[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pagan/ general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

File: full-moon.jpg (35KB, 1264x842px) Image search: [Google]
full-moon.jpg
35KB, 1264x842px
Fellow Pagans! It is the night of the full moon. How have you celebrated?
>poured offering of alcohol to Luna
>>
File: 1466220490407.jpg (55KB, 718x699px) Image search: [Google]
1466220490407.jpg
55KB, 718x699px
>>17932309
Caught some shut eye.
>>
Contemplated the renewal of a talisman
>>
I did a lunar water spell and got results in the morning, that was fast
>>
>>17932405

This full moon is a full one indeed.
>>
File: readImage.jpg (19KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
19KB, 480x480px
>>17932309
any good full moon love spells you could provide?
>>
>>17932309
Observing tonight and tomorrow as She s full at 17:33 eastern u.s. tomorrow. Reattuning tonight and doing a Return to Sender tomorrow. Might eat some salmon and will be doing a rite of observance with another. Good times. ;-) What are you doing for Lamas? I'm thinking of baking bread, but other than that...who knows?
>>
File: saxon-idol-of-the-moon.jpg (100KB, 353x540px) Image search: [Google]
saxon-idol-of-the-moon.jpg
100KB, 353x540px
>>17932457
Will probably have a bonfire for Lamas. Hell, maybe tonight as well.
>>
>>17932405
would you care to elaborate on the spell?
>>
>>17932441
Ugly faggot, lips stained by cum
>>
File: elis3006.jpg (108KB, 432x581px) Image search: [Google]
elis3006.jpg
108KB, 432x581px
Welp just had my bonfire, gave libations of food and drink and had a drink myself. I think I'll bake bread for Lammas like >>17932457 suggested. Time to start preparing for the winter, I have lots of herbs to dry and vegetables to pick.

Thread is dead, is everyone busy jacking it to tulpa threads?
>>
>>17934912
fuck off faggot
>>
Can someone explain this pagan thing to me? Do you worship lesser "gods"?

Pretty sure that's a one way ticket to the lake of sulfur according to Elohim. I mean, I'll try summoning things and creating servitors/doing chaos magick stuff, but my faith still remains in God. Hell even King Solomon summoned demons using the five pointed star ring lent to him by Archangel Michael, to build his temple. Figured I could summon a demon of my birth, like around the time I was born, to further enhance my knowledge and astral experiences.

Tell me more about your stuff OP. Sounds interesting.
>>
>>17935950
If you truly believe in God, walk away from this stuff. You are not King Solomon. Besides, what good does it do you to subjectively enhance astral experience if you lose your immortal soul in the process?
>>
>>17935950
I do not worship the moon the moon is my sister and mother and lover, a part of my family like the earth and sun. I worship The One just as you do.
>>
>>17935962
Didn't know it was that much of a sin. Just from doing something simple like reading chaos stuff I can eternally damn myself, with no chance of forgiveness?

I mean it just seems kinda cool. Did you damn yourself anon?

>>17935967
Well I'll take this metaphorically/symbolically. Thanks for the reply.
>>
File: freyja-chariot.jpg (102KB, 478x599px) Image search: [Google]
freyja-chariot.jpg
102KB, 478x599px
>>17935950
Sure, always glad to explain!

First, what I mean by capitol-P Paganism is the collection of indigenous European faiths around before Christianity. "Pagus" is a Roman word which referred to small areas of land (administrative districts) or just the countryside in general. "Pagan" first meant country bumpkins, but later came to mean people who clung to the old faith and not the Arian Christianity taking hold in the cities.

I give offering to various Celtic, Germanic, and Roman/Hellenistic deities, as well as the spirits of my locality (since I'm American). Paganism is incredibly accommodating - in most cases, it is acknowledged that different cultures worship different things, and their beliefs are not false or the result of deception as it is in Christianity. Gods may differ depending on the locality, or a particular culture's interpretation of that entity. There is no dogma, no great subversive evil in the world, and no black and white morality. (cont)
>>
>>17934912
>>17935940
The joke...
you just missed it
there it goes...

anyways for my full moon night I drank some wine and took pictures of the beautiful yellow full moon.

Happy full moon everyone.
>>
File: wheel.jpg (42KB, 350x351px) Image search: [Google]
wheel.jpg
42KB, 350x351px
>>17935983
>>17935950
I hold major celebrations according to the wheel of the year, which is the solstices, equinoxes, and half-periods in between. This is in accordance with the old Germanic/Celtic traditions of feasting when preparing for harvest, or for the change in seasons. Often, traditions from different cultures align, like the Roman Saturnalia taking place around the same time as Yuletide. Usually to celebrate I'll have a bonfire, share food and drink with the gods in question, or burn incense. I have a shrine in the woods as well which I frequent. Some holidays have more specific rituals, like divination or the honoring of the dead.

Lots of these dates are shared by wiccans as well, but I am not wiccan because
a) they deny the multiplicity of the gods
b) they place femininity at the apex of their pantheon
c) they were completely made up in the 20th century and have no historical basis

Paganism is not witchcraft, nor devil worship. Many Pagan symbols and traditions were integrated into Christianity, on both good and evil sides, such as Christmas, Easter, cloven hooves, Jesus as the sun, and the popular image of God (which resembles Jupiter).

I'm still figuring a lot of this stuff out but there's a quick rundown of what I believe. You should give it a shot some time - you will find our gods are much more accommodating!
>>
>>17935950
i'm reading the bible now and sometimes they do "pagany" things. for example, so far everyone who is anyone builds and alter and burns offerings in the name of the lord. i think it's ok to perform some pagan practices if you do so as worship to the right people. this includes god, jesus christ, and the holy spirit. the catholics take it even further and revere the virgin mary and the saints. you can probably pray to angels, too. just remember that above everyone god has the final say..

and when it comes to performing "miracles", jesus did say, "Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me."

the way i see it, as far as magic goes, if done in his name (as in, jesus worked through me to allow me to cast a healing spell, instead of just claiming that power as my own) it is ok.
>>
Why you have to need haircut when it's fullmoon?
>>
>>17936364
some say that it helps your hair grow longer and stronger.
>>
File: 0402_santa_muerte_patricio00.jpg (265KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
0402_santa_muerte_patricio00.jpg
265KB, 1024x768px
>>17936349
Mexican Catholicism is really bad with that, they've got all sorts of weird cults that any puritan would have found heretical

Pic related, shrine to Santa Muerte, there's a big death cult around her in Mexico
>>
File: AR-23.png (133KB, 300x304px) Image search: [Google]
AR-23.png
133KB, 300x304px
Ate steak. Shitposted on /pol/ for awhile. Chatted with an author I really like. Made fun of people who think Oswald didn't kill Kennedy.
>>
>>17938813
This isn't exclusive to Mexico, all of the countries were cath*licism was imposed have some influence from it native substratum religion. Even places like Canuck land have different practices and everyone has their saints. Just look at how fucked up Haiti is with their voodoo garbage melded with the catholicucks.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.