[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 44

File: best_catbed_ever.jpg (61KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
best_catbed_ever.jpg
61KB, 500x363px
Old thread hit auto-sage: >>17874141

This Dream Thread general is for discussion of:

>dreams and interpretation
>nightmares and creepy dreams
>sleep paralysis
>lucid dreaming
>precognitive dreams
>astral projection/OBE
>everything else dream related

Please post here, rather than making a new thread for your own stuff.

Before you post, some guidelines:

1. If you need help with any sort of dream, lucid, SP, recurring, etc, or even just remembering in general, the best advice anyone can give you is to start a dream journal.

2. Giving advice or analyzing someone else's dreams does not require any sort of authority. If you think you can do it, feel free to give some other people a response.

3. Even if you don't believe this is a paranormal topic, this keeps the influx of individual dream threads from piling up, reducing the clutter and helping people find what they want and get interpretations more easily.

Some websites to help you out:

dreamviews.org

http://api.ning.com/files/P3hYmFgEsbPdxPgMJXWt7K6KUuoJYAYi7NXHr5GuVYff8NDqHvvmD7u8mkZ3MnPCSzZGPVKJ*2vwuowl*GbkLZeKNr0hUN0R/RobertBruceMasteringAstralProjection.pdf

Last note: We still could use some more dream interpreters. Don't be shy, just give it a shot if you think you know what another person's dream might mean. If you ask for an interpretation, try to return the favor and interpret someone else's dream.
>>
>>>17900140
the way i see it your inner self is just trying to get your attention. it's not really comforting, but it shouldn't be viewed as something to be feared or bad either.
Personally, I find meditation to be an easy way to understand and connect with yourself better.
i could be way off here, so if this is not at all the case, disregard my advice.
>>
>>17900157
Well, again, thank you for the insight!
>>
>>17900116
Ollright I got an old one but I remember it so vividly
>awake in a mall
>field trip
>the old class is here
>everyone is running from something
>I go against the current of panicked people running
>I enter a room
>utterly decimated
>I heard someone call out my name
>all I do is turn and get fucking domed
>I'm on the ground with my brain matter plastered on the ground
>and I sink
>slowly but I sink
>I'm on a shore unscathed
>there's an active volcano violently erupting
>I see a man standing inland staring at the volcano
>I call for him and try to get up
>muh legs dont work
>I'm left to watch this stranger be engulfed by a cloud of sulfur
>and I start to gasp for air as the sulfur begins to suffocate me
>and I wake up
That day I was just out of it and questioned everything
>>
>>17900263
>everyone is running from something
>I go against the current of panicked people running

Never a good idea. Maybe it was a dream trying to teach you about common sense.
>>
File: 153.jpg (299KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
153.jpg
299KB, 1920x1080px
What do you like to think about before you go to sleep?
>>
I got one i guess
>find myself in my room
>look out of window, pitch black vegetation, orange sky, stars visible.
>not the first time this has happened
>stare outside, see a figure a few meters away
>it's black like the surrounding vegetation, and has glowing white eyes
>it looks at me, i look back
>feel uneasy
>i hear a loud screech like noise
>wake up in a cold sweat
>>
Be 20. Reaccuring dream for some nights. Be in heavily forested area. Surroundings in black and white. I'm chasing a girl but I can never catch up to her. I'm crying as I'm running and feel some sort of longing and sadness knowing I won't catch up to her. Help??
>>
>>17901481
You are a creeper.
>>
File: 1441514681540.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1441514681540.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
Hello anons. so this morning i awoke from a very strange and persistent dream, at this point i've forgotten all of it except for the last part of the dream before i woke up.

basically from what i still remember i was in some grassland or forest and i somehow found what looked like a huge tower. i think it was concrete? maybe metal? i know for sure that the ladder bars that ran up the tower were metal.

i don't know how i did this next part but in almost an instant i was up on top of this tower. it kinda felt like i was slight shoted up there or something. anyway i was up on top and i could see forested mountains and some sort of landscape. i didn't stay up there long though, for some reason i felt compelled to jump off almost as if i was skydiving.

i don't remember if i landed anywhere, it felt like i blacked out. in just another short moment i was ascending again to what seemed like a much taller tower, and again i felt like some other external force was bringing me up there or something. this time it felt like a really fast fast platform.

i stopped rising just before the top and felt i was about to fall so i reached for this ladder handle to hang on to the tower.

this time i felt more afraid to let go since all i would see below were clouds. i felt like i was trying to hype myself to jump again but then i woke up;

what does all this mean? it's really persistent in my memory for some reason.
>>
>>17900116
So I was trying to lucid dream and in my dream I was naked in a dressing room and a super tall black lady with very short hair came in and started to fellate me. It didn't feel like a blowjob though it felt like her mouth was tugging on my dick and that was all. This is one of the first times I've ever tried to lucid dream/astral project and I really had no control over the events of the dream. I woke up very suddenly in the middle of this dream and I had this weird feeling in my testes like they were sore but not in a painful way like a dull blue balls type ache. Since then it has been about four days and the feeling hasn't gone away even when I finish and it takes me hours of laying in bed to fall asleep (usually fall asleep around 3 am now) and every morning I wake up incredibly early (from 5-8) and find it hard to fall back asleep. Did this dream mean something, is it connected? And is there anything I can do to fix my sleep pattern?
>>
I used to have a recurring dream that was just a a giant wall of machinery.
Cogs, pistons, belts, all sorts of moving parts with seemingly no end or purpose.
For some reason I'd wake up absolutely terrified.

Anyone have any clue what it could mean? Haven't had the dream in years but it still makes me feel a bit uneasy.
>>
>>17903609
You're afraid of being just another cog in the system.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>17900116
I'm living in a dream world where I don't know what to do. A vanilla sky reality.

Or at least that's what aliens want me to believe.
>>
So /x/ tell me something.
I dream VERY seldom, once every few weeks at most, and when I do it's about SUPER mundane shit. The last dream I had that I can remember was last week, I was just eating peanut butter toast and watching something on TV, usual morning schedule, and I woke up before I was about to get in the shower.

Anyway.

So a while back, couple months ago, I had a really weird dream. It was a video game; not me playing a video game, not me in a video game, but like the dream itself WAS the video game. My eyes were the monitor. Anyway, it was like an 8/16 bit game in the style of Undertale where you were just running, And eventually this smiling cartoon pig which was chasing you, caught you. It was the least threatening cartoon pig you can imagine. Then it closed up to your face, which was a blank, gender-ambiguous face, and the pig's face showed up behind/above yours, and they both started slowly moving- the implication I got was that this cartoon pig was raping this little gender-neutral character of yours.

A couple nights later I had a similar one. In much the same way I wasn't present and it was like a video, a very blurry video of three pigs raping some girl of questionable age. They were both very short dreams.
I was never around pigs as a child, I've never had any bad sexual experiences. What the fuck?
>>
File: 1461195470983.png (20KB, 587x202px) Image search: [Google]
1461195470983.png
20KB, 587x202px
>>17905116
>>
here is a short one from last night
>be in cousins house
>bedroom
>im sitting on the floor behind one couch
>some black dude behind another couch
>we are shooting at each other with m1 carbines
>i notice a ak on the floor
>throw my carbine away and grab the ak
>shoot a whole clip at him and bolt out of the bedroom
>>
Ok, so I only had this dream once, but i remember it vividly
>Myself and female aquaintance riding in on manta-ray dragons into an ash laden colliseum to fight godlike nobility figures.
>I distinctly remember a female co-worker talking to me, but the conversation is gone,
>Auto-fellatio happens and I cum ash and spiders, after which I wake up.
Fucking weird, but poignant
>>
This dream just happened
>Driving along a highway
>An elderly couple starts speeding down the right side the street
>they're in a white car
>There's an incline built over a hill
>The old man basically launches his car so high it's actually scary
>get to the top and see a blue car crashed into the side rail with the driver laying sideways head through the windshield.
>too shocked to pull over so I keep driving
>call in the accident to paramedics
>see the white car with the old couple a few blocks down driving normally..

So basically this old guy killed someone by driving recklessly, the part that sticks out is how high his car caught air..
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>watching sunrise from my garage
>notice its moving very fast
>it turns red and dips back below the horizon
>my body begins flying up, as if to find the sun
>notice the land below me is an ocean
>the earth/my body begins to shake violently

I think this may have to do with finding my Christian faith again. I've begun to lose it as I can't cope with the doctrine of my loved ones in eternal hellfire.
>>
File: ghastly.png (17KB, 935x491px) Image search: [Google]
ghastly.png
17KB, 935x491px
alright, gonna share a reccuring nightmare which I had when i was like 4-6 yo, then it stopped, then probably 10 years later I had it again. Not the scariest of dreams in itself, but spooky non the less.

Alright on to the dream now:
>Wake up(in the dream) at night
>Nothing is happening for maybe a minute
>Bedroom door slowly opens
>A ghostly figure slowly creeps in
>Looks at me
>Some shit from the Ring of something
>Says "Hello, Anon"
>Jumps me
>Wake up (irl this time)
As i said not the creepiest, but got me slightly shaking just remembering it

I also whipped up a quick reference picture in Paint
>>
Ive had two lucid dreams.
Both were involuntary and i was too afraid to take control of them, like you hear some people do. However i WAS aware i was dreaming and woke myself up from both dreams.

>first time
>be young
>share room with twin brother
>going to bed
>am suddenly in huge, dark room
>the walls are grey concrete, and go up about 20 feet
>I am walking around, and have the feeling that i am in an enclosure
>I walk along the wall and come upto a parking space.
>Parked is a huge armoured style truck. It is the size of 4 stacked busses.
>Painted dark green
>I get the feeling that this truck holds the animal meant for this enclosure
>I begin running the other way
>I come across a door
>it is the kind of door with a keyhole, but no handle.
>I dont have a key
>I hear the truck open
>I hear loud feet
>I am terrified
>I wake myself up by grabbing my phone and flipping it open
>god bless flip phones
>the light wakes me up
>i see neon blue tribal patterns on my roof for a few minutes

anyone else experienced strange vision after waking up?
>>
>>17906277
second time.
hands down the worst nightmare ive ever had.

>I am at the door of a large, black and white mansion.
>its night time, its very late and cold.
>I have the feeling im going to buy this house, however also that i shouldnt be here.
>I step inside and everything is quiet
>to my right is the living room.
>all the furniature is covered in white sheets, as if noone lives here
>to my left is the kitchen, its much the same.
>ahead of me are two closed doors and dark, steep stairs
>I choose the stairs
>I should mention here that i am dreaming with my eyes open
>I can see the wall physically infront of me
>however i am still dreaming
>I begin walking up the stairs to the bedrooms.
>all the doors are french doors, with glass panels
>I can see all the furnature is covered with sheets
>I come to the last bedroom
>It is bare, but a single bed in the middle of the room
>The window is open and the curtain is blowing
>There is a man sleeping in the bed
>I look at the man
>My face physically contorts
>I feel as though i "posses" this man
>As if somehow i go into him
>Now all i can see is a steel bar, with a golden light wrapped around it.
>the golden light globe is swinging
>A woman begins screaming in my ear, as if she were laying in my bed behind me
>after a while i "wake up" by willing myself to turn around
>theres nothing there
>I get up and have a coffee

i think the man was me. Im not sure what anything else means.
>>
>>17900593

Cartoon girls.
>>
>>17905974

Dont worry, since 99% of everything is satanic you would most likely join them.
>>
File: heat.jpg (19KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
heat.jpg
19KB, 240x240px
The most vivid dream I ever had was 2 years ago.
I will sum it up as the dream itself spans for a week and would take too long to type all the details.
I woke up on a monday and went to work, on my way there I noticed a green bus driving by, the green bus only goes on fridays so I thought it was a bit weird.
After the work day is over and I am on my way home I see someone lying down in an alley while someone else is stomping on his head so I yell out and run towards them to try to stop it.
About 4 meters before them however this man in a suit materilize right before me puts his hand on my shoulder stopping me right in my tracks saying "You shouldn't worry about that. Just turn around and go home."
Being pretty scared by a person appearing from nowhere and the person getting beaten in front of me I punch the suit guy in the face.
There however is not reaction from him but the one that beat up the other guy stops and turns towards me with this empty look on his face.
He then grabs me and the suit guy and him carry me off. I scream and try to escape but their grip is too strong and no one around seems to notice.
We arrive at a building and they put me in a room empty of all but some kind of strapping table and they strap me to this table.
The guy that beat the guy in the alley leaves and I am alone with the suit guy.
Then he begins to talk about all kind of things but mostly how I should not put my nose in other peoples business and how he can make me feel unimaginable pain and how no one will help me etc.
In the end he tells me that "he will show me and make me understand".
He then leave the room after saying that. After what I think is 15 minutes the door opens and an unknown man stand there. He says that he is going to help me get away from this place and he will explain more when we got away.
>>
>>17906486
I will now sum up most of the dream from here.
>He tells me suit guy is from an orginisation that pretty much rule the world
>They can use mind control/brainwashing
>Either so you are fully aware but can't control your body
>Or so you are "dreaming" so your mind is dreaming of a normal life think matrix while they control your body
>Can't really notice people that are brainwashed as they will act "normal" then suddenly jump you or go after you.
>We spend rest of the week until friday hiding and escaping from the brainwashed minions
>Guy that saved me get shot and dies and I am surrounded
All of a sudden I hear a snap and I am back in the room strapped to the table with suit guy standing besides me. "Did you really fall for it?" he says with a giant grin on his face.
He then lets me go and I walk home but right before I am going to bed for the evening I hear a snap and yet again I am back in the room with him. "You fell for it again?!" With a even bigger grin on his face this time.
I am shaking at this point and he just laughs at me and says "Take it easy, it is all fun and games, take a thunderstorm. You like those right?" And he snaps his fingers and I wake up in my bed for real just as thunder hits. It is 3:40 am monday morning with a thunderstorm outside.

I always liked thunder and rain as I feel it's calming, not so much that night though.
When I went to work in the morning too I saw a green bus too, got my heart pumping. It turned out the other bus was being repaired and they had to put in the green one.
Life went on as normal after that.
Sorry for these posts. English is not my first language and I am not used to writing so much.
>>
I would guess that this is sleep paralysis-related, but have any of you here who've had sleep paralysis remember seeing these "shadow people"? Anyone have any stories at all?
>>
>>17906493
You better fucking thank that guy for your free fucking thunderstorm.
>>
>>17905807
It's called a magazine you fucking moron
>>
A dream I have most vivid from my days of childhood, so long ago I can't remember how old I was, I was an average middle class man in a suit, tie, hat to match, reading a newspaper in a real generic diner when I was approached from behind and shot with a revolver.

I was no older than four when I dreamed this, that much I'm sure.
>>
>>17908771
Why do /k/ommandos always get triggered so hard?
>>
>>17908790
Reincarnation?
>>
>>17908790
I had a dream when I was younger about being someone else once. Nearest I can figure it was 1600's France. I was apprenticing with my father as a blacksmith type thing. Got called to join the Navy. Wound up getting impressed by English privateers and then later joined some Morrocan pirate crew that attacked the ship because fuck you English pig dogs trying to frighten me with your knees bent, running around tactics. Then I died like 10 years later still thinking about the girl I left back home. This is how I found out I was allergic to dramamine.
>>
>>17909323
>fuck you English pig dogs trying to frighten me with your knees bent, running around tactics.
Hey fuck you, frenchie. Try not dying to glorious English longbow for once.
>>
>>17909333
You seconhand automatic donkey-bottom biter. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!
>this nigga not getting my Holy Grail reference
>>
Just woke up from one of the craziest series of dreams I've had in the terms of control and vividness I had.

