[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We've all had that ONE dream at some point in our life that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

File: static.gif (838KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
static.gif
838KB, 500x281px
We've all had that ONE dream at some point in our life that we've never forgotten that meant something to us but we never knew what it meant.

Mine was around the age of 6. Dreamed that I was in a forest with some friends (about 5 of us) out exploring at night.
A bright light and strong winds came out of nowhere above us, friends run away and shout me to go with but i stayed and watched, it was a UFO.
I was somehow gripped and levitated into this spacecraft, everything then went white and i fell unconscious.
I wake up in some cylinder shaped vertical tunnel with coffins and holes in the walls with dead people in and covered in alien saliva.
There is no gravity so when i climb out of this capsule i begin hovering up this giant tall cylinder place. At the top is a doctors table with 4-5 aliens operating it.
They look like the typical Grey aliens and are wearing grey doctor outfits including dentist masks. They shine there bright lights on me as i'm strapped in this table and they cut my stomach open.
after they stitched me up and began staring very intensely at me.
My forehead starts tingling and aching. soon after that everything goes white again and they set me free in the forest.
Ever since this dream i've adopted some bond and liking towards aliens, 100% obvious they are real and kept a secret.

>Post ITT your strangest/meaningful dreams and discuss with others
>>
Had a dream I set an ancient Mayan(?) witch doctor free in an underground Throneroom somewhere in a jungle.

I gave him my Mjolnir pendant and he gave me some big golden key, put a hand on my shoulder and gave me a nod as he opened some rocks for us.

Then I woke up

>Did some digging on some unexplored family lineage
>Something Something native tribe from south texas known for shamans and medicine men
>>
>>17931788
sounds pretty interesting that wish it lasted longer wonder what was through the rocks
>>
>>17931813
Whatever it was was very bright, I don't think I woke up because I was finished sleeping, when I turned to follow him it felt like I was looking into the sun and I jerked awake.

The rest of the day was extremely positive for me though, good vibes.
>>
>>17931744
I remember this from when I was very young. Like, 4 years old I'd say. My dad and I are driving down the road near my house. Cut to a view of a sunset, the sun very low on the horizon. The sky is full of bright oranges and pinks. Next thing I know we are in a canned soup factory, for some reason. My dad and I talk to a woman with a hair net about cats for awhile.

....that's all I remember. It's the first dream I remember having, and it was so incredibly vivid. It's stuck with me for 20 years now.

I wonder what it means. Probably nothing.
>>
>>17931834
big bright sunsets are always nice to dream wish i had more of them.
soup factory haha i used to have dreams of beer factories and giant water taps
>>
I have written down almost a year's worth of dreams but nothing significant off the top of my mind. I will say this though. The other day I had a weird dream in which I was with two friends at a beach. Suddenly an albino sperm whale comes out of nowhere and eats one of my friends. It was super weird. I know one usually dreams with things you've seen recently, but I haven't really seen anything related to whales lately.
>>
>>17931857
A whale eating your friend alive hmmm strange indeed especially if you haven't seen whales recently.
I've been writing dreams down on paper since 2011 got stacks of them.
>>
>>17931744
I had a recurring dream where I was a different person, collecting rain in plastic buckets of various sizes and then boiling the water to drink. I lived in a shanty town made of aluminum siding and bits of wood and I had two young children under 5. I remember spending an entire day in this life each time I had this dream: 4 times when I was 13-15 years old. I can remember what the rain tasted like.
>>
>>17931834
Got another one I remember vividly from childhood, around age 6, was related to aliens. I'm in my bed when greys land a flying saucer in the front yard. I sense their arrival and run to my mother's room, where my brother went as well. We watch them from her bedroom window, when one turns and sees us. I go back to my room and hide under my bed. One of the aliens comes into my room, I can see its feet. As if it knew I was there without even looking, it flips my bed over and I am instantly paralysed when I look into its eyes.

Then I woke up. Thank God. Scared the crap out of me. I think I went to sleep in my mom's bed after that.

I don't think I've ever told anyone about these dreams, despite having them with me basically my entire life. Weird. Thanks for the free therapy m8.
>>
>>17931852
Haha. Fucking random right?
>>
>>17931936
frightening anon, guess i'd be scared shitless if i dreamed that. for some reason they never really harmed me in my dreams, if anything i think they healed my soul and befriended me. i want to see them again sometime. most people do see aliens as a threat or enemy sadly.
>>
File: soup.jpg (60KB, 374x475px) Image search: [Google]
soup.jpg
60KB, 374x475px
>>17931942
very random haha the brain goes to weird places
>>
I never remember my dreams but there is one dream that I've had that is reoccurring and the only dream I've ever remembered. However it's not spoopy, just weird.

