[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ANNOYING CLICKING SOUNDS SAPPING MY ENERGY AND FATIGUING ME HELP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: 1467079300220.jpg (123KB, 400x513px) Image search: [Google]
1467079300220.jpg
123KB, 400x513px
https://www.google.com/search?q=I+keep+hearing+clicking+sounds+and+feel+like+my+energy+is+being+drained&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Ok the link posted are the results i got. basically I dont know what happened, I barely even meditated this time and I keep hearing these clicking sounds and everytime it clicks i feel my energy getting drained and im starting to feel fatigued by this, I woke up in my sleep to see a star moving outside my window but it was bright and more condense with a smooth perimeter the vision was real but with a cartoony accent. and the internet said its aliens trying to communicate but everytime i close my eyes to communicate they just say redundant shit, and they dont have to do the clicking sound to get my attention when they can just talk telepathically wtf do I do this shit is annoying as fuck. fucking shit started happening the night the cops got shot.
>>
You have tinnitus
Sorry
>>
WHY ARE ALIENS ALWAYS BOTHERING ME AND DOING THE MOST WHEN IT COMES TO ME HOLY SHIT I LITERALLY EXPERIENCED EVERYTHING EXCEPT BEING ABLE TO SUMMON LIGHTS IN THE SKY AT WILL.
>>
>>17932045
>>17932046
Oh and you also have schizophrenia
Sorry
>>
>>17932050
No I fucking dont, they are just using these dumbass contemporary diagnoses as fronts for their bullshit so when I point it out idiots like you can explain it away with correlating things like fucking tinnuts. why the fuck are they hiding what are they so afraid of?
>>
>>17932045
Dude. Tinitus is a continual tone, almost like a sine wave. Not a clicking nor a percussive sound.
>>
>>17932053
https://www.nidcd.nih.gov/health/tinnitus#1
Ayy
>>
>>17932053
Tinnitus may vary in the sounds, from ringing to a sound of wind and rarely but possible a clicking sound. And it can also vary with how long the sound lasts and when it happens.
>>
Exploding head syndrome?
>>
>>17932052
You sound just like my schizophrenic ex boyfriend... get some help. You seem like the paranoid kind, which is dangerous for anyone around you.
>>
>>17932209
anon you sound like a fag, or neck beard thats role playing, or a fag neckbeard. What you are not is a women
>>
File: 1467008236709s.jpg (13KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
1467008236709s.jpg
13KB, 250x140px
Your all wrong.

This is how I teach.

you all gave your answers but this was simply a means to providing the link in the OP in case individuals experience these phenomenon.

Notice how the results are not only spiritually oriented but also that of contemporary notions.

draw your own conclusions.

if you do not experience these things then this thread is not for you.

Good night friends.
>>
File: Karma Christianity.jpg (81KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
Karma Christianity.jpg
81KB, 640x633px
on a side note.

the shooting of cops indicates a decay within our current society.

yet it is remedial in the eyes of certain people since other remedial actions have not been taken, therefore the force of balance has been forced.

This correlation has repeated itself continuously, a group feels betrayed or oppressed. there are a few options cope with them or eliminate them. but even if you eliminate them there will spring up another to take its place if one isnt already there. the only viable solution is to produce more sustainable outcomes.

decay in societal structure due to societal structure not being tended to is natural in this society.

best bet is to regulate shortcomings.
>>
>>17932302
I take issue with that characterization of Christianity.
>>
>>17932319
to take issue is to convey aggression. change your perception of it and you will be fine.
>>
Chakras don't function in this system.
>>
>>17932328
why?
>>
>>17932321
But there is nothing wrong with aggression.
You don't even know what the perception is, so suggesting that it should change is absurd.
>>
please make the buzzing stop
>>
>>17932335
I would say aggression is not conducive to life.

you would say but it is because it helps preserve it.

