[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Go and tracking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 13

The Illuminati has launched an official website and people are joining because they are sheep. Pokemon GO is actually a tracking program and theyre slowing mapping the entire world, all infrastructure, and anyone that it installed is tracking even when the phone is off. The Pokemon are interdimensional beings that can only manifest themselves digitally if we want to see them but they much more nefarious than people can hope to realize. If people are interested ill post more, if not fuck yall Ill lone wolf shut down the Illuminati myself Fags, but seriously /x you never play anymore :_(
Damn tulpa fuckers QQ
>>
just fuck my thread up
>>
File: Medieval_C_3PO.jpg (40KB, 512x699px) Image search: [Google]
Medieval_C_3PO.jpg
40KB, 512x699px
>>17932199
Play what? /x/ is full of rp scum these days, all they want are arg and spoopy stories, just fuck off and kys already senpai.
>>
If the Illuminati wanted that info they'd get it from the same people the FBI/NSA/DEA get it; wireless carriers. Pokemon go is just a game to get fat kids to walk.
>>
>>17932221
and wheelchair kids to roll
>>
File: 1439801758581.jpg (8KB, 200x146px) Image search: [Google]
1439801758581.jpg
8KB, 200x146px
Oh no not the Illuminuti! I sure hope they don't kill you when you "lone wolf"!! Be safe out there, schizos and role players tend to not be very aware to their surroundings when out and public and may end up hurting themselves.
>>
>>17932199
op what the fug are you going on about
>>
File: jtc10ks.gif (3MB, 538x514px) Image search: [Google]
jtc10ks.gif
3MB, 538x514px
>>17932221
Semi/not true, just like ingress, pokemon go is being used to actually collect data on human traffic/scheduling. There will probably be many "games" that are the same in the future, what better way to collect data/map locations then have people do it for you, for free.

This doesn't mean its a bad thing, progress is only furthered through the collection of data/information. So unless you want to live in the dark age forever, I suggest getting with the times.

All you kids screaming botnet all the time need to chill out before I summon Cthulhu to tentacle the fuck outa you.
>>
File: 600_440891977.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
600_440891977.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>17932199
tell us what you know! is my pikachu really working for team rocket?
>>
>>17932228
maybe for you lil pussy
>>
File: nicholas-cage-you-dont-say.gif (244KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
nicholas-cage-you-dont-say.gif
244KB, 333x250px
>>17932199
>Pokemon GO is actually a tracking program
>>
>>17932249
well yes, think about it this way. If you were a rapist banned from the playground how would you interact with the children...digitally ;)
>>
>>17932285
dangit op, just say what you want to say already
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 300x300px
OP we all already know who's behind Pokemon go
>>
>>17932199
Take your meds. If it were tracking us while it was off, why does my avatar jump around so much to reorient itself every time I turn it back on?

You're just salty because you can't throw for shit and can't even catch your starter. git gud scrub.
>>
>>17932199
Pokemon GO was created by a subsidiary of Google.

In other words - they don't need you to download Pokemon GO to track your phone. They are already doing that - on or off - any moment they wish to.
>>
>>17932199
Yoh do know they use premade maps, and that its all mapped already?
>>
Pokemon Go isn't using any new technology, it uses the same location tracking capabilities as I'm sure that Find My iPhone, (Google) Maps, and other apps already use. If anyone was to track anyone, they have been tracking already.
>>
>>17932199
you say that assuming all of us have the capacity to still rally enough energy to care to fight back.
there is literally no point these days, they won a long time ago.
>>
>>17932246
Luminatti confirmed
>>
>>17932246
why bother going through another application like pokemon
when google apple already track your movements with their maps app?

your theory is shit sempai
>>
This video explain more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g-xUtx6Dvo
>>
>>17932199
Pokemon Go does absolutely nothing that Google Maps didn't already do. I miss the old /x/ where people talked about at least relatively credible things. Not a single good thread in the whole damn catalog just fucking water bottles and Pokemon
>>
>>17932199
>Pokemon GO is actually a tracking program and theyre slowing mapping the entire world

google did that already, never heard of google maps? google street view?
>>
You fucking rp fag. Why should the oh so realistic illuminati care about a children's game when they could've just used the precursor years ago called Ingress? Stop breathing our air away. You make me all edgy
>>
>>17932199

If spitballing, pretty hilarious idea. I think Adam Sandler made a movie based on the idea.