I knew I was in control each time, and that I was dreaming, and each time I thought I had escaped a dream and was in my bed again it was actually another dream.

Throughout the entire thing I felt completely helpless, like no matter how I asserted my will, despite feeling like I'm trying to, I couldn't control it. Even when I was almost certain I had finally woke up I couldnt move from my bed.

The overall feeling that I had compared to the dream became very apparent when I woke up, however when I was in the dream I don't think I could ever tell how different it was, just that I felt like I was isolated/dying/scared.

Also, a couple of interesting things happened in it:

I legit had a fucking mspaint screamer pop up with like a badly drawn worm on it like you'd see on /s4s/ or some shitpost here with a loud ass noise and at that point I realized "Wow, I'm in a dream, but what the fuck was that"

Second was a really cinematic part of my dream after I conjured up a giant brown anime benis girl (yes I went there the second I knew) and before THINGS there was Gollum at the door banging on it and when I was chasing him I had a sword and when I went outside suddenly it was on a very snowy mountain and my dream had 10 fps (was horrible don't recommend)

Also, between each of these I thought I had woken up and went through the long process of being stuck in my bed unable to move each time only to have other weird dream shit happen.

Basically it was filled with depressing things and "pranks" the entire time and I felt completely hopeless. Although I'm highly doubtful it's anything paranormal and just due to me spending 90% of my time on the internet being a NEET
>>
>>17909554
>between each of these I thought I had woken up and went through the long process of being stuck in my bed unable to move each time

It sounds like you did actually half wake up each time and this was a bout of sleep paralysis.

The signs are all there, particularly the intermittent waking up between dreams, the dream-within-a-dream feeling, and the uneasiness. This is really common when waking from a lucid dream and it's really easy to slip back into a lucid dream from that state. Just be glad you slipped back into the lucid dream state instead of meeting the hag.
>>
File: unnamed.gif (532KB, 370x271px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.gif
532KB, 370x271px
Ok guys gonna share my freaky dream with you guys. Happened about 2 weeks ago and still remeber it vividly
>>Been trying to lucid dream for months
>>Never success
>>Went to sleep while listening to trippy song on repeat with earphones
>>Only dream of the night
>>*Wake up* in dream
>>POV is from my eyes while in bed looking at bed cupboard and further desk with pc
>>pc screen is on
>>try to move/look around
>>suddenly extremely intense feeling of soul getting ripped out through head
>>felt like eyes(and soul) was getting viciously pulled out by thin rope
>>feeling passes
>>calm down
>>calm now. Wondering whats going on and try to move
>>music is tripping me out heavily(still playing through earphones)
>>completely paralyzed
>>start panicking coz cant move
>>paralyzing is going away
>>music tripping me out too much, trying to rip earphones from ears
>>fail several times
>>try to unplug from phone
>>earphones unplug but can still hear music
>>look up at pc, screen is on
>>pick up phone, go into snapchat
>>look at Comedy Central videos on SC
>>1 vid is extremely vivid
>>all of this is happening in dream, feels extremely real but still like dream
>>video is freaking me out
>>wake up, for real
>>laying in exact same position as in dream
>>earphones are still in ears, music still playing, pc screen is not on, pc is off
>>wtfjusthappened.jpeg
>>heart is racing
>>rip out earphones from ears and phone
>>calm down eventually
>>open snapchat to check snaps(havent been on snapchat for past 3 days)
>>looks familiar, open comedy central video thing
>>exact same video is playing as in dream, precisely the same video, every bit

Was this a lucid dream? Sleep paralysis? Why did I see the snapchat video in my dream before I woke up and saw it for the the first time?!? Was totally freaked out and haven't been able to experience same thing again, even with that song. Sorry for bad english btw
>>
>>17909628
Can someone shed some light on my experience? I'd really like to know what happened. Sorry for being a *noob*. Long time /x/ lurker first time poster
>>
>>17909606
>meeting the hag
what

Also the funny thing is I kind of felt like it was sleep paralysis while I was in my dream.
>>
>>17900263
Death represents change or transition for a lot of people in regard to dreams - I get a lot of death dreams as well. It sounds like you could've been dreaming about being on the cusp of actual practiced adulthood, which is actually being domed in the fucking face or slowly suffocating from ash as you're unable to move.
>>
I had a dream where I met a girl who loved me. Once
>>
>at the mall with bestfriend
>see a classmate jump from 2nd to ground floor
>went there to help
>all lights went out except where the girl is after going down the escalator
>see a stereotypical fat american walking
>girl's body disappears
>went back to 2nd floor
>everything is pitch black
>bestfriend leads me and instructs me to never open a light
>see the girl playing with her phone on the ground
>wtf
>leads me to a room full of skeletal remains of all our group of friends
>run to the other room
>it was a surprise party and he gave me 2 hookers.
>>
>>17909662
Lol
>>
>>17909662
>>it was a surprise party and he gave me 2 hookers.

Gee Bill, TWO hookers?
>>
I had a dream I went on the moon
I would've been the first man on the moon if the dream was real
>>
I'm gonna say this, and I don't really care that most people won't believe me:

I'm a natural lucid dreamer. I did it the first time long before I even knew what it was, or what I was doing. It's mostly when I'm going back to sleep after waking up in the morning, but I do get the occasional, longer-form lucid dream in the dead of night.

But, I don't dream most of the rest of the time. It's like I gave up my ability to dream normally for this, without even knowing I did it.

Couple of days, probably closer to a week ago, I had another lucid dream. It felt different. Like I was somewhere I wasn't supposed to be. I was in what felt like a large, old-style mansion, or art gallery. Probably more like the mansion, honestly, considering that there were bedrooms. Like I said, though, I felt out of place. Whole place was full of people, if you could call them that: some of them looked like regular people with off features, too tall, weird colored skin, or whatever; others looked like fantastical creatures, gryphons, dragons, whatever; the rest were the standard "special snowflake," fare you see on deviantart and the like, humanoid animal hybrids and other such things. There were regular people there, but they wore masquerade masks to make them look like they fit.

I didn't have one, but no one seemed to notice.

Now, maybe I'm overreacting, but I've heard that shared dreaming is a thing, and I figure that, if I do the lucid dream thing naturally and without any control or finesse, maybe... maybe I gate-crashed a shared dream party by accident.

I know I must sound crazy, but if any of you do that kind of thing, and you had a thing like that where someone you didn't recognize, using the form of a young adult, thin, generically athletic, with looks that weren't bad, but wouldn't win any awards, with white hair and gold-colored eyes, just know, I didn't mean to be there, and I'm sorry if my presence bothered anyone.
>>
>>17909756
idk, i thought someone could explain it.
>>
>>17900116
>>17910264
the internet is a material manifestation of our dreams, a place where you could hop on and see everyone as whoever they wanted to be
>>
File: tumblr_nsricb4qDm1sddazno1_400.png (153KB, 341x247px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsricb4qDm1sddazno1_400.png
153KB, 341x247px
>>17910605
Here, newfag.
>>
Creepy one I had last year and I still remember but haven't had since.

>Walking through some suburban neighborhood, the same one I grew up on
>See people walking by everythings chill
>See some dude wearing autumn colors smoking
>smiles, waves, and disappears
>Not quite lucid yet, think nothing of it
>All of a sudden my steps take me way way farther than they should have
>I'm at my house in like 5 steps
>Get in and some really fucking scary tall, grossly emaciated dude with a hexagonal pyramid for a head
>Things tall, like he's bent like his legs are broken and limps around
>when I say pyramid head, I mean like theres no way this thing could ever have had one to begin with since the pyramid was so small
>I try to sneak my way around it but it crawls in my general direction
>Try to open the front door to run
>The Fridge is where the door should be, the house warped itself
>The fucker rounds the corner into the kitchen, where I currently am
>I'm so fucked
(Continued 1/2)
>>
Here's some cool dreams that pretty much explained themselves to me.

>be in room or somewhere irrelevant to story
>have pill in hand
>going to kill myself because physical life is a waste of time that i could be spending in wherever after death is
>throw back pill
>swallow
>immediately realize that the afterlife would be eternity and thus time is irrelevant and i just made a huge mistake
>try to vomit it back up

>another dream
>some nonsensical stuff happens
>suddenly cut to old man in rocking chair
>his teeth are missing and destroyed, his mouth filled with blood
>talks about "not wasting [my] first life"
>end
>>
>>17911001
(2/2)
>Stand still looking into the fridge, just so I don't have to look at the horrifying thing
>I feel it walk right on past me
>I take a look over the shoulder
>The dude in the Autumn colors is smoking at the windowstill
>The same windowstill my parents used when they smoked
>The pyramid dude, who was emaciated as fuck, now looks like some pillar man.
>Those two dudes are just chilling in my kitchen
>Finally reach lucidity
>Ask a dumb question just to see the results
>"Are you guys real?"
>I literally shit bricks at what the Autumn dude responds with
>"Well, I can assure you that were not fake, were definitely real, Anon"
>The Autumn dude looked at his buddy like they were in on a joke I wasn't aware of
>I tell them to have a good day, and leave
>Lucidity's gone and the dream spirals into randomness

Kinda fucks me up to this day, simply because I was so in control, but the second I left those two dudes alone, it all vanished.
>>
i have a dream but its not sfw, should i still tell it?
>>
>>17911127
Yes. Text is not porn, so the fact that this is a blue board means nothing.
>>
>>17911127
Ok i will greentext it:
>In my house
>I go outside into the front yard and see its snowing
>I remember that's its summer and the temp. is 90 degrees where i am
>call my friend to tell him about the anomaly
>Someone unknown picks up the phone and tells me he is at the bank
>After that i go on the back porch
>here someone talking to me
>snow suddenly clears and there are three beautiful naked women standing there
>I rap my arms around one's waist
>After that i woke up.
>Tried to go back to sleep but couldn't
>>
>be me in my dream
>go outside
>it's raining pocket knives
>holy shit, there's the one i've always wanted
>wait a minute.. this is a dream
>oh dammit... i'm going to lose this knife as soon as i wake up
>grab knife in both hands, hold it tight
>NOT going to lose it, NOT NOT NOT
>wake up, no knife
>DAMMIT
>>
This one's from about a year ago, and maybe someone can analyze it. I honestly hope it's nothing more than a dream:
>be me, browsing the interwebz
>see something about an old book
>something grabs my forearm
>hear shrill scream like someone's being killed or something
>holyshit.jpg
>wake up
>sun has just risen
>look toward my bedroom's door
>see dark shadowy figure dart out.
>didn't sleep after that
I know it wasn't sleep paralysis because I lifted my head up to see whatever that thing was dash out of my room.
>>
>>17911182
I feel you, bro.

>Be me, age, like, three or four
>Sega game gear just released
>Have dream about getting up from bed and finding a game gear seemingly at random in the bed with me
>I feel like I'm not supposed to have it, so I hide it
>Under the television hutch, where it's in plain view, because I'm a small child and thus dumb
>Although, in retrospect this is kind of brilliant, because no one in my family paid attention to what was under there and their passive ability to notice things was basically nil
>Go back to the bedroom to go back to sleep
>Wake up, convinced that it was still there
>Realize that it was a dream part-way through the conversation with my dad
>Be small, sad child for a little bit before I go play my sega genesis
>>
File: canifuck.png (317KB, 882x631px) Image search: [Google]
canifuck.png
317KB, 882x631px
The things you see in the comments section...
>>
I had this strange year last year, I don't remember all details.

>new religion emerges in the world
>it uses a lot of rituals and black magic
>my mom buys a little wooden statue of this religion which represents some sort of beast/demon
>after it my friend dies and I see his ghost at my house
>passed some days, I am at my mom's room with her
>we here some noise and notice there is something in the corridor
>my mom says she will what that is
>I tell her to don't go, cause I felt danger
>she goes anyway
>she steps out the door
>something takes her, kill her while she screams in pain
>I go there to save my mom
>I look at the creature
>some sort of woman demon that walks like a dog and has her head inverted
>the thing run searching for my dad
>it kills my dad
>then suddenly I pass out
>wake up in a place which seems like a pyramid's interior
>there are 2 more people with me
>a Chinese girl and a boy
>an Egyptian demon appears
>tell us that we are in his dimension and the only say to escape from it is killing the 2 other people
>he gives knifes to us
>we run
>I hide myself in a dark room, full of Egyptian things
>I hear a noise
>Hide myself
>the boy enters the room searching for me
>I stab him in his eyes
>he fall dead
>then appears the Chinese girl
>she comes right to me
>look at me with a psycho smile and stab herself at the neck
>then the demon appears
>suddenly the boy and the girl spirits appear in an animal form
>they say we got to kill the demon
>the 3 of us start to have a fight with him
>we defeat him
>they vanish in the air
>then I am waking up at home
>with lots of family and friends in my house
>they are preparing for my parents funeral
>end
>>
Why is it that my dreams always go fuckup when I reach lucidity? I usually notice because the tattoo on my hand is fucked up. Then the instant I talk to anyone with my newfound lucidity, it's like the dream itself gets mad that I noticed and I usually wind up dying. Thoughts?
>>
>>17911437
It means make that a fucking movie
>>
Not exactly a dream or lucid dream story, but something I found funny to share about me:

>gets a bit lucid in a dream that something lewd is happening
>if I pretty much "will" my penis to cum it happen
>can feel my dick outside of the dream cumming
>wake up, have to clean myself
I honestly started hating a bit erotic dreams.
>>
>>17911473
world-of-lucid-dreaming.com is agood website, just skip their product shilling.

>why the fuck are you posting me a website
In case you ask, this website contain very useful things. For example, I discovered in it that when you get lucid you have to keep in your mind most of times the thought that "I am dreaming" so you can maintain it better avoiding the dream from "going mad".
>>
>I suddenly find myself in a foreign, wintery world
>It's snowing, everything is covered in snow
>I'm very aware that this world isn't my own, but not aware that I'm dreaming
>I ask a random civilian how I can get back home to my world
>tells me I can only leave if I die that day, and I will probably be killed by one of the residents, and if not I have to kill myself
>throughout the day, I interact with the residents but they're all friendly and don't seem like they're going to kill me
>finally, I ask who is going to kill me and when
>they all seem sheepish and just point fingers at different people
>saying things like "so and so usually does the killing, so you have to ask them"
>but none of them are going to do it
>so I decide I have to do it myself to go home
>I'm in a wooden cabin
>conveniently, this cabin has pills, alcohol, knives and a gun all laid out on a table
>I drink the alcohol just to relax myself for what I'm about to do and actually end up feeling drunk, something that has never happened in a dream before
>takes me a moment to decide exactly how I'm going to kill myself
>as I pick up the gun, a character from another dream (might post it later) takes the gun away from me
>he tells me not to kill myself
>his tone was stern iirc, but I think he was smiling as he backed into a wardrobe
>he holds the gun to his head, closes the door, and then I hear the gunshot
>everything after is pretty foggy - but I remember some people coming to check out the noise while I hid somewhere (I don't remember why I was hiding)
>I spend the night in that cabin and fall asleep
>the next day I ask if I'm stuck there now, since I didn't die that day
>residents say, "Yes, just like the rest of us" and I think I woke up then

What I'm most curious about is why I watched someone else kill himself. It was a little disturbing at the time, since he's a comforting character from a dream I had when I was younger. I never expected to associate him with something negative.
>>
I did a dream, I was in a school or something and me and some people that I don't know were chased by a weird guy, and everyone else were acting completely normal.
>>
ok, can you guys give me an explanation.

sometimes I woke up in the middle of the night, but it seems I am still in a dream, then I start doing some shit and behaving as if it were a dream, only to realize in the end is not a dream and finally wake up.

