[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creepy /x/ experiences as a kid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: ClMQZ4wWEAAJKOO.jpg (70KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
ClMQZ4wWEAAJKOO.jpg
70KB, 1024x576px
soo im kinda bored so /x/ share here any creepy/paranormal experiences you had as a kid (no trolls thank you this is not fucking /b/)
>>
>be reading spooky book in room at night
>start hearing humming coming from a particular point in my room
>yell for mom and ask her if she hears it
>she doesn't and I start freaking out
>she says it's probably dad watching tv downstairs
>she yells for him to turn it off
>he does, but I still hear the humming
>freak out for a little bit until it goes away
>>
>be me
>be kid
>gets spooked
>damn dude
>>
>Be 5
>Wake up in the middle of the night
>See little green man with black hair
>Follow him to bathroom
>He dissappears

It's a vivid memory I have and I still don't know what the fuck it was about
>>
>>17931468
My family has actually had several paranormal experiences. These are just a couple.

When I was about 15, my grandfather on my dad's side passed away and my dad was in a rather deep state of depression. He had taken a walk that afternoon, and had asked, "Dad, if there's anything more than this... if you're still out there somewhere, give me a sign." Everyone went to bed around 10:00 that night, just wanting the day to be over. The next thing I know, my mother is slamming open my door at about 1:00 AM and yelling, "Did you just knock on our bedroom door!? DID YOU?" I was a little too shell shocked to do anything other than shake my head. I could hear my dad across the hall, whipping open my brother's door and demanding to know the same thing. When my parents had assured themselves we were telling the truth, we assembled in the kitchen to discuss what had happened. Shortly before they came to interrogate us, my parents and our two dogs had been woken up by someone knocking on their bedroom door. The knock was to the tune of "Shave and Haircut, Two Bits", with a bit longer pause before the last two knocks. It was the same knock my grandfather had used on our front door whenever he came to visit us.

(Cont'd below)
>>
>>17931850
(Cont'd)
My dad seems to have always been kind of a magnet for paranormal happenings. He told me once that when he was a very small child (about 6 or so), he had an entity try to get him to kill himself.

He would always sit and look out the window of his parents' second story apartment while his mom was busy with housework. This window was usually left open during the day, and had no ledge or screen on the outside. ("I don't know what the fuck my mom was thinking," he told me. "Leaving a little kid alone with an open window like that.") One day, as he was looking out, watching his mom hang laundry on the clothesline, and he saw a small, puffy white cloud form below him outside. The cloud just hung in the air beneath the window, and after a few moments he could hear a voice calling to him.

"It's okay, little boy. Don't be afraid. Jump. I'll catch you! I promise! Just jump down here. It'll be so much fun..."

He said that it was fascinating at first, but he began to sense something was horribly wrong, and he ran and hid in his bedroom. He did not have any other paranormal experiences in that house, but he made sure to never sit by the open window again.
>>
>be kid(around 6)
>be summer
>have a big ass balcony stretching alongside whole room
>every night dream about dark figure with large red eyes landing on the balcony(looked like a witch)
>as she lands she slowly starts to walk to the room enterance
>can't scream,can't close my eyes
>wake up as she makes first step into the room
>have that same dream for about 3-4 months every night when sleeping in that room

I've had sleep paralysis many times and it was nothing like this.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.