[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not a Shitpost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: allowgov.jpg (31KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
allowgov.jpg
31KB, 620x620px
During the early 1980s and again multiple times around 2008, reality changed. The majority of you will consider this trolling (hopefully not the mods), but i assure you i am sincere.

Alex Jones and Bill Hicks are 2 people clearly ahead of their time. They and many others were early 80s crossovers. There are others as well that have that familiar insight.

Some of you reading this, those of you who use to be just average smarts who skyrocketed to genius level, you feel it and recognize it. You know you are not proper here. When you see people and animals tuck in a bit before a storm, you question shit. Why didn't you get that feeling, if this is your home. Why can you understand relativity but are the only asshole in the room without an umbrella?

Legit thread.
>>
>>17932269
Reality is constantly changing
>>
Hm, maybe.
Anyone this has been happening lets see
96, 2002, 2006, 2008, 2010, 2011, and earlier this year. i used to write down the differences write away like 'gethsemane' used to be spelled with an 'i' but I kind of gave up. i think it has to do with the brain. basically you 'glitch' into a savepoint because your memory card (brain) has a ram issue.
>>
Reality can be subjective to each individual.
>>
>>17932292
Reality IS subjective.

fyp
>>
>>17932292
I have honestly pondered if a soul is unique enough to create universes. Split reality on a quantum level by decision. The more your decisions align with the decisions of others, the more compatible your universe is with those other universe creators you encounter.

It is more realistic a tampering took place though.
>>
>>17932275
People often compare brain/mind functions to the computers we know, and while it's true that computers were modeled after the human brain/mind, it doesn't mean that our mind works that way, at least not with 'ram glitches'. I wouldn't consider differences like Gethsemane/i valid since it's easy to prove that it can be spelled both ways (many more ways, actually) depending on the language and location it derives from.
It's interesting and fun to self-roleplay mandela effect, but it's all much much easier to explain; our memory doesn't just store the data to remain verbatim for years and years. Some of it, yes, we remember exactly as it is because we continued perceiving and reassuring it, or for the sake of probability it remained unaltered. Some other information, we think we remember it some way and assume it's the right way. We retain that information correctly but not in it's entirety.
Take the Berenstain/Berenstein bears as an example. Yes, we remember the coloring books, we remember they were cartoonish bears, we remember the name - but not exactly as it is -, coloring books, character features/shapes, the fact they are bears, all of those things are a lot easier to remember when perceiving them as a kid and they're things we continue perceiving, unlike that name in particular.
And to top it off, mix that with the power suggestibility has over our minds, and there you go. A huge conspiracy everyone claims to experience.
TL;DR - No mandela effect whatsoever, basically the same thing as with 'Have you seen this man in your dreams?'. Blame it on your mind.
>>
>>17932336
It would be great to blame a faulty memory, but when you remember 6 or 7 major titles in your life incorrect the exact way millions of others exactly remember it?

I am sorry, but Forrest Gump said "life is like a box of chocolates" not "life was like a box of chocolates" in the movie i grew up watching. I am soooooo very very sure of it.
>>
>>17932317
Technically yes. It depends on how you want to see it:
A) Your mind has the ability to create an infinity of infinite timelines, through what we call 'imagination' or thought. Sounds like a dead end, but that's what it is. When you imagine or think of a scenario, anything at all, your mind is creating that and whether it still happens after the thought disappears from your mind or not could be referred to the laws or principles of observance.

B) It all exists already, out there, every single possible and impossible scenario and the mix of each and every possible and impossible scenario on each timeline or parallel reality/universe, and what happens when you imagine or think is using your mind as a window to those other timelines where every single thing can exist. For example, a timeline where the world and time ended yesterday? It's there. A timeline where the world and time ended tomorrow? It's there. One where god exists? where god died? where god never existed? where you didn't exist and neither did anything else? It's there and you're able to explore those scenarios and outcomes and possibilities as nonsensical as they could be.

But regardless of the way you see it, the point is that you can't access those other timelines/realities, at least not for now, I can assure you. Which as well opens the possibility of everything being as simple as one reality and one timeline.
>>
File: this-man-creepy-dream-guy.jpg (29KB, 329x400px) Image search: [Google]
this-man-creepy-dream-guy.jpg
29KB, 329x400px
>>17932366
That's when the suggestibility disproves the mandela effect.
I'm pretty sure you heard of picture related.
If not: it happened a few years back, the picture started spreading everywhere and thousands of people from all around the world assured that they had seen that one specific man in their dreams, often being very descriptive as to what the man represented and what he'd do or say during such dreams.
Some time later it was found that it was all some campaign just doing research for marketing or whatever, and that it was officially all 120% fake.
And people would still assure the man was in their dreams and it had some meaning or it was an entity that traveled or lived in people's dreams, when in reality it was a crappy drawing and some nerds behind the screen observing how vulnerable we are to suggestion, regardless of how basic it is.
>>
>>17932269
Ignore the NPCs. It also changed in the mid 90s and rapidly multiple times around 2000. You're jumping lines. You're not alone.
>>
>>17932366
Mandela affect is ssuch bullshit. Even when I watch the forest gump quote it still clearly sounds like hes saying "is". His voice is kind of funny and retarded so his "is" sounds like "was".
>>
>>17932269

>Alex Jones and Bill Hicks
>2 people

Try again.
>>
>>17932275
>2011, and earlier this year
I've noticed that someone's birthday has changed at least twice in the last five years.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.