All this last less than two minutes.

It has happened a few times in last months.
>>
File: frankenstein.jpg (9KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
frankenstein.jpg
9KB, 183x275px
I have this recurring dream once in a while, where I am assembling my own "Frankenstein's monster" in my kitchen.
I usually get it almost ready, but never make it far enough to actually try to reanimate it. Usually I wake up in cold sweat, because the dream has a very dreadful feel to it.
I wonder what would happen if I made it far enough.

Anyway, do you guys think such a thing would be possible at all? Make a living humanoid creature from parts of different corpses? The idea has been haunting me lately.

I guess the creature wouldn't be very happy though, just imagine dying, and then waking up again all grotesque looking and stitched up.
>>
File: Picard_facepalm.jpg (90KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Picard_facepalm.jpg
90KB, 1440x1080px
>>17913505
>Anyway, do you guys think such a thing would be possible at all? Make a living humanoid creature from parts of different corpses?

Please pay attention in biology class, anon...
>>
>>17912841
You could make a short story out of this.
>>
Reposting this from a thread I started because I didn't see this one.

So I'm an English major, and I have really terrible dreams where I die a gruesome, horrific death on a fairly regular basis. They don't bother me much any more. This one I had last night does, and I really want to hear some interpretations of it. It was too fucking real, and I didn't die. I had my journal in my hands and was writing as soon as I had fine motor control back after snapping awake.

"Weird and faceless creatures, like deer without any features at all on their heads. Some of their heads are caved in, and make burbling, painful noises. Some have wounds deeply enough to free their throats enough to scream. Some are mating frantically on a rocky, volcanic crag, the sky is torn by fire. Mating frantically, in pain, unable to stop, in terrible pain, and terrified. Others stand in their pairs, exhausted but forever moving, jolting as though stung by invisible wasps.

Bewitched by a pale girl in the distance. Red hair. Strange blue dress. Poweful. Beautiful. The creatures fear her, and whatever afflicts them to mate and move so painfully finds its source in her.

A skeletal goat, torn open, rotting, mostly bones, the size of a god, towers over the whole scene, looking through eyeless sockets upon work it claims as its own. It stood statue-still, and then suddenly shudders, and walks onwards. The ground shakes with its passing, partly in hatred, partly in fear. It looks at me, and turns as if to appoach."

And then I noped the fuck out of the idea of sleep so hard that I haven't even napped after that waking me up at three AM after having dozed off working on my latest writing project for one of my many jobs at one AM.

I'd really like to know what the fuck that was, and I'm not sure who else to ask given my absence on most social media.
>>
>>17914523
Some life context of the past few days: I've managed to obliterate a long-time friendship, been very behind on work on my writing, and I've just gone through a break-up, separate from the end of the friendship I mentioned, if that clarifies anything.
The giant fucking goat skeleton was there the whole time. It radiated pride.
>>
>>17914523
Sounds disturbing. No theories yet, unless you watch a lot of horror movies.
>>
>>17914527
Sounds highly stressful. That could be another cause.
>>
File: medcthulhuroticawithtitle.jpg (72KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
medcthulhuroticawithtitle.jpg
72KB, 427x640px
>>17914534
Not especially. I do enjoy a good bit of Lovecraft, though. And HR Giger. And Beksinski.

Okay, I've probably consumed enough macabre bullshit for my psyche to internalize it, but that's not what makes this weird for me, because I have horrific dreams all the time. I fell asleep in the middle of typing a sentence, saw all that bullshit, and then was awake, writing it down and hellbent on not going back to sleep last night. That goat skull looking at me was too real, and I didn't die like I normally do in my dreams.
>>
>>17900116
I've had a handful of precognitive dreams. The dreams are usually months before the events occur, and the events are so insignificant and short that I don't remember the dreams until the events occur.
>>
So did this die?
>>
>>17914681
/x/ is a slow board.
>>
I had the dream a couple years ago but it still bothers me. Excuse my shitty greentexting, I'm on my phone.

>sitting at computer
>computer is on a table in the back living room
>adjacent to me is the sliding glass door
>mom and dad on the couch watching TV
>little brother on his computer next to me
>look over at parents and say something
I forgot what I said sadly
>look at my brother for a second
>look back at my parents but they're gone
>my brother is gone too
>look back at my computer and feel myself levitating
>like something is dragging me upward
>think alien abduction
>phone is hovering up with me
>gain motor functions and force myself to grab it
I still don't know that I'm dreaming
>after grabbing the phone I wake up

Anyone have any idea what this could mean?
>>
File: 12880189.jpg (472KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
12880189.jpg
472KB, 1000x1000px
Several years ago, I posted here asking about a strange series of dreams I had. It involved people and myself running around like refugees from an unseen threat. We were in a bizarre 'eternal construction site', some strange jungle of cement and rebar.

Several people responded saying they all had similar dreams at around the same time. I think one or two people even recognized each other from in there, though faces were blurred. However, everyone eventually 'died' in the dream and then stopped having dreams like that. Someone said they were finally caught by one of the monsters; a blurry creature that you couldn't focus on.

As far as I know, I had them longer than anyone else. The last dream I had, I escaped from the jungle and into the countryside. There were fields and coniferous trees and a gentle breeze.

But something caught up to me. I felt it wash over my back and come around from all directions like being hit with a tidal wave of agony. The needles on the pines turned to steel, and the grass under my feet turned to razor blades. The breeze brought scorching and scratching ash, and I felt everything tear at my flesh, and I saw my own blood running in the wind and on the ground.

And the *scraping*. The sheer NOISE of hearing thousands and THOUSANDS of TINY LITTLE STEEL BLADES SCRAPING ON STEEL AND FLESH AND BONE AND I FELT -EVERYTHING-.

I never really slept well since, the sound of scraping metal still puts me on edge, and violence triggers weird responses with me. I don't know why I'm posting this. Maybe one of those people are still around, or one of them survived this long. I think I was in there for a few weeks at best.
>>
>be me
>dreaming
>i walk out of house
>piles and piles of things surrounding house as far as the eye can see
>tubers
>tubers everywhere
>wake up with nosebleed
>>
>>17900116
Had one of the weirdest dreams I've ever had last night, it's a long read but an interesting one if you ask me.

So I was in a sort of mental hospital in Maine, I think it focused on rehab and stuff. They had a whole bunch of different rooms and an outdoor area, it was an unpleasant place but not terrible. Most of the beginning of my dream was just me going through, talking to people, and doing like therapy and shit, everyone was really nice though.

At some point I discovered this area out back. It was sort of like a train platform, but there was a hole in the fence there and people were coming and going through it. At around this point I began to suspect it was a dream, but I couldn't change anything so it was very strange. I decided to leave through the hole and see what there was out there.

Most of the surrounding area was like a construction zone. It was very muddy and walking was difficult but as I walked I saw a sort of path, where my grandmother was waiting. This was odd since my grandmother is in a retirement home and has some sort of dementia/Alzheimer's thing that make it very tough for her to speak. She led me down in silence through mountains towards this city which seemed very South American though it was in Maine still. As we walked I received a phone call from my uncle (her son) telling me she had left the retirement home though he was glad she was with me. By this time I was fairly sure it was a dream, but I was locked into it and couldn't change anything like my normal lucid dreams.

In the city we went to a hotel, where I found out she had booked the penthouse which surprised me since I assumed it was expensive and I doubted her ability to even communicate with them. She began talking to me, and she made perfect sense like she hasn't in years. We got on the elevator and when we got off we were in a nice, though old fashioned room with a view overlooking the city.

(cont)
>>
>>17916545
When we got there she started changing her earrings and other jewellery, talking to me about things like the weather or how my apartment is, just unimportant stuff like that.

I noticed soon though that there were four men sitting at the window. Their skin was grey, and they looked grim. The one furthest to the left began talking to my grandmother in Lithuanian for a couple of minutes. Then he turned to me and spoke in Lithuanian for a bit. He turned to me grandmother and incredulously asked if I didn't speak Lithuanian, and she confirmed I did not, so he turned to me and spoke in English.

He told me that it wasn't a dream, and that he wished to talk to me. I can't remember the full conversation, but he talked about something called transmonacism which he explained had to do with breaking down the barrier between the conscious and subconscious mind. I told him that I was positive I was dreaming but he assured me I was not, so I asked if I tried to open my eyes whether I would awake. He told me I wouldn't, so I tried.

After some great effort I saw my room again, and it was sunny as it was the morning. When I tried to move though, I couldn't. I've had sleep paralysis before, though this was different, the room was bright, totally normal, except that I couldn't move anything. While in this state I began talking to someone else. I thought I might be becoming schizophrenic since I was now talking to someone in my head, but I reminded myself that really I was half dreaming so it was fine. I wasn't afraid, but I figured there was no point in trying so I allowed myself to go back.

(cont)
>>
>>17916563
The man explained something called transmonacism, which he said had to do with breaking down the barrier between conscious and subconscious thought. He seemed to mean that by creating a sort of superposition of those two things, that you somehow become able to travel between universes or even create new ones by using your mind. I kind of feel like I'm telling his secret by saying this, but I did say I'd google transmonacism (no results) when I left, and he seemed fine with it, so I don't think he has a problem with me sharing it. He told me if I wanted to speak with him again I had only to ask.

After that I just sort of left to walk around Maine for a bit. There was this girl around my age who apparently came from the mental hospital who was my guide as we walked through the mountains. At some point we came close to the hospital again and I saw that it overlooked this beautiful cyan sea. There were people swimming there and I asked if she was allowed to, but she told me she wasn't.

As we got back to the hospital everything sort of faded away, not like a normal waking up but I just sort of came back to my room. I was very disoriented at first and it took me like half a minute to recognize my surroundings. I realized that I'd been asleep for about 12 hours, which is quite a lot for me even though I tend to sleep a long time.

So there we go. The vividness of that dream outstrips pretty much every one I've had before, it was really quite something. I don't know if it actually means anything, but I don't care as it was quite the experience. There might be something to be said about little universes in your mind, so who knows.
>>
>>17916590
Bleh, mentioned the transmonacism thing twice, should have said he further explained it, forgot I mentioned it in the last post.
>>
>>17916524
lost
>>
File: [deathly silence].jpg (35KB, 440x427px) Image search: [Google]
[deathly silence].jpg
35KB, 440x427px
This one makes no sense to me

>I'm watching youtube, already halfway thru a video
>the guy(I couldn't recognize him) says something about the next thing he's gonna show
>"This is a noise someone made that can supposedly make you lose your mind, literally. Here, take a listen."
>it starts out as just some normal buzzing and then goes way the fuck over into distorted high pitch garbage
>I'm fucking scared shitless for no reason and falling all over the place
>I wake up breathing retardedly fast

It was more of a "what the fuck" feeling than scared, but it wasn't pleasant.
>>
>>17916645
Sometimes if you're having a really freaky and unexpected nightmare, your brain will wake you right out of it. This has happened to me before.
>>
I really want to know a little bit about a dream from when I was like 5
>be me
>all black and white, grainy like an old film
>i walk forward in this abyss, I think I'm inside a structure
>giant fucking T Rex appears and grawls at me
>spin 720 degrees and run other way
>i meet a woman who is tall, slender and wears a wide, dark hat.
>I ask her for help to get away

I get shivers from writing this while thinking about it.

>She starts singing opera, like all out opera singing and completely ignores me
>i pull her all black dress but she's not reacting to it at all
>end

I think the dino catched me.
>>
>>17917000
When you die, you will be eaten by a̶ ̶g̶r̶u̶e̶ a T-Rex. Consider it an honor.
>>
> be me
> 6 years ago, was 15
>started to get really into paranormal shit
> found about so much creepy shit with aliens and spirits and shit
> 15 YO me shitting bricks and regretting everything at night
> start to dream, remember a video i watched about sleep paralysis
> video said to be aware during the dream
> started becoming aware and conscious
> paralysis kicks in
>OH SHIT.gif

everything started shaking and i couldn't move, i tried to scream for my parents but i could make any sound. its as if i was being held together by steel beams.
recently with some research ive been able to control when i have sleep paralysis and if anyone has recurring sleep paralysis, the #1 thing to not do is open your eyes, i repeat DO NOT OPEN YOUR EYES WHILE GOING THROUGH PARALYSIS. your body is essentially asleep while your mid is awake, this can cause mild to severe hallucination that ranges from seeing shadows and lights to physical touch
>>
every time i'm about to sleep I start seeing small black and white pixels that get smaller everytime until they make a huge pixel that gets smaller and it repeats
im confused why
>>
same thing here, you are just focusing your eye sight too hard, nothing weird there
>>
I always had these dreams about seeing myself and it was really weird. Like it would always start with some totally mundane such as shopping or eating at a restaurant and then I'd notice myself in the background and become fucking terrified for some reason. Maybe terrified isn't even the right word, just sick like there's something too unnatural about it. Happened mostly as a kid, but I still have them from time to time.
>>
>>17917739
Fear of doppelgangers?
>>
I have the same dream every night, and I'm hoping someone could help me figure it out.

In it, I'm playing video games with my close friends, while meteors are crashing around me and destroying pretty much everything. The thing that's always irritated me is that I could never really discern what games I'm playing, or why I'm playing it instead of running for cover or getting somewhat safe.

Anyone have any thoughts?
>>
>>17918736
You fear wasting your life on frivolous things when you should be doing something more important.
>>
I'll keep it brief:

>had a dream about my ex gf
>we were in what looked like a hotel room
>i was laying down she was sitting next to me in lingerie and talking about our relationship
>confesses to me she was an escort
>I feel sick and angry and start yelling at her
>Find out about one of the guys and search for him (this person was made up I have no idea who he is in real life)
>find him from a friend (who I do know but has no relations to my ex) where this person is
>I begin to choke the person almost killing him
>he was suppose to meet my ex that night
>go to where she is and see men coming in and out
>go into the room angry and yelling at her
>she says "this is what i want to do"
>I sit there in disbelief while she consoles me
>wake up

This has been the second dream in a week about my ex. we dated for about 9 years and we broke up a year and a half ago. This is by far the longest and most vivid dream I had of her.
>>
Just happened now

>Park my bike near what resemble to be my house, night creeping in. to the left there's a big antenna in the neighbor's field that just got struck by lightning and everything went dark to the right side of the house you could see what seems like a train tunnel, a big oval gray portal in front of it opening and cars, truck of all sizes getting out of it
>My Dad somehow appears behind me and greet me, we go inside the house, i see four lit heads, each one placed next to each others like what you'd see in bohemian rhapsody except red tinted and downright creepier for a second, i sing the song but I'm still creep out
>House is lit by candles and the tv working, but there's still something wrong with it
>Later I'm back outside, now a witch and her master tells me i don't have much time and i have to find the secrets of the house if i want to stay alive
>She will also kick my ass if i take too long
>Fight her once because she wants to see how strong i am
>We go inside the house
>A girl i never met before is watching a tv show, the house now looks like a wooden cabana, the tv show is about a bunch of marmots except the show would skip once in a while as if it's telling me to hurry and to creep me out, no one else in the room gives a shit
>Make my way to the backyard, it's a rocky waterway leading to other houses, get to the nearest, take out my pocket lamp
>As i enter that house, the first thing i notice is that it's all dark except for lamps getting on and off, and some sort of shadow tentacle creeping out of one lamp
>Find nothing here, make my way out
>Fuck around with the cars outside, they phase through you, but you can still interact with the driver and somehow sit in the car until they pass the tunnel
>Finally head back and find a secret place, a rocky underground lair with plenty of torture tools
>Find some guy about to be sacrificed, save him
>Turns out there's twelve of him and i somehow should try to find them all
>Wake up after a while
>>
>>17919464
Sounds like you have trust issues.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 360x270px
There's only one thing in this dream that really stood out to me, but it spooked the shit out of me.