>be panda
>out in the woods doing panda shit
>government is out in woods capturing other pandas
>I try to run away
>get caught
>get taking to some facility
>in laboratory
>scientists cut off a layer of skin from my shoulders
>attach miniguns to my shoulders that I control with my mind
Weird I know
>get placed in a big training area
>robots with guns go to attack me
>I'm forced to fight them off
>one robot comes up and shoots me in the face

That's all that happens, I've had this dream like 7 times in my entire life
>>
File: Lake_Tahoe_3-09_b.jpg (11KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Lake_Tahoe_3-09_b.jpg
11KB, 300x225px
I was riding a bike ride when the sun was going down near some lake I had never seen before. I was riding on the ride and it was actually pretty busy so I had to get off the bike and thats when I saw some girl I knew. She stopped her car and screamed for me to get in. I ran into the backseat and as soon as I closed the door, these lights starting floating out if the lake up to like 200-300 feet in the air. As I put my head to the glass I had a sense of dread. We started going about 60 mph she was flying (BTW I dont know who she was but I knew her in the dream, if you get what I am saying). Before I knew what happened a UFO flew right next to the car only about 40-50 feet in the air

>this is where shit hits the fan

The sound of the UFO was like anything I Have ever heard in a dream or irl. It was so loud. It sounded like you would expect a vehicle going 100-200 mph going but it was so intense.I have never experienced the sense I did in that dream. It sounded like a sonic boom going off right in my ear. It was so loud I woke up and still haven't figured out why I have never had that sense again.
>>
>>17932010
>Road not ride
>>
File: 1468858479697.jpg (828KB, 1350x940px) Image search: [Google]
1468858479697.jpg
828KB, 1350x940px
>>17932003
What if you are having some insight to some government experiment...
>>
>>17932021
If the animal spirits are warning me that animals are being turned into government weapons then I feel highly honored.
But I think the dream was just so weird that I remembered it and because I remembered so well, I've dreamt it multiple times.
>>
>>17932021
saved Anon, thanks! By any chance do you have higher resolution?
>>
File: sub.jpg (226KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sub.jpg
226KB, 1280x720px
>>17931744
>Virgin Mary and Jesus, in a dark alley, dancing with no shoes, I'm seeing them from the corner (is it night?)
>they teleport or something, right next to me
>they give me little flags, one longer than the other
>"join them when the five stars join"
>cut to another day, clear light
>four stars around the sun, in the shape of the Holy Cross
>join the flags in the form of the cross
>ship similar to
>>
>>17932060
Fuck.
>Ship similar to pic related descends
That's the end of the dream anyway. The ship was always the main part for me. Why would Catholic symbols be tied to a spaceship?
>>
Since I was about 9 I've had a recurring rushing sensation in my dreams. It's been a few years now but this made me think of it as I do periodically. The original dream involved a hillside with two children, a boy and girl but they weren't important. I wanted desperately to stall time, just needing a little more time. Eventually I find myself in an impossible long black hallway, but not one that I can walk around it. It's as though I have no body and my face exists in this black tube that's miles and miles long. Suddenly something at the end changes. A number increases or a light illuminates, I don't really know. And suddenly the other end of the tube rushes at me at a speed so incredibly violent it terrifies me awake. I woke up screaming, sweaty, and vomited. Ive actually had around 12 or so variations of that rushing sensation in dreams over the years. Im willing to talk about it more if anyone's interested, I could also describes the rushing sensation and the fear more.
>>
>>17932032
No sorry I got it off this board a few days ago
>>
>>17932067
Thats spooky desu
>>
File: 1459259825386.png (480KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1459259825386.png
480KB, 1920x1080px
So I have had two dreams that were very different holistically but had one thing in common. This girl who in both dreams was the same person. In the first dream, when I was 7, she took me on a hot air balloon and talked to me about how she had be watching me and that I was very important. She took me around the country and some other weird stuff happened in the dream that does not matter. The second dream is where it got weird.

