the google translate app and it came up with something along the lines of 'impossible walk', and also 'fire department' and 'housewife' (pretty sure this one was the translators fault lmao, thanks google).

We know she's been having terrible (cluster?) headaches, but seeing such a short message is somewhat worrying considering the length of her previous ones.
>>
How tha fuck did you run a picture through a translate app
>>
>>17935854
Google Goggles, friend.
>>
Bumpan for chip-chan
>>
Anyone have more info on her? never heard of her
>>
>>17936791
So many newfags. Is it really that hard to use google?
>>
>>17932998
How many fucking threads do we need about this?
>>
>>17937377
She is lost in the multiverse, and op is a fag who is trying to access his Godel concurrent mini universe to "save" her
Unfortunately for op the mind of chip-chan is his cell and also his key nobody can help chip - chan but herself
Best ting op can do is follow her until she wants to get out , be patient op , and try to live by and for yourself meanwhile, this could take a few thousand of years anon.
>>
that words meaning
when i walk 1sec i dead tired
can't go outside
>>
>>17937449
dude
>>
She's kinda qt
>>
File: chip.chan.7.21.png (304KB, 699x303px) Image search: [Google]
chip.chan.7.21.png
304KB, 699x303px
What about this? Can we get another translation pls? Tried google translate.

And what is she doing with her shirt slightly up and her arms fidgeting?
>>
It's strange that she fixed her shirt and moved her arms right after I posted that. I wonder if she lurks. If so then she can see through her eye lids.
>>
She might actually be dying. The text translates into roughly, "Get up murder feces chest pain"
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.