>last night
>just my usual nonsensical dream
>suddenly realize i'm dreaming
>get the urge to tell the figments in my dream that i'm lucid dreaming and that they're not actually real
>everythings fine so far they just ignore me like it's normal
>tell this one lady that i'm lucid dreaming and she spurts out
>IF YOU KEEP LUCID DREAMING YOU'RE GOING TO FUCKING DIE
>run away and eventually my mind fades to black as I wake up

The memory of it is spooping me, i've been lucid dreaming since I was a child, and that's the first time something like that has happened, kind of makes me apprehensive to fall asleep tonight.
Has anyone else had anything similar happen to them?
>>
>>17920630
I think some other anon posted once about other characters in a lucid dream acting weird or hostile too.
>>
>>17920681
That sounds familiar, wish they were in here to re-tell their story
>>
>>17920630
>>17920681
Last week, for two nights in a row, people in my dreams were calling my crazy because I pointed out things that were impossible.
>Be in dreamland
>Be in living room
>See cat that died a month ago
>She died how is she here?
>She's not dead, Anon, she's right there
>Yeah but she died, I was there
>Well she clearly didn't, because she's right there.
>B-but
>You're acting weird, stop acting weird
>Wake up
Their tone with me was hostile, like they were mad at me for noticing.
>>
File: Wheels.jpg (150KB, 693x800px) Image search: [Google]
Wheels.jpg
150KB, 693x800px
I saw a screencap a long time ago, of a dream story. I saved it, but lost it in a hard drive failure about a year ago. Maybe someone here has it.
>Anon keeps waking up tired and cold
>He's having reoccurring dreams
>In these dreams he's on a raft, surrounded by ocean
>There's an old man on the raft too
>He's wearing a ring with eyes on it
Pic related
>He tells Anon something about going to Damascus
The whole thing is a couple paragraphs, maybe more. It was really interesting and I haven't seen it since.
I would be very grateful if someone could share it.
>>
I've had a couple things I need help with.
first is something I woke up to.
> we live in an old Queenslander (type of ancient settler Australian house)
> be 10
>playing ratchet and clank with my brother
>both see out of the corner of our eyes a shadow of a person walk past our 2.5metre glass sliding door
>go out side and no one is around
>(present day) everyone in my family has heard the sound of someone walking up and down our hallway when they're under the house in the shed
>sometimes when I get home from work around 10 I can turn off the kitchen light and I get a feeling of dread and fear instantly wash over me, I proceed to leg it to my bedroom like a bitch and turn on the light
>I don't sleep with my door open anymore
>last time I did I woke up and there was a shadow figure standing in the door way, the moonlight passing straight through it.
>I could move so no sleep paralysis
>I quickly pulled my blankets over my head and went full red alert shit my pants mode.
to be cont..
>>
File: tumblr_o7cfpfrfAT1tv1zovo1_500.jpg (63KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7cfpfrfAT1tv1zovo1_500.jpg
63KB, 500x430px
>>17920899
continuing.
> a week ago I decided fuck it i'm not scared of that fucking thing I'll sleep with the door open
> (mind you still feeling the fear and dread on and off and still run like a bitch to my room at night)
> first night was fine. Nothing spooky here Boss!
>maybe I'm over reacting
>(I was so fucking wrong)the next night...
> all is good I have a dream I'm on a farm with a group of people in their early 20's like me everything is good, riding quad bikes and doing a heap of fun out doors stuff.
>drop the quad bike off in the double storey barn with a heap of other people and strangely my boss from work. (think nothing of it, he's not an ass just a little awkward.)
>a thunderstorm hits and the lights go out. get told I need to climb up to the mezzanine floor and turn the power back on. (cool I got this.)
>so my manager and I are on the mezz floor with a couple other random people.
>hear a loud crack!
> I proceed to look over the edge and a small tarp flys up at me and I'm over come with the feeling of fear and dread again! begin to freak out and wake up.
>I look up at my open door and the feeling gets stronger(it's about 6;30, the sun has risen)
>blanks over head and all aboard the nope train to fuckthatsville.

what the fuck is going on!?! to this day I close that door when I'm in my room at night. Whether I'm sleeping or not....
>>
A few dreams I've had between the ages of six to eight. I've never been able to forget them, and have always been reminded of them.

The dream always starts with my young self waking up. I end up doing all the normal day starting things and I'll walk by a window. Double-take and sit at it. I would peer out the window and look into the sky, which seemed to darken at one point. It was morning, I always had the feeling. Soon I was walking through my old house, same old steps, through the kitchen, out the side door. Every detail perfect to how it was in real life. When I walk out and look up at the sky there are multiple flying vehicles.

It seems to change in a split second. Bombs are falling, mushroom clouds forming in the air and all of the sudden UFOs start to come in. It becomes dark and black, then I wake up.

The second dream starts with me waking up. Under my great grandmother's glass table. The side door opens and a small buzzing light can be seen in the windows. A gray alien steps out and looks at me, staring me in the eyes. It's eyes were multiple colours and cryptic voices ran through my mind. I picked up a hammer and beat it's head in, the last thing I could see of that dream was the alien on the floor with it's skull collapsed in, twitching violently. I always woke up crying and couldn't sleep afterwards.
>>
>>17920828
Spooky anon.
I'll post back in this thread if it's still up tomorrow if anything like that happens again tonight. That is, if I can sleep.
>>
Most People think we Need sleep so the Brain can Rest. So it Mighty be your subconscious Telling you that you Need Rest and lucid dreaming is Prohibiting that. And yes, Others Wrote about how people in their dreams became hostile when they realized the lucid Dreaming.
>>
>>17920899
>>17920938

Sounds like you're haunted af, senpai.
>>
>start practicing writing in dream journal
>frequently have dreams of having sex with family members

Do I really have to write this shit down?
>>
>>17900116
I don't dream at all.
Why is this.
I have insomnia if that's pertinent info.
>>
>>17922658
Because you've never had a reason to dream. I used to never dream prior to talking about it online with a very interesting girl with amazing nightmares. I was so small and ignorant back then.
>>
>>17922666
Extrapolate.
What would give me a reason to dream.
>>
>>17922658
Pretty much everyone dreams, unless they never get into REM, in which case you're in serious trouble. The problem is, you never REMEMBER your dreams, therefore you should try something like keeping a dream journal or recorder/recording app on your phone so you can get them down as soon as you wake up.
>>
>>17922675
What happens If you don't go into rem?
I have insomnia so I stay up for three days ish then crash and I'm out for 12 hours or so.
Could that be why?

I've tried keeping a dream journal and it just led to writing down weird shit about my waking life.
>>
>>17900116
Ok, so back when i was about 8, i would have a recurring dream. I was in a wood cabin without a door, and it was full of creepy ass monsters. when i was so scared i was about to die, i would close my eyes. When i opened them, all the monsters were gone, and a massive staircase going down would appear in front of me. At the end of the stair case... was the color purple. just a void of purple. i would procced to float down the stairs, into the purple. then literally eveything around me would turn purple, and i would hear a womans voice saying "Dream sequence paused. Would you like to Exit or Continue?" Everytime i would choose exit. This happened about 2 dozen times, stopped around when i turned 10. And ideas, theories, opinions about this?
>>
>>17922686
Look up REM and sleep/dream related things on Wikipedia, maybe even some health websites like that WebMD or whatever, if they have info. It'll tell you more than I can.
>>
>>17909631
You went into sleep paralysis which somehow, that time, let you see into the future, or maybe an alternate timeline or a small premonition or something. Hard to say, no one knows for sure so pick a thing.
>>
>>17922703
Why didn't you say continue you faggot.
>>
>>17922759
Because when i was in the dream i never realized i was dreaming till i woke up, for some reason i subconsciously always chose exit.
>>
>>17911206
Parasitic spirit type thing maybe. Prolly trying to drag you into a nightmare to feed on it. Nothing to worry about
>>
>>17915744
Things like this, shared dreams and stuff, really make me think that we go to different worlds or something when we dream. Other funny things about dreams and sleep paralysis and such make me think that there may be entities from these other worlds that can kind of trap you in a situation, like recurring dreams. I grew up with bad dreams, but a few years ago I started doing self hypnosis, little exercises to clear/sheild your mind from negativity, and paying attention to what some cultures say about "energies", and they went away. My dreams became either pleasant, fun and silly or really mundane. I stopped practicing almost a year ago and ive recently started having dreams where i die horribly, die and wake into new, unpleasant dreams or have dreams that last a long time. I really think there's a connection there.
>>
I keep having this dream

>I go to bed
>suddenly I feel like I'm being electrocuted
>I can't move
>I can't talk
>I feel this presence around my bed. An evil presence
>I wake up
>>
>>17922901
Sleep paralysis, noob.
>>
>school shooting going on
>running around, not sure where to escape and of how many shooters there are
>shots ringing everywhere, people screaming
>run down a back staircase
>find girl from my class at the bottom leaning against wall on the floor,blood pouring from stomach
>i talk to her for a while, she's in complete shock and just has a very blank face on, can't remember my name
>"i'm anon, we have english together"
>shots continue
>i carry her bridal style (really small girl, and plus it's a dream, so it wasn't hard) to the door
> check left and right
>dart across field as fast as i can with the girl
>figures on top of roof start shooting at us, barely missing
>wake up

it was just really fucked and very eerie, the entire situation. this occured after about 2 and a half days or maybe even longer of not sleeping due to major health anxiety about my heart, so i think my brain was just in a real bad place.
>>
I cant be bothered to green text but here is a note point of some of the vivid/lingering ones I have had before.... Really really strong and I couldnt shake them for days..

big castle/hall like a starting spawn spot.
know its a game, but not what to do, like elder scrolls.
1 sneak to first room, people playing game, get spotted, spawn to start spot.
2 figure to sneak and look through draws, grab key(?) go somwhere else in building and do other actions but get "caught"
3 restart, proceed to repeat actions, but more skillfully now I know what to do. sneak to room, draws, key, other actions.
4 next problem, the roof is removed and a giant squashes house.
restart, repeat actions 2-4 again, faster again, roof is removed at different moment each time, try to hide, get squashed by crumbling house or giants thumb, restart.
repeats several times, trying to work out how to beat giant.
find trapdoor in floor, go down as giant rips off roof, get away.
Little girl. wondering what to do then just restarts. repeats 2-finding trapdoor a few more times.
realize have to kill little girl.
repeat steps up to this stage the proceed to grab and graphic murdering/cutting throat cutting head off with swiss army pocket knife (specifically remember this very graphically)
blood everywhere, crying as I do. dont want to do but I "know" i have to to finish game/continue progress?
finally game seems to be beaten. house dissapears and
suddenly I am walking down a well known road past a park, passing lots of people walking home bleeding bruised (characters from game I have beaten/killed through the 2-4 steps
apologising to them, saying Im so sorry as I walk.
wake up.
>>
2nd dream..

This one made me just lay in bed with it replaying moments in my head for about an hour...

alternate game life like surrogates/matrix
mentioning of how long spent in here, and how 2 days is too much.
asked one alternate spouse (latina) and said 14 days, said thats way too long.
enter it almost like entering laser tag, walking through curtain then fade to black then open in spawn spot
there was a place when people/players that are sick of it/game/life to go "die" like a bright light (1000's of people swarming to go there)
Chosing to leave (die) isnt detrimental to "real life" it is a free choice to attend or leave
was seeming like a normal world, then shit started to go crazy after first exit and re entry, confused/ask when many people murdering black characters, "whats going on?" someone answers "just the americans being american."
can enter and exit almost like pause to check inventory but can walk around in a purgatory esque place, like inside a boiler/engine room/captain flints boat.
seemed to have things set, then upon each exit/entry everything would change, spouse, location, situation.
non sensical situations, looking for spouse, being confused as to why its a different person (completely), weapon recommendation was a blowgun from a /k/ thread, places non familiar but slight similarities to vid game locations, wooden shelters, corrugated iron walls, tanks.
similarities to farcry 3 buildings. and farcry 2 towns.
cars driving and people making "normal" noises, but cant see anyone, just sound effects, but not specifically trying to see them, just background noise as im trying to do somthing.
pretty much every other player is an enemy, they swarm when I am found. but i can dodge/get away.
there are few "helpers", char who answers "americans being american", spouses, and a "guide" almost like angel on borderlands, but only when in pause/purgatory.

