[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This symbol is everywhere

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: 1236416345126473.png (145KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1236416345126473.png
145KB, 1000x1000px
Been lurking for some time now and i decided to post this:

the symbol on the picture has been popping up on the unexpected places: my friends drawing it, part of graffiti, in the commercials on tv, not to mention my dad bought me a knife on my birthday resembling the shape of this symbol. As you can see, it kinda looks like a combination of a hagalaz rune (ᚺ) and naudiz rune (ᚾ)

I'd like to believe there's something deep and meaningful going on here. However, it's probably some viral marketing BS. But if it is viral marketing, how come i am the only one to notice it?
>>
>>17932905
RUNNING CACTUS
>>
unfinished swastika
finish it
>>
File: 264281.png (7KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
264281.png
7KB, 1100x1100px
>>17932905
u tried google images?

Also, where do you see the naudiz rune? I see Hagalaz and Is combined, but i don't see naudiz
>>
The symbol identification threads are retarded, cult/coven members aren't going to go around tagging shit with sharpies.
> op is a faggot
>>
>>17932929
its psychological
>>
>>17932935
Dont be so weak minded
>>
File: rune.jpg (33KB, 564x700px) Image search: [Google]
rune.jpg
33KB, 564x700px
>>17932905
i dunno men
>>
>>17932957
Sorry, my bad. i wanted to say Is rune. As for the Hagalaz, there are variations. Here's one: И
>>
>>81632971
Simple, it's a cactus with a baby rapist hat on.
And we can see right through jew.
>>
File: 1452404517371.jpg (235KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1452404517371.jpg
235KB, 1024x1024px
>>17932905

>"my friends drawing it"
your social circle
>"part of graffiti"
your local area
>" dad bought me a knife on my birthday"
your family

It is mostly likely either a psy-op (unsanctioned or otherwise) or an occult initiation into your local and/or familially-related cult/coven/society/etc

Either way the people close to you and complete strangers are going to try to (and most likely succeed in) completely mindfucking you

Be safe and don't let them break you too badly

I recommend avoiding the "chamber counsel/council" game

>"in the commercials on tv"
this tells me it's most likely a psy-op experiment and follows a script that is not unique to you and may be executed upon other people who are within the range of exposure to the same media
>>
File: ZcWHUJT.png (9KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ZcWHUJT.png
9KB, 500x500px
I found this one the other day, and it seems to be following me around. Anyone got an idea what it's about?
>>
>>17933286
Looks like random maze generator partway through.
>>
Looks like Khar with a Dot
>>
>>17933286
Yep, that's a symbol that is generally associated with great loss, but most frequently with infertility.
>>
>>17932905
The Gist of it is...
You are going to have to make a choice soon that will have a major impact on the things around you. Be smart and Think. Something is Coming
>>
>>17933286
stop that right now
>>
>>17933286
You're going to experience some sort of loss soon.
>>
>>17933286
I'm at a loss for this one, but OP's might be some kind of rune.
>>
>>17933297
Seems like the kind of maze you get losst in pretty easily.
>>
I thought maybe this was the French way of writing an I
>>
File: wot.png (32KB, 481x310px) Image search: [Google]
wot.png
32KB, 481x310px
do any of these mean anything to any of you? i've seen them a bunch of times in my dreams and they got stuck on my head for some reason

it looks like a word, but i haven't found anything on them - i thought they were runes at first but they're not, apparently

also it's weird to me that the last character has completely straight lines while the others have a mixture of straight and curved
>>
>>17933286
Kek I this means you need to invest heavily in lube
>>
>>17932905
pictures of Baphomet and Jesus portray the concept in art. As above so below is the general theme i believe
>>
>>17932905
The "n" I don't have the character sorry does look like hagalaz meaning "hail" not like worship but as in hailstone to represent destruction. The i, I think might represent the self,possibly to people who notice the symbol :/
>>
File: ukrainiansdisplaynazisymbol.jpg (92KB, 610x396px) Image search: [Google]
ukrainiansdisplaynazisymbol.jpg
92KB, 610x396px
Ukrainian Neo-Nazis
>>
>>17932905
Its Z in ancient roach alphabet.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.