If serious, get some help homie.
>>
But I've got nerves of steel.
>>
>>17933442
hey come on anon theres a guy who wants to genocide canada, a tripfag worship thread and repost from reddit thread too!!
>>
>>17932246
>collect data on human traffic/scheduling
>rewards people for going places they'd never go exploring for Pokemon
This is what a retard looks like
>>
File: evabeatrice.jpg (53KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
evabeatrice.jpg
53KB, 848x480px
This is tulpa thread now
Anyone tried recently imposition yet
I'il be working on my Eva Beatrice tulpa soon ya all
>>
File: 1462469889957.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1462469889957.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>>17933549
>>
Nigga phones had GPS long before Pokemon GO. Companies have long since been tracking our every move.
>>
File: father or quantam.jpg (42KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
father or quantam.jpg
42KB, 403x403px
>>17933621
yea tulpas are demons, disembodied or not. Youre going to keep being a sad lil shit as long as you converse with the fallen angels or nephilim or Tulpas sex friend ;))
Rebuke in the name of Jesus Christ and actually believe it when you say it outloud and they will leave you alone
>>
File: synagoguesatan.jpg (42KB, 592x275px) Image search: [Google]
synagoguesatan.jpg
42KB, 592x275px
>>17933489
Well Google has only mapped it by sattelite and those derpy trucks that drive around and take pictures. But with Pokemon you can get updated Geographical information that maybe the chinese could want for there joint invasion of the U.S with Russia and alot of South American countries. I
>>
>>17932199
Yeah, because they can't find out about infrastructure by, say, getting city planning blueprints or something.
>>
>>17932199
jesus, not another looney spewing obvinious things
>The Pokemon are interdimensional beings that can only manifest themselves digitally if we want to see them but they much more nefarious than people can hope to realize.
they are just bunch of code strings, not real beings, weaboo
>>
File: holypepp.jpg (143KB, 888x1120px) Image search: [Google]
holypepp.jpg
143KB, 888x1120px
>>17933780
you must live in the city newthinker, some people don't live there surprisingly enough. I wonder if my pappy's 100+ acre farm has been perfectly mapped by the Tennesse mountain blueprints but ill check and get back to you ;)
>>
File: Cassini_Saturn-bowshock.jpg (193KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cassini_Saturn-bowshock.jpg
193KB, 1280x720px
>>17933798
we are all a bunch of code strings dumb shit
>>
>>17932199
kek
>not using GPS spoffing to fool the Illumanati
>>
>>17932199
If there is a secret, all-powerful organization that is pulling the strings behind the curtain of all major world events, then they already have this information. Pokemon GO doesn't give them anything they didn't already have. It doesn't give our phones new abilities. They would have already been tracking our phones and reading our messages and listening to us over our microphones. So don't worry about it too much.
>>
>>17933805
I live in a town of 12k-ish, but if DA LOOMINATI is after info on a city's infrastructure, they probably won't be interested in Johnny Bumblefuck's shack way out in the boonies.
>>
>>17933810
so?
we all are code in D.I.O.S ( Divine Infinite Operating System ) or God (Good old divine)

the mind of the all is absolute beyond human and machine comprenhension.
>>
>>17932757
>Take your meds

Saying this in response to something as blatant as this seems really laughable. Especially compared to someone just rambling in the streets about cameras in every wall. We're talking about an application that does track your location, the concern is always there. Developers consider this all the time as well, not out of paranoia but out of data security fears.
>>
>>17932223

underrated post, my nigga
>>
>>17934077
if you belief in something, it is created in your mind, or atleast begins the catylism
>>
>Digital Inter-dimensional beings
>OP is a faggot
>>
>>17935103
thank you sir for thinking rationally in my beloved thread of information and silly emotions online today and yesterday in time which is the plane in which we experience our simulated reality on Gods map ofEarth
>>
>>17932223
my friend broke his neck at 15 motorcrossing and is fucked up below the neck.That might not be funny to him considering he cant do much
>>
>>17935189
It's spilling your beliefs out like this is what gives them a bad impression. When your every mention has to include the millions of layers of truth, you're gonna have a big paragraph just to say "hello" to someone.
>>
>>17935227
well step up lil nigga
>>
>>17932199

whats the point of tracking people with pokemon go when google/apple already do that shit on a daily basis? besides do they really want to track a bunch of fat neck bearded virgins wobbling from pokestop to pokestop? it would take longer to collect data and it would be usless for the goverjnment to track people with pokemon go because everyone walks around aimlessly, going to new places theyve never been before, or going between pokestops/gyms. even if it tracks you while the game is off.. idk it still makes no sense.
>>
>>17932199
>implying they dont already track everywhere we go...

are you new here or something?
>>
???
Why would they do this? It'd make sense for the CIA (of whom the chief designer of Pokemon Go used to work for a venture capital firm for). But any "Illumati" would probably already have this information, or at least a better, less arbitrary, way of collecting it.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.