(1/2)
>>
pt 2
glitches like legs stretching or characters flipping trying to grab me but i slip out (no weapons and im not trying to hurt them, just get away/dodge.
trying to find/save black spouse, enemys spot and try to stop, grab her and legs start stretching/glitching trying to hold on
on the first "entry" I have a black spouse, second "entry", completely different location and have a latina spouse, third black spouse again
while in "pause menu" read somthing about it was created by regular IT company but turned out underlying facts to be owned by google chrome and some other big company (illuminti type truth/big brother twist) almost like its an experiment on the "players".
trying to actually play this game but cant get anywhere/make sense of what im doing.
doing pointless seeming actions, trying to rescue person, or get somwhere but just dont get wtf is going on.
go to spot to "die", turn and fall off edge backwards into darkness/abyss, as I fall into the darkness I feel like im melting away in pixels.
wake.
>>
>>17917309
To think that some people actually want this to happen to them.
>>
File: chrome future.jpg (401KB, 2263x871px) Image search: [Google]
chrome future.jpg
401KB, 2263x871px
whenever i actually remember my dreams they tend to always feel really off and creepy even though nothing really bad happens. there are some that struck enough a nerve to stick with me to this day even though i only had them at 5 or 6.

i had one where i was just running around in my backyard and everything looked like this except it was a bright primary color. every time i turned or looked behind me the color would change and i was just really confused trying to touch everything in arms reach.

there was another one where someone stole an old shop vac in my family's garage and used it to suck the sun out of the sky. it started with me playing super nintendo in my living room right next to the window with a friend aware of the sun shining in and feeling like it's 1pm or something and then i just randomly look outside and its pitch black. next thing i remember im sitting in the garage with the left door open and i can see my entire neighborhood came out of their houses and gathered in the street. my friend is just sitting in the background with a blank face and my dad is yelling at me asking why i left it open and why i couldn't just listen to him. from there i felt breathlessness and numb like i was having a panic attack and woke up.

these are boring but i cant understand them at all.
>>
Hey, so I just had a biblical like dream, where first I was lucid, where I was thinking that I was out of body, interacting with the real world. Then it went black, and suddenly I was in this dark, evil-like hall with all these people were sitting. It was so vivid for a second I thought I was really there. And this old man told me, "Welcome to hell. eheee." He then turned halfway into a black skeleton, and started saying something about Earth and something about Neo-satan coming! Then it turned into a lucid dream where I broke out of the window into this lake with one of my relatives, and the old men were chasing me. So I stuck out my hand and shot a big laser at them. And it ended.
Now I sometimes have veerry weird and vivid dreams, and it seems like they werent my own mind messing with me. But hey, I have my own problems and they could probably be the cause of these dreams, but this one seemed like something to share.
>>
This one is from when I was 7, I'm 22 now and still dream it, at least once a month, it scares me. It's so lucid that at first I confused it with reality, but then I got kind of used to it. Does anyone know what it means? How to stop it from happening?
>I'm in a corridor
>There's a purple-ish light at the end
>Go towards the light
>Absolutely nothing around me other than floating platforms, much like being in space
>Floating platforms of places I have visited
>It's not always the same places, and they are always in shades of grey
>On some of these platforms there's people, they don't move, they're just statues, but they are not, I touched them
>Some of them follow me with their eyes
>When I fall into the purple clouds, all I see is black until I wake up
>Some platforms can't be reached, they're all connected with bridges but some are not
>Can still see what's on them, but can't go there no matter how much I try
>They're places I've never seen and people I've never met
>Some of them I have met and visited after the dream happened
>There's no sound, absolutely nothing, other than the sounds I produce
Please help
>>
>>17922658
>>
>>17924503
Some weird astral plane, maybe?
>>
>>17900116
one time i dream my nipple was penis
>>
File: Death.jpg (80KB, 850x565px) Image search: [Google]
Death.jpg
80KB, 850x565px
okay so this shit was so scary i still remember
>living in a hood, gun shots every night
>had a rough day full of stress cant go to bed because my mind is heavy
>finally sleep draws near
>the loudest gun shot i heard goes off had to be right outside my window
>hearing the guy scream outside
>look up and there is a tall figure with a hood and a staff and red glow eyes
>he walks to the window looks out
>he laughs HE LAUGHS
>cant move
>he vanishes
>cant go to sleep due to fear and the ambulance and cop cars outside
>>
>>17900116
There was a dream I had a few days ago
>wake up in a totally different almost korean styled house at night
>my semi-bed pallet thingy is facing a window
>I look out the window and see 3 women walk by
>the last one stops and looks back at me
>Pretty asian girl dressed in white
>she gets this weird look on her face like shes mad
>I wake up
I have no idea what this was supposed to mean.... was I not supposed to see her or something?
>>
help me analyse this dream:

Last night I dreamt about being a brutal mass/serial killer leaving huge crime scenes and carnage in my wake, It felt somehow orgasmic when I did the deeds... at the end I stormed into a room and found a girl I liked about to be raped by an unkown guy, proceeded to kill him in the most brutal way and rescued the girl who later became my partner...

the problem is that I'm not sure if I was lucid or not, I was probably in a semi lucid state since I can remember it to detail... I forgot about it until today in the afternoon when I was driving home from the grocery store... I'm spooked about it's meaning and if it has anything to do with some fucked up subconcious mental health issue
>>
>>17925819
addenum: I've been feeling a strange feel of dread and paranoia since I woke up today, now the memory is in full force and I'm on the verge of tears and probably a panic attack, fucking dreams man
>>
>be a young teen girl with friend
>unsure of time period - 60s? 70s?
>lured to this house by a creepy fucking older guy's older daughter
>turns out it was for this creepy fucking older guy
>attic is torture room
>everything is black
>for the most part, we can't see
>we are tortured for days
>fucking woman is psycho as fuck; has kids, but torments us when he isn't there
>older daughter is equally fucked up for getting us here
>creepy guy finally decides to rape friend
>know my time is coming
>hear wife and husband coming up to the attic
>decide to try hiding
>found, tortured, raped, and killed anyways

I had a lot of shitty dreams as a kid.
>>
File: black-planet-surface-1920.jpg (53KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
black-planet-surface-1920.jpg
53KB, 1920x1080px
>>17900116
For the last 5 years, I've been having the same dream near nightly. I will be in a void for anywhere from a few minutes to what feels like years. Every once and a while, the cycle will be interupted by a dream of someone dying. Everytime this happens, the person who dies is even close to me than before. I also can't lucid dream (or try to induce one), astral project, or even begin to make tulpas. I also have an issue were my body is physically unable to relax ever. Anyone got ideas?
>>
This is the first time this has happened and I would like to know what it means.
Last night I had a dream with high discordance between the scenery and what I was feeling.
Basically, I was in a sunny park, everything was green, the weather was nice, the sky was clear and blue, I was surrounded with my friends, I even found family members, people were laughing and generally having a good time.
But for some reason I wasn't, I was feeling very sad and lonely thought the dream, and I was trying to hide it as best as I could

what could it mean doc?
>>
File: 1429802956762.jpg (166KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1429802956762.jpg
166KB, 600x480px
>>17925985
>>
A dream I had some time ago :
Cat follows me and it almost catches up but then I wake up.
>>
>>17926387
>tfw no dream kitty
>>
i have two.
first one is a recurring dream i had for a while a couple years ago.
>be me
>having a party with my friends
>it's in one of those classic horror movie mountain cabins
>everybody having a great time
>suddenly young paul newman shows up (as young as he was in "the sting" more or less")
>he's got a revolver, people see it and they freak out, everybody starts running and screaming
>i realize he's wants to kill me, but i'm not scared, i take escaping away from him as a challenge and i don't lose my temper
>after a long chase he finally manages to pin me down
>i'm sitting in a corner, he's in front of me pointing his gun at me
>i say "well, i guess that's it" and he shoots me in the thigh
after that i woke up, my room was super bright, beautiful day outside, my leg felt super warm and i was so relaxed, like i had never slept that good before.
i had this dream several other times and every time it had a different movie star chasing me. i remember clint eastwood, charles bronson and robert duvall, there surely were some others, but the paul newman episode was the one that i remember more vividly because of the leg thing.
>>
>>17905243
Perhaps you find sexuality frightening, or maybe you're attracted to someone who seems innocent, and you feel that you will corrupt him/her, or vice versa.
>>
>>17925985
I had dreams about being in some underground military facility where they used all sorts of shit to torture people. The one I remember the most is some guy having circular areas on his body covered and filled with bugs that just eat into his flesh and shit.
Probably just a version of hell though.
>>
>>17925652
Symbolically, it seems like your dream might mean you are feeling out of place in life or in a certain situation you're in and the girl represents a change or an ideal of purity that you are afraid of or which is difficult to obtain.

Otherwise, there are myths of Korean ghosts that wear white (cho-nyo-gwishin.) These ghosts are of unmarried women, and they are said to haunt those they believe have done them wrong.
>>
>>17920899
>>17920938
Probably should visit a psychiatrist, sounds like it's just some slight paranoia at this stage. Unless you feel like you're in actual danger of anything I doubt it's hauntings or anything. But just to feel safer you can do some basic warding. Put lines of salt at the doors and windows, light anise incense and I'd recommend getting some weapon to have near your bed, doesn't matter if it's a bootleg ritual sword, the point is that it should represent strength to you.
>>
>>17926550
My guess is that you feel guilty about something in your life and try to shake it off but you still can't get rid of it. You're probably quite interested in movies if you can list a lot of actors like that so these figures are of high stature for you. So these figures come, you try to run away(like you try to run from your guilt) but in the end they execute the punishment you desire in your heart, making you feel redeemed by them. Feeling guilt and then going unpunished can weigh on the shoulders pretty heavily.
>>
>>17926074
Doesn't sound like a very obscure dream, you're feeling anxious and can't express it to people. In my country we have a phrase for that, where you basically just tell one or more close friends of yours that you want to talk about your feelings, you sit together and tell them how you feel like. Not sure how you go about that in different cultures but I think that's all you really need.
>>
First time here.

>on a big island for some camp with a cruise ship size cargo boat, tons of people
>have young girl with me, maybe 10?
>me and friend are exploring island at night
>see animal sacrifice and weird magic shit from camp leaders
>book it to find little girl and leave
>dream cuts to beach with concert stage
>havent found girl, rushing through crowd for her
>up on stage leaders of camp begin ritual concert
>everyone walking to stage, me and friend rush out
>find girl, lead her by her shoulders out
>crowd getting tighter, hear screams, pick up girl to rush faster
>she says she wants to stay
>ask if shes religious
>yeah
>well those are some fucked up satatnists, and we're going to get a small boat and gtfo
>crowd gets tighter, but we break through
>beach is bustling with cops, helicopters, and cop boats
>try to sneak by, cop shoves my shoulder and pushes me back
>please sir, we despwratley need to leave!
>no ones leaving, this is an active murder scene
>think thats a one liner before he kills us
>dream cuts to me, friend, girl, shove cop and two other cops in tiny hotel room/office
>i thought you were gonna kill us!
>cop laughs, really hard
>nah man, we the good guys
>look at friend and girl
>wake up

It was wierd it was like a fatherly/big brother kind of need to protect. But i dont have kids, let alone a wife, and no sister.

Any input would help, i just thought it was really weird considering i dont usually remember deeams.
>>
>>17925819
I don't think you should worry about it. Sounds like it's just blowing up a lot of pent up stress. I'd recommend going for a travel alone even if you can only take off a few days and let your head air out a little bit. Just go to a hot spring or something, walk around the town chitchat with people and you'll feel better.
>>
>>17927165
Maybe you're feeling stuck in your life and want to find guidance. You're the hero in the dream, making quick decisions and doing the right thing and the kid is your potential that is either lost or can't find a right way so it needs protection and guidance. It's not an easy thing to overcome, you need to identify your goals and diligence to reach them but then you'll be very satisfied.
>>
>>17922703
Probably some part of hell, it can often come up if you feel disturbed. Probably better that you didn't want to proceed. Especially at young age when you don't have your mental barriers built it is easy to end up at disturbing places like that.
>>
>>17917245
sounds sweet
>>
>>17925474
Sorry I'm kind of ignorant on the matter, what is an astral plane?
>>
>>17927365
spooky spirit world
>>
>>17927370
Oh
Perhaps, but couldn't I be able to go there intentionally instead of just by dreaming? By triggering it or something
>>
>>17927381
memes, if you want my opinion then it sounds more like what I call libraries, it's where memories and such are stored, it's all stuff that's within the mass consciousness and dreams are the most common ways of access, you can train to delve in too but that can be difficult
>>
>>17927396
Problem is I've seen places I've never seen and people I never met, but that I ended up seeing and meeting in the future, that's what scares me
>>
File: whak-foo.gif (529KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
whak-foo.gif
529KB, 500x300px
>>17927211
I'm actually doing ok life wise. Ok well paying job, I'm working towards changes of weight loss and my own place. But this is the first time I can remember watching after and trying to protect a little girl.

It was weird. Looking back on it, I don't recognize her as a girl i've met. But in the dream, I could trace her face and knew her so well. Like adopted or just straight taking care of her. It's left a weird sense of going from I must protect her and seeing her happy face to now it never existed.
>>
>>17927400
that's just the illusion of time, you're getting bogged down by the concept of chronological passing of time in the world while it generally doesn't work like that on the other side, there are no things that were or will be only things that are, if you can recognise something to be existing then that's just how it is, no use in trying to figure out where it should be in terms of time
>>
>>17927412
I lost you here, can you explain again? Thanks
>>
>>17927404
>Ok
Sounds like there's room for improvement though. But yeah the children represented strongly, maybe you just want a kid. But that's also something that seems to be a goal you strive for, just go out and date some girls it'll be fine.
>>
>>17927419
I don't know how to express it in any other way, just don't worry about time, the only real thing is the present everything else is just on paper
>>
>>17927419
I believe what he means is that all things exist at once. Time just gives the illusion of separating those things, and what you saw was just things that were existing. Whether or not they were after or before the dream in terms of time is irrelevant, because they were already existing, and so you could dream about them.

As for the how of it, some people suppose that there is a sort of universal unconsciousness that you can tap into and know of anything that exists. Hence, your brain would've been able to learn of the existence of something before you encountered it, so it wouldn't matter that you/your brain comprehends things within the framework of time.

I've heard a lot of stories like yours, to be honest, but I don't know of any that are exactly like what you described. Still, many people dream of events and people before they actually see those things, and science does not explain this. The commonly offered explanation is that you are just matching up the things you saw in your dreams to things in real life, even if they had no correlation but were just vaguely similar, because the human brain will naturally seek patterns.
>>
I actually have something I never bothered to thiink about much.
When I was a kid (prolly ~5ish, i remember very little of my childhood) I used to have really shitty dreams, I'd be sitting in my grandmothers house (she was alive irl) and be bored as shit, my mom would talk to grandmother forever.
Anyways, I'd get super bored so I would spread my arms out and spin, during the spin the dream would shift and I would be either in another plaace or another instance of thhe same (like sitting somewhere else, or things change).
Any ideas about this? Do kids have more controll of dreams? I just did it out of reflex.
>>
>>17914523
The goat is Satan, the girl Lilith, and the creatures are slaves to their urges exacerbated by Lilith (or rather what Lilith represents, which is lust), all of this was worked for by Satan who is proud of what he has built
>>
ok, well this is an odd one that i had last night
>at my old high school, during the summer
>i'm in the school library, the soldier from tf2 is training me and some of my old classmates for...something. i forgot
>large flying guinea pigs in bee costumes start flying all over the library
>everyone leaves library
>I somehow find myself on the school roof
>i walk towards the edge, and pieces of the roof start shifting and falling off
>i find myself hanging off the roof, over a hallway inside the school
>i see one of the old school administrators get out of his car and walk towards the entrance to kick everyone out
>I try calling out to him, to no avail
>I jump down, into the hallway
>the walls are crooked and the hallway is narrow due to the roof shifting around
>I look out a window
>lightning strikes a nearby mountain and it starts raining
>I start running, because the roof had holes in it
>I get to the end of a hallway and run outside
>people are doing construction work, and my pantleg gets caught in someone's tool
> I tear myself free and run across a short bridge into a small apartment
> There's a middle aged black woman inside, and she explained to me that she couldn't pay her public utility bill and the government took away her children, or something like that.
>I look on the counter, and see a baby bathing itself in some sort of vegetable soup
>There's another one in a cake
And that's where the dream ends. I woke up immediately after at 6:37 AM, three hours after I had fallen asleep, wondering if it was 6:37 AM or PM. I wasn't feeling so good the night before, so it may have just been a fever dream. Anyone have any imput as to what this may have been?
>>
>>17923068
>>17923072
>>17923079
>Literally skipped because in greentext format with no greentext
>>
Dreams are the lies of a $atanic god.
>>
S up my balls got snippets
>>
>>17927712
i've also thought this way. i do not think that we can be sure
>>
>>17909631
This happened to me once while listening to loud music on the couch. I had left my headphones on and I remember in the dream I kept trying to understand everyone but the music kept overshadowing their voices. At first the music seemed very distant and far off, but then it got louder and clearer. I had finally realized the music was MY music and that's when I realized I was dreaming and I woke up.
>>
>>17927526
>>17927452
Thanks
>>
>>17900116
I think I had my first AP today. Saw some shit. It wasn't that lucid as I expected thought, my field of vision was narrow. I went to the other room and didn't get a good view, just bits and pieces. I tried to 'ask' to be shown more and more, to have a 360 view but it sort of sucked. I didn't see auras of the people there. I looked at the TV and it had weird geometric shapes of all types of colors on the screen. My mobile phone also had similar stuff on it, as well as a green radiation in the form of lines and dots coming off of it. I had a feeling it was artificial. (duh)

When I went in my neighbor's house it had a sideways staircase in the passageway, which actually there isn't. At another point some inexplicable shapes or beings started popping up, and the place where I was at started to fade so I tried to switch my vision and it turned out I have different options on what to see or what not to see.

