[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did they mean by this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: what did they mean by this.png (320KB, 452x804px) Image search: [Google]
what did they mean by this.png
320KB, 452x804px
What did they mean by this
>>
Show us the way towards mew two
Oh Pokemon gods!
>>
>>17932767

illuminati?
>>
>>17932777
Nah the free masons and illuminati are separate.

>>17932767
This just happens to be a mason lodge that is also a pokestop. Nothing spoopy or conspiracy worthy.
>>
>>17932767
Graphy

or

Grafia

Create crafts and leave sigils for those below.
>>
Niantic just generate place as pokestop and ingress portals on googles maps places. Where there are shops or historical monuments. Please, get off this tin foil mountain.

But niantic does track your ass
>>
>>17932786

Names are irrelevant to the Illuminati, because they shed them like a snake sheds its skin. Also, they are linked very intimately with Scottish Rite Freemasonry. Since Pokemon Go is essentially funded with government money through its developer's founder, who is based in geo-spatial intelligence, it would not be too far off to assume that international bank money tied to such powers that be influenced the project. After all, we all know how much Freemasons love symbols, and mysteries. What better way of leaving clues, and teasing the masses, huh? lol You've just been REBRANDED. ppfft
>>
File: chk.jpg (42KB, 602x481px) Image search: [Google]
chk.jpg
42KB, 602x481px
>>17932777

>Illuminati
>>
>>17933082

>Where there are shops

I think its not only because they are shops, like they need to have some form of art.

For example i work at a cigars shop, and we have an indian guy smoking a cigar outside our dor. The store itself is not the pokestop but the indian guy it is.
>>
>>17933343
>Also, they are linked very intimately with Scottish Rite Freemasonry.
They were defunct before the A&AR was conceived.
>>
>>17932777
Trips confirm
>>
>>17933356

>Indian guy

i meant an Indian guy statue
>>
Bro, l2r. I said they rebrand themselves. Both organizations arose to power during the same time period, too. The mid 1700's.

What is A&AR; I cannot recall.

What is
>>
>>17933419
for
>>17933360
whoops
>>
File: 1365374447805.jpg (183KB, 640x889px) Image search: [Google]
1365374447805.jpg
183KB, 640x889px
niantic had another AR game before pokemon go which used the same map. most pokestops were also locations in that game.

they're sloppy as fuck so some of the descriptions from the other game remain. if you see one that doesn't sound like it belongs in pokemon, it's just a leftover from the other game
>>
>>17933741

Niantic is such a shitty vaporware company.

I don't know who convinced nintendo to deal with them.
>>
>>17933414
LOL! I was going to say.. poor guy would never have a smoke in peace again
>>
>>17933419
Except the Illuminati never rose to power, and the A&AR ("Scottish" Rite) developed in the 19th Century. The two aren't even comparable.
>>
File: Illuminati, Washington.jpg (209KB, 644x825px) Image search: [Google]
Illuminati, Washington.jpg
209KB, 644x825px
>>17934662
Power is perceived differently by folks with narrow minds.
>>
>>17934762
I concur. But in such cases, one is best considering the spoor it leaves behind, or the ripples it created, of which there are little.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.