The second dream happened this year. I was driving with my girl friend and a good friend and the earth was being pounded with meteors and I felt drawn to this house. Upon arriving there I got out immediately and went straight to the house where the girl from my dream was waiting for me, I recognized her immediately and I asked her why I was drawn to her, she motioned to my stomach where I noticed I had a small scar, which I have in real life just never really understood. and she told me it was an implant that she gave me. We talked for a while and she had two sisters and a father who did not seem happy with me being there. She took us inside and when we stepped in all of the chaos seemingly stopped. We went to bed and then when we woke up she took us to a school like area that seemed to be on another planet. And it just was all so vivid and felt so real.
It has stuck with me ever since.
>>
i had this dream about five years ago and i still think about it occasionally. i had a dream i was in walking through a forest trail and came to a clearing that was a school yard. to the far left of a field there was a two level enclosed parking area and a brick school. the school had a huge round chimney with the word "hope" written down it in capital white letters. it was very cloudy but all i remember before the dream ended was seeing a girl in the window and the words "hope catholic school". does anyone know if this school exist? i've been trying to find it.
>>
When I was around ten or eleven I had a really bad dream.
It wasn't really a nightmare, it just kinda filled me with dread.
In the dream in walking around my house, except my house is covered in ashes. Like, a ridiculous amount of ashes, so much it looked almost like snow. I see my older brother, and we immediately start hugging and crying,like something terrible happened but I don't know what. And we just kept hugging and crying until I woke up.
>>
I've had dreams about being a kid at summer camp since I was little. They've slowly gotten more violent and sinister as I've gotten older.

Since my early teen years I've been in camps in the forest with 14 or 15 other kids. Over the course of a few days I begin quietly killing my fellow campers. Sometimes smothering them while they sleep, sometimes slitting their throats, sometimes drowning them, etc.

In these dreams sometimes police officers come to investigate, when they get close to finding me I wake up...
>>
Here is mine, around the age of 4 or 5, this was not one dream but it was a sequence of multiple dreams
This was a bit after my grandfather died and I was shocked by the whole thing since he was practically a father to me. But a few nights afterwards I started having these dreams with the same theme, it was me in a massive room with grey walls and flooring with this massive archway carved into the wall. The room was filled with my relatives and they were all alive but nobody would talk and if I tried talking to somebody I would get no response. Every once in a while a tune would ring and this one of my relatives would walk through the arch way and would get on a small paddle boat being captained by a man in dark robes ( there was a river which led to the area beyond the arch). Once they would get on the boat they would row down the river and around the corner, I tried ti get into the boat many times but I would be blocked by an inadvisable wall. Every night somebody would go onto the boat and around the corner and the number of relatives waiting got smaller and smaller. Eventually it was just 4 or 5 year old me all alone, and these long dreams of nothing but loneliness lasted for 10+ days until one night the tune played and I sat and looked out at the river and the man in the robe came in his little boat and told me it was time for me to get on, I sat on and he rowed the boat down the river and as we went around the corner there was a blinding light and then I woke up and never had that type of dream again.

So /x/ what do you think it could have, i think it could be accepting death or something like that, but this scared the shit out of me when I was 4 or 5.
>>
I had a dream when I was about 13 or 14 that felt almost like a prophetic vision. I was standing in an empty plaza in the center of what I could gather was a giant city somewhere in ancient Arabia. It was noon and the sun was high in the sky. The plaza was enormous and had a mosaic tiled mural of a giant orange and yellow flower in the center. For some reason I was drawn to the yellow circle at the middle of the flower and suddenly felt a presence. A voice in my head spoke the words "sands great enough to bury The Great City" (which I somehow recognized as Babylon for whatever unknown reason) and out of nowhere I saw a giant serpent-like mass of sand spinning violently as if in a tornado snake its way over the walls and into the plaza. Now at a bird's eye view I saw it reach the center and coil into what looked like a deadly ball of sandy yarn as if resting, waiting patiently for the hour of its release. I was then taken into a small alleyway nearby, filled with little shops and seemingly guarded by a massive, imposing wall. By this point it was now evening and I then heard the voice again saying "waters to cover all of the earth" and felt the ground tremble. At this point I looked up and saw a massive tsunami at least 15 times the height of the massive wall come crashing down over it and into the city, flooding everything in sight.

(Cont.)
>>
>>17932418
(Cont.)

I grabbed a plank of wood and floated with it up to the surface of the water, only to see nothing but a vast sea around me. Bits of debris and even entire pieces of homes were floating around me. Inside what used to be a house I saw what appeared to be a cherub of sorts beckoning me. I followed it and it led me through the debris to another which I then followed as well. This continued in this fashion for some time until I reached one which dove into the sea. I held my breath and swam, following it through a maze of underwater debris until I felt my lungs would burst. But as I reached the distance my lungs would allow, we surfaced and I found myself on a tropical island of sorts surrounded by the cherubs and people I knew and loved. They all cheered and then I woke up. It still confuses me to this day.
>>
I was between the ages of 3 and 5 at the time, not sure on my exact age.