What do you think? Was that just a half dream?
>>
>>17927703
>lazy fuck

Oh no! Text that isn't green!!!
>>
>>17927546
Fuck off
>>
>>17927365
You've never heard of it until now?
>>
File: feel.jpg (46KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
46KB, 680x684px
>Go on a family vacation to a town Colorado
>After the first day the sky turns red
>A voice up there comes down telling us that the world will end in 24 hours
>Also tells everyone in the town not to leave or else they will suffer something worse than death
>One family thinks it's bullshit and leaves
>Point of view switches to the son in that family
>Soon as they left these shadowy figures kill off the family
>Soon as the son died, the whole family was trapped in an infinite death loop
>Switch back to me
>Noticed people having farewell parties
>Everyone in my family spends the rest of their hours trying to make peace with each other
>On the last minute I decided to be alone in my room
>Realized that I never did anything with my life and never will do anything
>Realized that by isolating myself my whole life I made my everyone in my family worried
>Try to at least be happy about the small things I did
>During the final seconds I play this on my phone https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ju8xO_Zvfo
>Bright light shines down on me as I close my eyes
>Never figured out what would have happened afterwards because a friend that was staying over charges into my room to wake me up

Probably the only dream that made me cry.
>>
>>17929515
i go on /mu/ more than any other board so this is giving me ptsd flashbacks
>>
>>17927123
thanks for your feedback. there are a lot of things about my life that make me sad, but i don't feel guilty . the point you made about running away is right though, i feel like i'm running away from my responsibilities more than some sort of guilt, and that's what's a burden to me.
anyway, here's the other dream i had. it's basically my very own version of a hypothetical new batman movie. i'm not in the dream, it was like i was watching a movie in my head, i only remember commenting the various scenes in my mind while watching them

>2pac and his gang of thugs are about to steal something from a museum (i don't remember exactly what that was, but i think it was like a huge, grapefruit sized precious stone)
>batman sees the bat-light signal in the sky and launches himself onto gotham city's streets to chase 2pac
>batman's playing 2pac's "2 of amerikaz most wanted" through the speakers of his lolo bat-mobile
>mfw the symbolic meaning of the ost
>chase ends, fight begins
>batman defeats 2pac
>batman starts talking to pac, and he explains how unhappy he was about having to fight him since he's his favorite rapper
>"matter of fact, if i met you in the daylight, i be axing you for an autograph, dawg. i'm sorry i finna go hard on yo ass, dawg"
>the fact that batman was speaking ebonics, in my head meant that batman was trying to prove 2pac that, to a certain extent, they're very much alike. they're both hustlers, and even though they no longer live on the streets, they're still living the street life
>mfw this doesn't make sense
>movie ends, credits start rolling
>wake up
>stand still in bed for a minute, thinking about what the fuck i just saw
>i actually start clapping my hands, applauding my subconscious for what it was able to create, until i realize it's fucking dumb, so i stop

funny thing is all the dialogues were in english, but the movie had italian subtitles (i'm italian).
>>
File: 1430841782815.png (1MB, 500x1388px) Image search: [Google]
1430841782815.png
1MB, 500x1388px
any spiritual dream analysis?

i keep having dreams where i have sex by my former male friend. had them here and there when we were friends but a lot since i stopped seeing him. in the dreams he seems to want to hang out casually than sex happens.

also get them about his gf too but not nearly as much. whatsup.
>>
File: the mask.jpg (65KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
the mask.jpg
65KB, 1920x1080px
Last night i woke ups to an extremily loud clap or explosion. Shit was spooky, but i found out it is a ''common'' experience for some people (called Exploding Head Syndrome).

Anyone here has also experienced? is there a paranormal explanation?
>>
>>17930261

You either feel lonely or guilty.
>>
>>17930327
yes it happened to me many times. shit's unpleasant.
>>
>>17907801
I had a dream with the grim reaper involved if you want to hear that, but let me delv in to the "Shadow ninja" that constantly follows me.
>In house alone (family went to eat)
>I know now that this is when he shows up
>I didn't at the time
>Im just a kid right, so i just play games at home
>In a comp game of overwatch very focused
>My pc has a polish glossy coat so it acts as a mirror
>I something moving in the pc mirror
>Ive been seeing this fucker ever since i was 4
>immediately know he is here immediately ready for combat
>Kajtuś Czarodziej -book named after ancestor
>Grandfather fought in WW2 had a bayonet
>In the bayonet he fixed a picture of a woman
>idk who she was, but i think she is "in" the dagger forgot to mention ancent ancestors were polish wizards
>Anyway whenever i hold his enfield, and when ever i have the bayonet i feel really safe
>So as soon as i saw he was in my room i immediately go for the bayonet (i make sure to keep it in my room)
>look around my room
>The "enchanted bayonet" not ware i left it
>ohfuck.jpeg
>I know he moved it scard as fuck
>My father keep the enfield locked in a gun cabnit
>I know im fucked
>Its him vs me and me alone
>He fucks off
>He didn't come back for the rest of the time i was alone
>Now when im home alone he is only in the shadows
>Idk why but it feels like if i challenge him ill die
>Im the only son
>Im the only son = Im the last wizard
>I dont know how to beat this shadow fucker
>But i dont think he knows how to beat me
>>
>>17930327
Not really, the brain just does weird shit sometimes.
>>
File: Black face.png (447KB, 600x553px) Image search: [Google]
Black face.png
447KB, 600x553px
First time writing a greentext.

>Be in early 2000’s
>Be a scientist working for a top secret weapons testing facility located deep underground
>Testing deadly toxins for biowarfare
>For some fucked-up reason, we use humans for experimentation.
>They aren’t volunteered, abducted from where-ever
>Big day comes to test toxin
>About 10 people are in a all white room with no exits
>We watch what the toxin does from behind 5 inch thick glass in a separate room with other scientists
>Turn on gas
>Watch as the people flip their shit
>They start screaming “IT HURTS! IT HUUURTS!”
>A couple of people run over to the glass, banging their fists on it
>Their eyeballs literally start to bleed as they scream and scratch at the glass
>Within 15 seconds of turning on the gas, everyone is already dead
> TFW another scientist in the room says chuckles and says “Well, looks like this toxin produced some good results.”
>TFW it’s just another day at work

This was a really fucked up dream. Any interpretation would be great.
>>
>>17930391
>shadow ninja
>polish wizards
>>
Thinking of taking melatonin and listening to binaural beats, last time I took melatonin I had vivid dreams. Not sure what'll happen with binaural beats, wouldn't expect much though. Anyone here done this? Thoughts?
>>
>>17931262
Final solution
>>
>>17928460
>What do you think? Was that just a half dream?

Probably.
>>
File: the best.jpg (71KB, 734x734px) Image search: [Google]
the best.jpg
71KB, 734x734px
Alright, fuck it. I wrote this one down because it freaked me out.

>Normal dream, kind of goofy.
>Throughout the dream, however, pick up that someone really wants to show me footage of something that they think would peak my interest
>Finally get a chance too, it's a video, looks like it was shot on an old phone with some weird ass night vision layer put over it.
>It's in a forest, out behind a house, and there's a man tied down on a giant wood slate struggling desperately
>There are some other people there, alternating their gazes between him and the silhouette of the trees far behind them
>They all look South American, so I'm assuming the footage is from there
>No sound
>However, the silhouettes of the trees in the background begin to distort, some visibly being pushed apart
>The people watching back up and begin staring at the man tied down who is now silently screaming and tugging at his restraints
>Something is coming
>It's never clear, but from the silhouette it's not only gigantic, it has huge antlers
>Something pulls me away from the video and it's never resolved in dream.

what the fuck was that
>>
>>17900116
i have a fucked up dream
>be me
>watched Toy Story
>Woody is still at Sid's
>camera angles are like Resident Evil 2
>Sid is torturing the fuck out of Woody
>not normal torture, torture more like from the deep web
>at one point Sid does something sexual (not like masturbating or anything, just shit that weirds me out) it's been so long, but he like puts Woody's head on a deformed like sex doll (again, no masturbating)
>Buzz is mortified, but can't move a damn inch
>ends

I still don't know what the fuck triggers this shit and this from when I was younger

can anyone know what this means?
>>
Tonight, dudes. It was bad, dudes.

>Talk to gf before bed, about spirits and their preaence at night
>joke about it, tell her not to think of that before fallimg asleep
>much reverse such psychology
>fall asleep
>wake up 1-2 hours later
>suddenly the thought of what i told her comes back to me
>feel guilty
>think myself of that
>start to hear muffled screaming inside my head
>my hand starts to grip tighter to my neckn(i fall asleep withnmy hand there, ironically to prevent this kind of stuff from happening
>freak outna bit but dont want to move and let it know im scared
>dont move for a log time
>start burning up, like sweating under the blankets
>still freaking out
>try to scream, cant
>realize i own my body and i say what happens with it
>starts telling it that
>talk to it, tell it i want them to be happy, to evolve and to their time here while i do mine
>still there
>talk to jesus (dont even), evolved spirits, my grandma, ask for guidance and help
>still takes a long time before leaving me and allowing me to sleep again
>success
>>
The oldest dream I can remember. I was likely about 4 years old at the time. Possibly the second most vivid one I've ever had to this day.

>be me, in childhood home, standing in living room.
>see mother laying on couch
>two tall figures in dark clothes standing over her
>startle, run into a telephone booth conveniently placed in dining room
>standing on phone books, hiding in phone booth
>dark figures cannot find me. leave.
>burst out of booth, run over to mom, crying hysterically.
>mom wakes up, assures me she's fine, suggests we go for a walk
>go out front door
>get to sidewalk in front of house
>turn left
>be me, suddenly falling in a deep gravel pit unseen before just now
>cry for mom, mom looks over precipice
>leaves me there
>wake up to image of mom's face fading into the wall

I have a few others, but this one has continued to haunt me my entire life.
>>
File: 1464243430450.jpg (43KB, 317x318px) Image search: [Google]
1464243430450.jpg
43KB, 317x318px
>>17900116

>be me, in my early teen years.
>be sick with fever, go to sleep
>wake up inside dream, its almost pitch black, im on a shore.
>i go around the corner of a brick wall, there is a small boy sitting.
>points towards the shore.
>totall silence, i see nothing
>out of nowhere a giant ship rises out of the water
>i black out inside the dream, i see a scale appear in front of me.
>the scale is completly wrong, it doesnt make sense.
>wake up in panic, panic doesnt go away, i have to supress it
>bail out the door, start running.
>whenever i take light steps, my brain tells im slamming my foot down on the ground.
>when i take heavy steps, they feel light.
>im fucking going insane mate.
>slowly it runs off me and i go inside.
this happened a few times during fever as a kid.
still cant explain it
>>
>>17912841
Sounds like you have a daemon that would hate to see you check out early.

Don't believe what others say. You are never actually 'trapped' in any sense.
>>
I had a dream years ago that felt real.
>In some mountainous area.
>See huge cliff with a little pool of water at the bottom.
>Decide to jump.
>Tell myself I'll land In the water and be fine, even though I know it isn't true.
>Jump anyways.
>My hair blows past my face.
>I can feel the cold air on my face. Like really feel it.
>As I hit the water I woke up suddenly.
It was a weird almost peaceful dream and I never quite knew what it meant.
>>
>>17934337
Maybe you caught your mom in a sexual situation and suppressed it.
>>
>>17919464
you could be my ex.

let her be. unless you can handle sharing your partner with others.

unrelated; sexwork aint all that bad, but i acknowledge your squidginess about it.
>>
>>17926029
Dont try to make tulpas. They're bad news.

Sounds like you are entering a 'default' space. Try to remember the void as a trigger for your dream state lucidity. See if you can create something in the void.

Other than a tulpa.
>>
Well, I was 6-7, and my dream went something like this: I was holding my pet lizard, (long dead) when suddenly I heard loud noises coming from the wall. They were hissing/scrabbling noises. Suddenly, my lizard morphed into a humanoid, and began screaming. It was terrifying. At first, before it started screaming, it was staring directly into my face, but it started screaming and staring over my shoulder. Then I heard something within my toy chest, behind me, moving around. I realized that my lizard was staring directly at it. I was much too afraid to look at my toy chest. Suddenly, the moving ceased, and I heard the lid creaking, and I felt the most intense feeling of dread I have ever experienced. I heard heavy raspy breathing from behind me, and then I woke up. I was scared to sleep for weeks
>>
>>17927147
what country are you from

where I am we are in desperate need of this

shouldn't have to pay someone to fucking listen to how I'm feeling, but ya gotta, elsewise everyone else says your 'crazy' and 'overdramatic'

>bitch callin me crazy aint helpin
>>
File: scared.jpg (75KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
scared.jpg
75KB, 460x460px
>wake up, have to pee
>hear wife in bathroom brushing her teeth
>on way through den, notice dwarf in robe digging through closet
>thatsodd.jpg
>go into bathroom and say to wife...
>There's a dwarf in the den, going through our closet
>wife asks, "Did you get the gun?"
>stare at wife like idiot
>she turns toward me and I see that both her eyes are gone, just bloody holes
>DID YOU GET THE GUN?!? she shrieks at me
>blood and toothpaste foam are flying into my face
>GET THE GUN!! GET THE GUN!! over and over
>my brain shuts down
>my body, too
>I slump to the floor next to the toilet, my wife screeching into my face as blood and Crest patter onto my open eyes
>wake up again
>mfw I'm too scared to get out of bed to pee for real
>>
File: 1468908668104.jpg (41KB, 692x555px) Image search: [Google]
1468908668104.jpg
41KB, 692x555px
>>17934547
holy crap thats fucken brutal
>>
>>17934554
Yeah, it was super lame.

I just lay in bed feeling really cold until I got my senses together and convinced myself I was really awake.

A bad morning all around.
>>
File: 1466842969840.jpg (99KB, 476x460px) Image search: [Google]
1466842969840.jpg
99KB, 476x460px
>be a janitor in dream
>walk a VERY familiar road from child hood with bucket and mop
> its dark and its raining
> just walk for what seems for hours and then i find my house and wake up

I've had this dream WAY to many times
>>
>>17934561
"lame"

more like terrifying.
>>
File: eke.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
eke.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
> On a trip to ohio or illinois
> me as kid and with mum
> traveling with my brothers who are also the same age as back then
> go to some wierd house in the middle of nowhere
> as soon as we go into the house we start packing?
> ghost in house fucking with us
> ghost gets super violent
>we all leave except for one bro
> he is in room slouched down
> some reason he doesnt come
> we have a doll that tells us whats up with him
> the ghost is doing something to him thats bad?
> find some ausy that drives us up steep hills
> doll isnt moving
> ausie says " thats not good"
> go back to house and see brother bloody but alive and he stands up fine
> ghost appears and then i wake up
>>
>>17934567
The worst part about dreams like that is the effect they have on the rest of my day. If I have a really bad one my whole day is kind of shot.

