[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i see shadow people is their any reason

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: Shadow121208a.jpg (233KB, 600x514px) Image search: [Google]
Shadow121208a.jpg
233KB, 600x514px
i see shadow people is their any reason
>>
>>17932526
the reason is your body passed between a wall/the ground and a scource of light quit roleplaying
>>
The spiritual answer is that shadow people are the physical manifestation of negative emotions and only a select few can see them. The more anguish and misery in your general vicinity, the worse they are.

The scientific answer is that because of sleep paralysis, you hallucinate. You see shadow people because you see tons of people moving around during the day and shadows at night.

Perhaps the truth lies somewhere in the middle? I dunno. All I know for sure is that I wrote a story about shadow people and this would be a great time to shill it.

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Night_of_the_Shadow_Man

Sit back and give it a read, it's quite a doozy.
>>
Yes.
You actually see shadows or darker areas and your brain being mapped to prevent threats will interpret those harmless light plays as possible danger.
It is a fight or flee reflex that stayed with us from our hunter/gatherer days.
>>
>>17932526
Or a potential sciencey answer is youve been on stimulants for to long and havent sleep in week(s)
>>
>>17932526
Or a potential sciencey answer is you've been on stimulants for to long and haven't sleep in week(s)
>>
>>17932526
You're*
>>
Ignore the people claiming they are negative, just because something looks the same does not mean they are the same.

The ones such as in the above picture, no hat man nonsense, etc, they just either watch or influence your dreams. They may have some other connection with dreams, who knows. Understandably it is pretty hard to find legit info on something like this, but if you are seeing them all the time it is probably something entirely different once again.
>>
i have a feeling that the shadow person whats to hurt me
>>
>>17932600
That's just racism.

What are the details? What is going on?
>>
theirs a shadow person that keeps showing up in my room when its dark
>>
>>17932545
>You see shadow people because you see tons of people moving around during the day

But what if I never leave my basement
>>
>>17932559
Not OP but can confirm.
>>
What has been observed with this type of phenomena, is that they only fully appear when they believe they cannot be seen. They will at least watch you sleep and can see - to what extent is unknown- that you are dreaming, at the least what level of sleep you are in. They do attempt a connection some sort, so watching or influencing dreams is thought to be the case.

Sleep paralysis is a pretty wide range of phenomena, though is not directly a result of this phenomena. For instance the feelings of people being held down or attacked are not guaranteed to related to this particular ...entity.

They do have the red eyes, but apart from appearing as a "thicker than normal" or "heavy" shadow, they usually have a fairly simple silhouette, possibly humanoid but not human.

They only interact with people or their surroundings - as far as we can tell - when they have "manifested" and are visible. Upon being noticed, they will watch briefly, hoping to stay hidden, and if their quarry wakes enough they will gradually fade into the normal shadows in the room. It is possible they feed on peoples dreams or something like that, but what are you gonna do.

There are tons of related phenomena, but the above consists of details relating to this particular event, and nothing else, not sleep paralysis, not hauntings, nit shadow people walking around, etc.
>>
>>17932635
In conclusion, these things, this particular thing -not things that may resemble it, can only interact with its surroundings if it is fully "phased in" and present. Once it "phases out" it seems it will not have any effect on it's surroundings that we can notice.

As funny as it sounds, if you were to sleep with a light on, it would be alot harder for it to stay hidden while manifested, so while it may sound childish, perhaps try that out. It may be enough to discourage most encounters, or at least ease your mind a little.
>>
>>17932616
You see your mom coming down the steps to bring you pizza rolls.
>>
>>17932653
wrong

they're actually hot pockets
>>
Burn
>>
>>17932591
I read that "shadow people" just watch and run away if you look at them, which matches my experience. I've seen these at least twice before. Nothing harmful. But like most unusual things I see/hear, I just ignore it.
>>
Ive only ever seen them when i have alot of negative things going on in my life and am stressed in general
>>
>>17932846
Well a good way to figure out if this is the same thing is, is what you are seeing out of the corner of your eye? Or while you are awake and walking around and see something for a second and then its gone?

Then it is likely something entirely different. These things depicted in the drawing are something you can look at directly and watch - if you are "lucky" enough to have the chance. They are not a trick of the eye, and after image or a brain fart. They don't appear around corners or under beds or in closets or in windows.

They manifest when you are asleep and typically don't move around. They phase out and are gone.

If that fits what you are seeing please give more info.
>>
>>17932858
Ive seen them fully awake and stared straight at them. Ive seen them outside and even during the day. Every time i got this weird feeling of being watched and when u would stare at them i could like sense their energy if that makes sense. Doesnt feel good. Im glad i dont see them anymore.
>>
>>17932526
I don't know what the fuck I saw, an hour ago, but I was driving before the sun came up and I saw something dark move across the road.

I had my brights on, so it couldn't have been a deer, otherwise I would have seen its brown fur and we don't have bears in my area...

All I know was it was as large as a deer, but it seemed to have absorbed the light shining on it, and it was staring it me as it walked across the road.
>>
youre withdrawing from meth
>>
Most of these answers are bullshit. It's nothing to do with shadows in the room being mistaken. I went through a phase where I'd have sleep paralysis all the fucking time. Shadow people don't busy appear in the dark, I've taken a nap during the day and saw one against a bright white fucking wall. No objects between the bed and the wall to even make a shadow of for me to see something differently. Shadow figure against a white wall with nothing else between me and the wall.
>>
>>17932559
Or alcohol withdrawal
>>
You racist motherfucker
>>
>>17932526
It's actually a clone of yourself, like in another dimension.
>>
>>17932545
>http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Night_of_the_Shadow_Man
will definitely check it out thanks for the insightful experience
>>
you probably just on meth or havent slept in 6 days
>>
According to my heritages lore, if you see shadow people, that means that somebody nearby is suffocating to death.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.