I was in a mansion, an old fashioned mansion made of articulately carved wood and there seemed to be a party going on. Despite it being a party everyone was very off putting. I would walk up to people and they would shove me aside. I felt completely out of place.

Then suddenly there was a thin, blonde girl about my age, I remember calling out to her, Lilith was her name. I ran up the staircase and embraced her in my arms at the top. It was a motherly embrace, and I cant say I have every felt that same level of comfor outside of the dream since.

Next everything began stretching, the staircase was suddenly much longer. I was desperately trying to reach her however I could not.

Next, I remember screams, Lilith fell from atop the staircase to the room below. I vividly remember seeing a lifeless body. I ran to her, and stared into her eyes which were pitch black. She said "We will be together", her head then slouched back, lifelessly. This is when I woke up as well.

>I have no fucking idea what this dream meant, perhaps some of you could shed some light on it. The name and what happened is all accurate, however I may not have worded it properly.
>>
I had this reoccurring dream since I was a young kid. I've probably had the dream 5-6 times, possibly more that I just don't remember.

The dream doesn't last long. It's from, assuming, my point of view at a popular intersection in my town where a grocery store, bank, gas station, everything sits. Literally everything is on fire and there's are hundreds of people in the street, running and screaming. Everything is on fire, the street, signs, buildings, people, but nothing is damaged or burning. Just the flames are burning on everything.
Never understood it.
>>
I'm almost 27 years old and the most painful dream of my life is still really fresh in my memory, it's not extremely complex either

I am in a completely white void, not floating in emptiness though, it feels like I'm in a room and I can walk around. It's impossible to tell how big the room is, it feels like the walls are one step away but no matter how much I move around I don't go anywhere.

After just a few seconds I turn around, and I see what is basically a cut-out of a piece of just the corner of a building, literally just a very small piece of a corner of a building.

The corner of the building is made out of weathered and old looking brick, and my mind almost immediately registers it as " the corner of a building you would see right before you enter an alleyway in a big city in America, like New York".

There is one of those lidded trash cans (not a metal cylinder one, one of the box green ones with a square shape) a few beat up and torn cardboard boxes right next to this cut-out of a corner.

For some reason this corner, even though I'm in a pure room of white, presumable light, has shadows on the side with the trash and cardboard boxes.

When I turned to notice this corner though, all of what I just wrote processed in my brain immediately, I immediately recognized the corner, visualized it as a cut of an alleyway, and noticed all of the trash and cardboard boxes.

After a split second of staring at the cardboard boxes they start to be blown away as if a strong gust just blew at them, but I didn't feel anything.

I turn around, and although I can't see it, for the smallest fucking moment I know I am about to be hit my something.

A giant white beam of light (somehow I could tell the "color" of the beam, even though all I could see was white) hits my entire body.

The moment the white light hits me though, it begins to disintegrate my body, but time slows down, EXTREMELY slows down, to the point where I can remember the feeling to this day.

(1/2)
>>
>>17932536
(2/2)

When the white light hits me it feels as if every individual atom of my body is being burned and disintegrated, but I am frozen solid and having to experience this pain.

The beam just barely begins to burn my body but I couldn't move and I remember in the dream just begging for death. It couldn't have even been mere seconds of experiencing this pain before I woke up with the worst feeling of fear I've ever had, but those few seconds are some of the worst memories of pain I've ever experienced.

I have wanted to decipher this dream my entire life, I must have had it when I was around 8 or 9 years old. I've been lucky to not have to revisit this dream since I first had it.
>>
I have had this one a few times.

I'm on the very edge of a cliff, hundreds of meters above rhe sea. It's stormy as fuck, completely slate gray overcast sky and winds that cause my clothes to whip wildly around me.

The cliff ascends and juts out to a triangular point, and I start to move towards the edge. As I reach the edge I get a pulling, churning feeling in my stomach.

My POV moves to 3rd person and starts circling me slowly. I'm just wearing normal clothes. When the pov gets directly behind me it starts to fly towards me.
My view goes back to normal and I spin around to face it, but turn just in time to feel what's like a giant fist the size of my torso hit me in the chest. Whatever it is, I can't actually see it

It blows me back off the cliff and I fall for absolutely ages. I wake up when the tidal waves slam me against the cliffside.