I spend all day feeling like my head is inside a giant cotton ball.
>>
>>17934580
hm i dont have that, thats weird.
>>
> 7
> super old house
> be in my basement completely dark
> walk up stairs super fast
> look for milk in fridge
> go up more stairs to my room
> see ME sprawled out on the floor asleep with stuff around me
> kind of punch? my body and then i wake up and cant move
> when i can move my room was the same as in my dream and i was on the floor

that dream spoopt me for years after
>>
>>17934598
almost sounds like an out of body experience
>>
>>17934607
whats that?
>>
>>17934613
you feel like you are outside of your body, seriously how do you not know.
>>
>>17934642
well i mean i just browse x for spoopy wildy stories not paranormal body shit, sorry i guess im an autist
>>
>>17934645
dont sweat, its just that there is out of body and lucid dream threads on /x/ every 5 seconds.
>>
Not a specific dream but I realized that I have never seen the sun or sunlight in any dream that I can ever remember having. It is always either nighttime, I have seen the moon and stars, or the sky is completely gray if it is daytime. All my dreams are pretty dark because of this, even if it is a good dream. I'm just curious if this could mean something.
>>
So I've never had any nightmares in the traditional sense (being chased and stuff like that), but I do have this reoccurring dream. Here's how it goes
>A fire or some natural disaster destroys my house, my possessions, and the people living in my house with me
>tell my best friend, and boyfriend about it
>ask if I can live with them for a while, since I've lost everything
>friend spits at me and calls me pathetic
>boyfriend and friend beat the shit out of me
>they leave me lying there
>either get a gun or a knife
Wake up before I kill myself or bleed out. Does this mean anything? Any way to stop having this dream?
>>
>>17934750
It sounds like you're scared of losing everything and of being abandoned by the people you care about.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 475x307px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 475x307px
>>
>>17934750
too much self-loathing yo
>>
>>17934565
Sounds chill mane

>>17934578
do you hate or sympathize
with "that" bro?
>>
>family in the middle of a home invasion
>we were in a beautiful house
>one wall was a giant window next to a bar
>first glimpse of invaders
>stereotypical thug black dude, a couple similar looking kids and an old white man
>never saw his face the entire time
>glance at my nervous looking parents then stare out into this grey lake
>feeling of impending doom washes over me
>turn to my left, family is in the corner in the fetal position
>black guy is here taunting/laughing at us
>comes towards me and i face away
>know he's beating my head and back but cant feel or hear anything
>he turns to beat my family but i cant hear them
>i can feel their emotion?
>they had lost the will to fight
>feels like 3 days of faintly hearing them drinking and partying downstairs and having to deal with periodical beatings
>only ever heard the black guy and kids speak
>randomly turn to my right and the front door is kind of just there
>run out of there looking for help
>>
I keep having dreams about a giant mechanical/biological heart thing that controls huge crowds of people into a subservient hivemind. it was the focus of one dream and little symbols for it keep popping up in other dreams that have nothing to do with it. Is my subconscious trying to tell me something or am I getting fucked with by demons or some shit?
>>
>>17937034
>run outside and im just on my old street
>completely defies logic but i dont notice
>i dont even look back but i know that fucking white man is coming for me
>he knew the literal moment i left
>run through my yard, to my neighbors house and start running through it looking for anybody
>this guy is in my head
>he knows my exact position the entire time yet i keep running
>traverse through about 3 houses until i reach this brown house
>no humans or anybody seem to exist other than me and this guy
>next house is this brown 2 story house
>go in through the garage and make my way upstairs
>can look back and see weird glimpses of his head
>start climbing the stairs but every time i make it upstairs the same set reappears
>break down and stop fearing for my life but feel guilt for leaving my family behind
>as i look back up the stairway is gone
>replaced by a window
>stare out into the same grey lake mesmerized as i wake up

probably common but i want to bump the thread anyway
>>
>>17937046
You've spent too much time in the Anonymous collective.
>>
>>17900116
Last night I had a dream where I was in a haunted house or large building with a bunch of people, in a competition.

My brain wa telling me to be scared. but the whole time I had a submachinegun, and wasn't really scared. Is arming yourself in a dream a good way to protect yourself from the other world?
>>
>>17905807
Conflict with your shadow. There are aspects of your personality which you would rather not identify with and this is creating internal conflict. Some of these aspects might have come out unconsciously at your cousins house, or perhaps they are being projected onto your cousin. Have you behaved in a disagreeable way at your cousin's house recently? Does your cousin have any characteristics that irritate are don't sit well with you?
>>
Here's a dream I had recently, although I only remember it vaguely:
>Have friends I interact with, loosely based on past real life acquaintances.
>Have a girlfriend
>We seem to be infatuated with each other and are comfortably intimate
>Feel like people care for me and want me around
>Feel a sense of belonging and happiness
>Holding dream gf, mumbling words to each other that I will never remember
>Wake up
>It is 8am
>Come to the unbearable realization that I am back in reality and have to be conscious for probably another 16 hours alone in my room

Fucking spooky stuff.
>>
File: strange dream.png (82KB, 871x639px) Image search: [Google]
strange dream.png
82KB, 871x639px
This was a dream I had

Pic related I wrote that post(sorry for bad grammar and misspellings)

So what do you guys think?
>>
I had a dream a few days ago where I was in some civil war between rebels and the government. I'm fighting for the Rebels as a sniper in a valley with two walls on each side. I end up seeing three enemy soldiers run to my wall so I follow them. I kill one guy and look behind the wall. The other two soldiers are there and a bunch of unarmored and unarmed soldiers are back there healing themselves. I then feel a sense of blood lust and proceeded to murder everyone their with a knife in efficient yet brutal ways.
>>
I keep hucking myself off buildings in dreams. Skyscrapers, 3rd story rooftops, anything. I'm so convinced I can fly that when I dream, I always dream that I'm throwing myself heedlessly off a roof. It's so exhilarating when I catch myself falling and fly off
>>
There's this one dream that I had a few years ago that always makes me wonder.

>normal dream, nothing weird
>realise I'm dreaming
>"I should astral project instead!"
>I look up and close my eyes
>warp thing happens and i feel myself flying up super fast
I can't remember what happened here that leads to this next part.
>with some guide, bringing me to a different solar system
>weird alignment going on
>these beams of energy are passing through each planet into the sun
>see planet and feel an instant connection
>my guide gets annoyed at me for not paying attention to what he is saying

That's the last I can remember. I've always wondered if it was a dream or if I really did astral project.
>>
I had this weird dream recently.
>be me
>have a really bad flu
>get a horrible fever
> suddenly fall asleep on couch
> have a dreadful dream about a Smiling man
> I got mauled by that man.
> wake up and spend rest of the night afraid of thqt man

Does that dream mean anything
>>
>>17938994
Don't sleep on the couch like I am.
>>
>>17938547
Sounds kinda neat.
>>
>>17929825
I genuinely laughed.
>>
>three people are walking on a sidewalk
>I place my hand on ones shoulder to stop him
>he turns and his face is completely white and it seemed like it went on forever, like looking at a super bright light
>has two coal black eyes
>he says to me "I love you."
>I'm so flabbergasted but I end up saying "I love you too man," back to him
>wake up with a jolt, very sweaty
>>
>>17938369
I've also had hallucinations after a dream.
>about 8 years old
>someone's chasing me around a house slasher film style
>At this point in my life I can tell if I'm dreaming and could wake myself by closing my eyes really tight and opening them
>wake myself
>somehow my eyes got crusted over by eye bogers
>can still see the man that was chasing me
>frantically claw at eye bogers so could see what was happening
>don't sleep well next couple nights
>>
>>17900116
>Be me in the past
>17
>my grampa died in 2003
>i was the last person, who saw him alive
>and i was the first person who found him short after he passed away
>tryed to reanimated him without success
>later in the evening, i get really drunk after this miss
>felt asleep
>Find myself sitting in a room
>See my gramps lying on the ground
>Im scared to death
>suddenly dead gramps jumped up and running in to my direction
>he was screaming in a fucking unhuman voice
>its your fucking fault, that im dead right now!
>IMScaredToDeath.jpge
>i wake up
>soaked in my own sweat and get heavy headaches
>that was my worst nighmare ever...
>>
Sad
>>
>>17941331
yeah same for me. I am now aware that im dreaming and can wake up when ever I want
>>
File: IMG_20160711_164721.jpg (569KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160711_164721.jpg
569KB, 1200x1600px
Board ▼ Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Return Catalog Bottom
Update Auto
Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

...Loos Archived
07/21/16(Thu)03:37:19 No.17939765
569 KB
569 KB JPG
Hey /x/

Have a dream that needs interpretation.
So I was in deep thought when I had a "vision" I had a wierd feeling in my head that went to my heart, and my mind felt empty. The vision went like so, I saw a person, in clothes, and questioned how many I could make in my brain space, so I made so many that they seemed to exceed the boundaries of the mind. They all wore different clothes but we're all men, I noticed that they wanted to speak, out of fear I stopped them and made them talk myself, being afraid I forgot what I had said, but remembered asking questions that they just repeated. After a second I thought, "hope I didn't turn myself into a schizo" and slept it off. Felt good since and meditation has been easier since also.

Anyways, thoughts? Would like to hear and and all opinions. Also, general dream discussion. Anyone on lucid dreaming and experience. And very curious.
>>
Got a few for you, I'll order them chronologically.

1: Few years ago, had a dream that I was locked in a glass room. It was large enough to walk around in and I could see people walking around outside but they acted as if they didn't even notice me. Was only sleeping for about 8 hours but the dream felt freakishly long, like I was stuck in there for years. It's bothered me for a while, haven't talked to anybody about it.

2: Couple months ago. Dream that I was a dolphin and swimming around in the ocean. Felt uneasy the entire time, but eventually found fish to eat and the feeling passed. Woke up in a jump scare after eating. Thought I was going to be stuck as a dolphin forever.

3: After a good fuck with my girlfriend yesterday I passed out after. Had a dream that I was choking her to death and couldn't stop myself. It was like I didn't have any control of my body. Watched her eyes roll back into her head, and after I dragged her by the ankles off of the bed I woke up crying. Feels bad man.
>>
Asking on behalf of a friend.

How do you stop or "block" bad dreams? By which I mean serious nightmares, not just mildly bad ones.
>>
>>17942983
I just smoke pot before going to bed. Helps keep the nightmares at bay from my own experience.
>>
I remember a re ocurring dream scenario I had was weird. Not the entire dream, but the gravity. For a while whenever I had dreams I rememebered, I'd always remember struggling to get up off the ground because of immense gravitational pull. No scenarios were necessarily scary, just random shit you do in dreams but with intense gravity.

Doesnt happen anymore, I can fly in my dreams now.
whats it mean
>>
I had a reoccurring dream as a kid of floating down the rather long flight of stairs in my house. When I post this usually at least a few anon's chime in saying they've had similar experiences when they were young. I'm wondering if it has some kind of general metaphorical interpretation like a child's inability to accept physical limitations or something. Idk, I've always found it cool because it's one of the few dreams from my childhood I remember vividly AND people seem to be able to identify with it.
>>
One of the weirder sleep paralysis events. My bed was against the wall. From my perspective of laying in the bed, my window was on the right and my door was on the left. I'm in and out of sleep and a black humanoid figure bolts into my room and just dives out the window. At about the same time, another black figure runs into my room and turns towards me. I shit you not, it crawled on my bed on top of me and just fucking starred me right in the face for about three seconds. There were no identifiable facial features, just a blank black face. The whole thing lasted no more than ten seconds and I of course couldn't move at all. I woke up soon after and my heart was racing.

I was drinking pretty heavily at that time (a few Fifths of jack a week) but that night I was completely sober (I never drank on a work day). Maybe I was making myself vulnerable to demons or something. Scares the shit out of me to this day.
>>
>>17943067
did you sleep walk at all as a child, floatbro?
>>
I don't dream a lot but this past half year when I remember my dreams it always features theme parks, rides and rollercoasters. I am also always accompanied by someone I used to know.

When I started to have to have these dreams the rides would always crash and the dream would be over.

It progressed to seeing rides fail and crash from the ground.

Nowadays it's standing in line wanting to get into the rides but I am always side tracked, forbidden from entering of the line leading somewhere else.
>>
File: dream.jpg (126KB, 931x754px) Image search: [Google]
dream.jpg
126KB, 931x754px
>dream
>I am in a high floor of some suburban building
>go to a balcony
>sky has a reddish/purple surreal hue
>notice something is off in the horizon
>there are three impossibly large humanoid entities with angular horns
>light is behind them and clouds/fog are around so their features are obscured
>above are symmetrically arranged stars patterned in triangles and diamond formation that move with them
>they move closer and closer
>once they were half way to where I was
>I blink
>sky is blue, clear and normal
>no beings in sight
>wake up

what does it mean?
>>
This one I had a while ago unnerved me when I woke up:

Sherlock Holmes and I are in a chinese/japanese busy street with people and street food vendors about. He is talking to someone, maybe interrogating them. He eventually gets frustrated and stalks off. Me, feeling sympathy and vague worry for him, goes after him. He eventually corners me and tells me that he needs help on an investigation. He turns out to be investigating this strange summer school for children age 6-14 out in the countryside. Apparently I am a nine year old, and he registers me for the school. Please note that I am white but literally all of the other kids were oriental. I get there and an old friend of mine from middle school is also there. She does not know what the camp is either, but her and I are the only white faces there. Everyone else is a young oriental female. We are all given uniforms to wear that look like the clothing Chihiro wore in Spirited Away while she worked at the bathhouse. Eventually we sit on our heels in a line in this Japanese style room (there are around 12 kids and I am sitting next to my friend,) and the "head lady" comes in. She is western and I would best describe her as intimidating, like you don't want to know what happens if you don't do exactly as she likes. She says some stuff about the school that I don't remember, but then chooses me to demonstrate what the school is primarily about. She bends down before me and I remember being vaguely afraid but not too badly. (1/2)
>>
>>17943318
(2/2) She pulls out a very sharp razor, and asks me to present my wrist. It is my left one that I give to her. Similar to how an art teacher would demonstrate techniques to her students, she explains and demonstrates different ways to cut the wrist. At first she makes a very small cut which barely bleeds, but then proceeds to explain deeper ways to cut and how to make it so you bleed "properly." The rest of the students are watching intently, but my friend, in shock, says "I'm not doing that." The lady looks at her and bares her teeth in a smile.

I don't remember anything after this.
>>
Is there anything that I could but like at gnc that would make me have trippie dreams or lucid dreams ?
>>
I think I just had a dream within a dream within a dream

I don't remember much, but it all somehow involved my recent vacation

I was in some hotel somewhere abroad, figured it's a dream and seemingly woke up to what seemed like my actual vacation that happened, figured that was a dream too and seemingly woke to when I was home after returning from the vacation, a bit later I finally actually woke up

I usually don't dream/remember dreams at all, but this seemed weird enough to make a post. Also slept longer than usual during this, about 10 hours.
>>
File: 1465843045340.jpg (56KB, 680x464px) Image search: [Google]
1465843045340.jpg
56KB, 680x464px
Anyone else here started to lucid dreaming for first time only after reading about it, also when you start to get sleep paralysis like vibrations ansd whispers going from your fott to your ear and you feel the scare instinct starting to settle you dont panic because you read about it so much that you know its normal and you trying to force your body to calm down like ''oh shit sleep paralysis dont worry you are safe, its just in yopur head even to you feel shit scared its just your brain reaction''
>>
I posted a few months ago (with a drawing of what was "haunting" me) about my dream of a woman in shadow with weird, pointed fingers always in my dreams that were mostly like the "nightmare" parts of that Silent Hill movie.