but only in an environment thats already aggressive is this crude method somewhat yet horribly useable

if the environment were actually conscious and human aggression would not be a thing therefore it would not be needed

you will probably claim its part of human nature

i will say you dont understand human nature and confuse us for animals

something about evolution or its associations would fall here somewhere and how were just intelligent animals

i will say were so much more and conditioning has gotten you to accept the bare minimum as the absolute

as humans were not passing with a 65 its more like a 25 but we created a fake curve to lie to each other about it.

did I miss anything? Im just trying to avoid debate on the petty.
>>
File: 98696986.jpg (59KB, 468x318px) Image search: [Google]
98696986.jpg
59KB, 468x318px
I get clicking too. I found that taking Claritin (loratidine) once a day (over the counter allergy pills) controls it by a significant amount. Also nasal irrigation, like the Navage system, although I only recently started using that. I think it's trapped fluid near the sphenoid sinuses, caused by allergy inflammation.

This drove me MAD for years until I discovered Claritin. I use the cheap off-brand version from Walgreens. Any drugstore, supermarket, or Amazon will have it.
>>
File: 1248325848584.jpg (45KB, 626x517px) Image search: [Google]
1248325848584.jpg
45KB, 626x517px
>>17932369
So if I've got this right you think objecting to something you think is bad
Because that is aggressive, which is bad
Because you subjectively feel that aggression is bad/unnatural
And you have no substantiation for that beyond sophistry
hmm

>confuse us for animals
We are literally animals. Do you think we are plants? If you think we are nether, first of all what are we, secondly why aren't you published? Yes, I'm assuming that you aren't published because if you could demonstrate something so amazing I'm pretty sure we'd have all found out about it.
Do you think humans aren't bipeds or mammals as well? We are just as demonstrably animals as we are either of those things.

>just intelligent animals
I wouldn't put the just there. But feel free to project more.

>as humans were not passing with a 65 its more like a 25 but we created a fake curve to lie to each other about it.
So you're saying that humans aren't passing some nonexistent test that you imagined and hold us all to? Well, one person cares and I guess thats all that matters for you.

> Im just trying to avoid debate on the petty
And failing since you didn't even bother to ask what I take issue with or why. Instead you just revealed how close minded you are. Which is fine, I'm mostly just bored waiting to leave for work. Its amazing how every time I engage, either in person or on the internet, with one of you cooks you do the same things. Sophistry, diversion, framing your arrogance as humility, appeals to ignorance. Functionally similar to flat earthers or creationists.
>>
>>17932039
You have to induce a musical trance within your third eye. The song must become progressively more elevated. You'll be able to see with your eyes closed. You've been chosen.
>>
>>17932447

You're really not helping
>>
>>17932039
just say a quick prayer and tell what ever is messing with you to leave
>>
>>17933333
nice get
>>
Thanks for the feedback all and trying to help out in ways that you understand.

Aliens would be categorized as animals apparently since they could be considered bipedal even if their not bipedal categorization is the same.

What makes an animal a animal?

what separates a human from animal?

we are not the same.
>>
>>17932039
Help.
>>
>>17932039
its not ayys, its fay shit
>>
not this attentionwhoring human falure again...
>>
>>17933676
could just leave and never return to /x/ already, wannabe enlightened? you are really obnoxious and annoying
>aliens
alien is term that means non-earth origin life, imbicile.
yes there could be life somewhere similar to ours.
>What makes an animal a animal?
jesus, please tell me you are trolling or underage
>>
File: god protects tthem.jpg (153KB, 1640x976px) Image search: [Google]
god protects tthem.jpg
153KB, 1640x976px
Listen to me OP, the stars of this world are fallen angels. They are interdimensional beings who hate us because God told the angels we are above them. Satan and his crew left paradise because they didnt like God's way. Rebuke the being in the name of Jesus Christ and it will depart. There are documentaries on the power of the name of Christ to stop abductions and the like. Good luck to you though
>>
File: deus vult intensifies.gif (688KB, 664x714px) Image search: [Google]
deus vult intensifies.gif
688KB, 664x714px
>>17933790
>that pic
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.