Does this mean anything? I've had it like seven times total, but haven't had it since late 2014. Inb4 it means don't go near cliffs.
>>
I remember a dream I had when I was 8 or so where I fought sumo on a bridge made of rock in a volcano. Dream ended when the sumo pushed me into the lava.
>>
>>17931744
I have strange dreams that I think too often about all the time.
One dream I was in my kitchen late at night, alone. I was panicking, trying to draw a symbol for reasons I can't remember. I can remember the symbol slightly as an oval intersected by two inward curved lines. I was drawing it everywhere, on the counters, the walls, I even flipped the table and made a very large one on the floor.
>>
>>17932010
I get what you mean about the noiae being unreal, i had a dream similar except I was involved in a car accident
>>
>>17932112
The greys implanted you desu
>>
when I have a hard dream I always have to physically write it down,

>released from school early by my counselour and my mother didnt know and we had gotten a new house and she was driving to pick lil bro and I up from school
>sees us on the side of the road and flips her shit before taking us home
picture is the description of the house
> waited a few hours, mom never came back so an old lady started taking care of us
>old lady and i rollerbladed to the house over
>everyone smoking pot
>all werewolves, about to eat me
> ohshit.png
>wake up

besides the dream being so long, its the fucking house mansion thing that I cant forget. Not sure if I wrot eit down but once I reached the bottom part of my room there was this plain ass desk with a monitor and at least 8 speakers around it. This kid who I somehow knew to be the former owner of this room was just in pain on the monitor, speakers had a delayed scram playing all in different pitches.
>>
Well, I was 6-7, and my dream went something like this: I was holding my pet lizard, (long dead) when suddenly I heard loud noises coming from the wall. They were hissing/scrabbling noises. Suddenly, my lizard morphed into a humanoid, and began screaming. It was terrifying. At first, before it started screaming, it was staring directly into my face, but it started screaming and staring over my shoulder. Then I heard something within my toy chest, behind me, moving around. I realized that my lizard was staring directly at it. I was much too afraid to look at my toy chest. Suddenly, the moving ceased, and I heard the lid creaking, and I felt the most intense feeling of dread I have ever experienced. I heard heavy raspy breathing from behind me, and then I woke up. I was scared to sleep for weeks
>>
interesting, i was just talking about memorable dreams with my spouse, i told them about mine just a while ago and it's still in mind, might as well post. on mobile, just gonna greentext it

>sitting happily on park bench with spouse
>go to put my arm around their shoulders
>fall right on my ass, bench is gone, spouse has disappeared into thin air
>stand up and for some reason feel strong urge to go to a grocery store across street
>walk in, see what appear to be duplicates of myself, hanged from the rafters of the building
>along with more of myself, my body stabbed through long metal poles, at the ends of each aisle
>place looks abandoned
>wander through the aisles until i see my spouse lying on the ground, unconscious, wounded
>run towards their body, check their pulse, dead
>hold their body defeatedly in my arms
>hear footsteps and another, this time a living, duplicate of me appears
>second me pulls out a gun, whilst holding a knife in their other hand
>walk to me, and kneel down, just in front of my face
>they obviously killed my spouse, theyre covered in blood along with their knife
>put tip of their knife through my chest and tell me, 'it's best we both end this now, i think.'
>second me shoots themself in the head after stabbing me, killing themselves
>im still conscious
>suddenly grocery store looks like a normal grocery store
>i look to the right and see, what a surprise, a third duplicate of me, completely unharmed, walking towards my dead spouse and i
>but there's my spouse, behind my duplicate..?
>theyve got a duplicate too
>third me turns to my duplicate spouse and says, 'just end their pain now, it's better now.'
>spouse points gun at my face, hear gun shot
>wake up, confused, tightly hug my spouse and can't sleep for rest of the night
>>
File: 1460603085381.png (141KB, 827x847px) Image search: [Google]
1460603085381.png
141KB, 827x847px
>>17931744
Use the catalog, newfag. >>17900116
>>
>Be 5-6
>Visually entirely grey featureless environment
>Nobody (including my own) there, no sounds that I can remember
>Utterly overwhelming sense of an emotion I still cannot describe accurately. Like if I couldn't have any fun until I'd done my homework but the homework was to build the entire universe one sub-atomic particle at a a time. But that wasn't the dream it was just a feeling almost sort of like that.
>Seemed to simultaneously last forever and take only a moment
>Woke feeling deeply unsettled and unable to comprehend what had happened
>Went to parents room "I had a bad dream"
>Only explanation I could give was that I had broken the computer.

Still can't decide if it was the most profound moment of my life or if it was just a dream.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.