A little while after burning the drawing because I thought it was spooky I stopped having those nightmares and have moved on to different ones. I even wrote one down because I thought it was pretty unique.

Basically I was in a pub for some reason with a few other people and it's like no one gave a shit what happened outside of it. Some other stuff happened but the weird thing happened at the end which were these two little girls kind of turning into black ash in mid walk/air and then into ravens. I don't know if anyone has played F.E.A.R. but it was kind of like how Fetel (spelling) would disappear into feathers, sort of.

Just kind of weird, I thought. Most of my dreams are pretty strange and scare me in the dreams themselves so that I can realise I am dreaming and attempt to wake myself up in the dream, but that will often lead to me not actually waking up in the real world and sometimes it gets legitimately confusing.

Don't know why I said all this but I don't really have anyone else to share with. I like sleeping but I hate nightmares.
>>
>>17907801

Yes, and sorry for the double post but I am on mobile and going through the thread. I will never forget my time with that. I woke up (or so I think I really don't know) and could hardly move. I somehow looked out my window which is behind my bed and saw a shadowy figure outside level with the window so the head could look in.

No face. Just shadow. I couldn't move. Sometimes in my dreams I will get that way too and try to call out for my mom or Jesus for some reason. I am a 25 year old man that can take care of myself when it comes to fear or fighting and I still call out (or try to) to my mom. Usually I can't and the terror builds. It's really weird.

I am not entirely sure if I saw the shadow person whilst awake or not. I wear glasses and can't see very well without them, but when I looked at the figure it wasn't super blurry which kind of makes me think it was a nightmare.

Shit I am getting chills just thinking about this stuff and I don't know why.
>>
I was impressed with the amount of close-up reading that happened in my dream last night. Me, my sister and her kids were at the grocery store and we were in the candy isle. I bought a big bag of those hershey drop almonds (the price was $5.4X I think, the labels were exactly like walmart's) but there were all these new candies too. They were like, new reese's and kit kats. Sadly I can't remember what type of candy they were despite reading descriptions on the packages.

I can't even describe the other bits and pieces I remember. Why are dreams so forgettable?
>>
>>17943963
No, cancer is having 20 of the same thread floating around everywhere. The only time a general is cancer is when there isn't enough interest in the topic to require one. So fuck off.
>>
>>17943972
It's a price to pay for generals to not take over a board while suppressing other topics. Just look at /g/ and it got so bad on /v/ that a new board was made (so people had to deal with a ton of cancer before /vg/ was made). /x/ is only halfway there and can still be a good board if we don't do this shit. But whatever, 90% of 4chan is just redditors that brought their cancerous culture here.
>>
>>17943996
/x/ is not /g/ or /v/

If you're really concerned about cancer, worry about the latest influx of actual shitposts we've been getting and do your part to help get rid of those before you start dictating which legitimate threads belong here or not.
>>
I need help interpretating my dream.
So two night in a row I dreamt about tattoos.
In the first dream I already had a rose tattoo on my right forearm, it was iching, seemed to be new and healing.
In my second dream I was in a tattoo shopp getting a tattoo, the tattoo aritist was getting ready and as he was about to make the first mark, I said I had to think about it and left, feeling really stressed.
What does it mean /x/?
>>
>>17900116
Dream anamoly

When I was about 6-9 years old, I spent around to years where almost all my dreams ended the same way. With me jumping off a cliff, falling through the sky, and landing in my front yard pond. The dreams would always end upon impact.

I haven't had a dream like this since I was 9 years old, can anyone explain this?
>>
>>17943246
Apparently I did a little bit, but I never woke up downstairs or outside my house or anything crazy like that. The only time I can recall being told I was sleepwalking was by my mom when I was ~12.

My room was one of 2 rooms on the 3rd floor of our house (basically a finished attic) and she got up in the middle of the night because there were footsteps hammering on the floor in my room. When she got up there and opened the door to my room she said I sprinted across my room and jumped in bed, she asked what the hell I was doing and I apparently laughed at her and then just put my head back on the pillow and went to bed.

I must have skipped leg day or something but when she told me it freaked the shit out of me. Other that though I don't think I was much of a sleepwalker.
>>
>>17943682
Tablets of Calea Zachetechichi. I think that's how you spell it, put that in google and you'll definitely find it though.
>>
Does anyone else have dreams where they're an entirely different person? It happens to me every so often, and I wonder why. The person is usually nothing like me, but I don't question it/think about my actual self.
Examples:
>seven-year-old Mexican boy
>middle-aged astronaut (possibly Neil Armstrong)
>>
>>17945006
Perfectly normal. It happens to me all the time, although when it does, it's usually fictional characters. However, sometimes it's just random people too.
>>
I've had a recurring nightmare (since my partner left me) that I'm pregnant and can't have a termination. I constantly throw up, collapse and I'm in pain non-stop. I get so ill that I become bed-ridden but no one will help me, they just stare. I eventually go into labour and everyone gathers round to help me give birth but as soon as the baby's born, they hand her to my ex and just leave me there.

Any ideas? Aside from just I really don't to be a mum.
>>
>>17945286
In this case, the simplest explanation as probably the correct one. But it also seems like you have lingering feelings of betrayal about your ex and feel that s/he will continue to take things away from you.
>>
>>17945354
*is probably

Mobile posting
>>
Yeah, they left me after years because of my mental health issues so nothing feels resolved or clean-cut.
>>
How do you make dreams reoccur? Or at least patterns of them e.g being with a grill b/c I'm lonely and beta and I don't wanna delve into lucid dreaming because my state of mind is shaky at best, fucking riddled with anxiety and depression at worst.
>>
I had a dream last night that went for few days to a week, in the dream not I slept for that long. And now I feel like I'm missing a week of my life. The whole dream is as vivid in my memory as my memories of life. But at the same time I feel pretty shitty because I know it didn't happen because I net someone and fell for them, wasn't even sexual in the slightest. I spent days getting to know this person which is a mind fuck getting to know someone in your head but I suppose why I like them so much. How do get over dreams, like Im not exactly lonely or find it overly hard to get some, but I'm hung up on this person more than anyone I've ever met in life and have memories of getting to know/spending time with them and I miss then already because it feels like an eternity ago because I never really met them. Like what the fuck how can I even get feelings for a figment of my imagination
>>
File: Hypnotoad.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hypnotoad.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
I always hear about people having weird dreams or talking about their dreams. I havnt had a dream in probably over a year (I honestly don't remember the last time could be way longer ). Or atleast remember that I had a dream when I wake up. How does one go about remembering dreams or get into a state of mind to actually dream? I know I sound retarded.
>>
>>17946434
Stop being an /r9k/ tier betafag, dreams aren't the solution. Focus on fixing your anxiety and depression, then learn how to talk to real girls, even if you have to start out by doing it over the internet first.
>>
I had a dream last night that i banged freddy Krueger. Am i ok?
>>
File: 1408082317934.jpg (158KB, 500x614px) Image search: [Google]
1408082317934.jpg
158KB, 500x614px
>>17946564
Nope, you're fucked now.
>>
>>17946535
Drugs and alcohol are big no No's if your trying to remember your dream and keeping a dream journal helps build memory to remember, every morning record any dreams you had if you had none record how you felt when you woke up. Never skip trying to recal and record your dreams.
I find I often dream most in the early hours of the morning so getting to bed early helps
>>
>>17946605
I don't do drugs and have the occasional beer. And I usually get up at 5am. But I'm a shift worker I work either 6pm to 6 am or 6 am to 6pm
>>
please explain if this is a future betrayal of my bestfriend or not

>be in a mall with bestfriend
>see a classmate of ours jump from the 3rd floor
>went down to help
>see a typical fat american eating hamburger behind the escalator
>arrived to ground floor with all other lightings down and only where she dropped is lighted
>she disappeared as i was looking at the fat american
>went back to the 2nd floor
>everything now is pitch black
>bestfriend told me to never open any light and just to follow him
>i stumble on the fallen girl just playing on her phone
>before i can speak he lead me to a room
>there were sets of skeletons each labeled all of my other closest friends
>"sorry anon but this must happen"
>run to the next room to see him planned a secret party for me and gave me two hookers.
>>
>>17946636
Also if your physically stressed and wornout you will be less likely to dream because your body focuses more on healing.
Depression can sometimea stop you dreaming
All this aside try and think "I will dream and I will remember it" before you go to sleep and do as I mentioned with a dream journal and you will start to remember them
>>
>>17946663
You just posted shit like this in the last dream thread. Quit being retarded.
>>
>>17946535
If you get up and start doing things right away as soon as you wake up, you're less likely to remember them. If you can, take a few minutes to lie in bed and try to remember your dreams before getting up.
>>
I think my subconscious mind is trying to kill me
>already morning
>just about to wake up
>decide to close my eyes for a bit longer
>go into deep dreaming
>fuck can't move
>start hearing voices
>clearly not my own thoughts
>a weird man's voice starts
>"1am is the right time to..."
>a woman's voice answers
>they talk at the same time
>"...1 am is the right time to yawn"
>creepy.jpg
>really wan't to wake up now
>man starts talking again
>sounds like an hypnosis session
>"The best thing to do is..."
>I feel an imense dread and urge to run away
>answer from him and the woman
>"...to end it all"
>nope nope nope
>next few minutes spent trying to move away from the voices
>after a lot of effort moving in the dream
>finally wake up
>hungover, feels like I was run over by a truck
>didn't drink anything the other night

I'm feeling quite disturbed /x/, any ideias or interpretations.
>>
>>17947002
Sleep paralysis?
>>
File: image.png (270KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
270KB, 853x480px
Anyone around? Been having dreams of an ex girlfriend ever since we broke up, around 4 years ago. We were very in love (as in, extremely intense; finding someone who understands everything about you, it still blows me away and hasn't been touched since), but our youth and the fact that we both came from very abusive situations meant that after 2 years of dating and a year and a half of living together, we eventually fell apart in a very emotionally traumatic way. We didn't know how to take care of ourselves, and we tried to use one another.

Eventually I saw the situation and who we were for what it was, and things got easier. I blamed myself less, and have had relationships since then without any real problems barring run of the mill trust stuff. I started to doubt that she really ever loved me in the way I loved her, and stopped trusting my perception of how things went down. That in itself, was sort of traumatizing.

But to the dreams; I have consistently had dreams about her ever since she left, the most recent being last night. The gist of it was this - I had moved (which is actually happening in two weeks), and run into her somehow. We fought and fell back in love, and had sex, and it somehow involved me arguing with some of her friends who were doing benzos and shit.

I don't really know how I feel about her anymore. We don't talk and she doesn't want to talk, and that kinda makes me think that she never really gave a shit about me. I deserve some closure, or at least not to be hated, but I've realized it has much more to do with her than it does me and there's really nothing I can do about that. Just kinda makes me sad. I still love her in some capacity, I just wish these dreams would stop. I hold on to the fact that these might be a sign of some sorts, but the reality is she probably never wants to speak to me again and has also moved cross country and started a new life. Halp /x/, I still feel way too connected to her :(.
>>
>>17947609
You need /adv/ or /r9k/, not /x/
>>
I keep dreaming about deserted places, does this have any special meaning?
>>
>>17947945
Maybe you're lonely. Alternatively, maybe your life feels crowded or insignificant and being alone is the only time you feel comfortable. Depends on your circumstances.
>>
>>17947945
Could be symbolic of loss. Or what this guy said. >>17947949
>>
>>17944625
Weird. Sleepwalkers are pretty creepy in general.
>>
I keep dreaming about the world getting blasted by a meteorite, what does this mean it's been happening for awhile now.
>>
is there a way that I could invoke an altered state of consciousness or something like sleep paralysis RIGHT NOW? I'd really like to experience something like this
>>
>last night
>fall asleep
>be dreamer
>be dream
>be god
>be me
>investigating a string of murders
>manage to catch the guy
>have to shoot him
>he's a cop
>know I did the right thing
>let myself get caught
>crooked cop friends try to slit my wrists while putting the cuffs on
>not really scared because omnipotent
>still pretty upset though
>just before the cops can start attacking me for real
>Justice League friends swoop in to save me
>don't even have to defend myself
>did good job
>rescued from corrupt justice system
>in the Justice League now
>on a mission with a ton of other members
>see grouchy looking guy
>"don't mess with him. he can do anything you do to him"
>kinda scared of that power even though am omnipotent
>back to the mission
>some kind of reality bending swarm or something
>just observing at first since this it my first mission
>things start to go haywire
>not sure if we're winning or losing
>J'onn J'onzz is there, being all psychic and shit
>he's struggling with his mind
>wake up
>be morning
>reflects on feels
>be OP >>17947825
Justice League The Thread: Secret Origins.
>>
>>17948387
>I'd really like to experience something like this

From what other people have said, I doubt you would.
>>
>>17948503
Fuck off.
>>
New thread is here, guys.

>>17948520
>>
>>17948524
That was actually the dream I had list night.
What are you even twisting your knickers about?
>>
/!\ REMINDER /!\
I have no reason to lie to you guys and you have no reason to trust me so
>inb4 "calling bullshit"

So here it goes
>wake up in a big a giantic future ship
>I can fly
>nothing happens
>transition to minecraft
>There are devilish monsters from diablo 2 invading the minecragt world
>They're commanded by a trap i knew
I don't really remember how it went but I fought
>after fight
>my armies are losing
>fly to desert
>there's a minecraft command block
(Basically a cheat thing)
>I use it to make my name pink
>then adolf hitler tells me its over
>i take a bazooka with an american flag out of my pocket
>hitler crying on my shoulder
>I launch nuclear missiles in every directions
>"if i can't have this world, neither will them"
>wake up

I actually laughed when I woke up, ill tell another one later
>>
>>17950692
Ok, here's the second one, this one is weird cause i was two persons at the same time, switching from pov
>be with my ancient boys scouts division
>we running into fields for whatever reason
>I run too far for them
Switch
>im walking in some waird ass maze where there are stairs going to the ceiling and stuff
>im scared, something is running after me
>run
Switch
>I start searching for the other scouts
>find a 4x4 in an abandonned yet clean city
>hand on my shoulder, but im not scared
>its my dad telling me "they" are coming
>my and my whole family drive in car until we get to some normal house
>get out of car
>2 other families were in the car too
I know you can't "smell" in dreams but i know it smelt very bad
>go into house
>everybody seems scared, barricqding the doors and windows
Switch
>get out of maze, im still scared
>im running trough an infinite set of houses
>its near me
>i can't move anymore
>notthisshitagain.elf
Switch
>still in the house
It was a rather massive countryside house, I live in france and the walls from some houses are 1m thick.
>start exploring house with other kids
>theres a hole in the ceiling, like the inside of a tower
>look up
>theres a thing looking at me
>its kinda human, not moving, but alive.
>I yell out of nowhere "LOOK INSIDE THE WALLS"
>Some guy from one of the families rips a wooden planck off the wall
>the walls are full of corpses
>rotting bodies everywhere in the walls
>the thing that was looking at me ran away
Wake up

Sorry for my awful English
>>
>>17947987
>>17947949
Thanks. I actually don't get many days alone to myself. I do miss them. Loss i'm not sure of.
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.