[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scientific Proof of Ghosts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1466396599139.jpg (23KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1466396599139.jpg
23KB, 480x480px
Hey /x/, I'm a physicist. However, I've always been interested in the paranormal and the occult. Can anyone here give some scientific proof of ghosts without using a channel like Spirit "Science" (I used the quotation marks because the channel does not use any part of the scientific method). Like empirical studies and papers. Thanks, if you can.
>>
ghosts aren't real so no they don't have evidence you fucking idiot
>>
>>17931456
LOL ROTFL!!!! HAHA!!
>>
File: thisshitt.png (694KB, 909x608px) Image search: [Google]
thisshitt.png
694KB, 909x608px
Remember: "Prove [ topic ] is real" threads are troll threads made to get n00bs sucked into endless arguments, nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>Hey /x/, I'm a physicist.

We can tell from your starter picture.
>>
>>17931442
If you're a physicist and want yourself to get involved with demons, you have to first; abandon your atomic 'science' cult and second; look into the theosophical society.

Ghosts can be seen through Kirlian photography or infrared imaging. There are tonnes of new age sites that deal with all of this.

Tesla and all of the real scientific greats understood that there exists an aether in which all electricity resides, and subsequently matter and magnetism.

Get yourself involved in all of this and you'll understand demons (ghosts).

Stick to your delusion lalaland physics and your not gonna get anywhere.
>>
Research paranormal investigation a bit and do some of it. If you do it with an open mind you should start getting results within a month.

EVP is probably your best bet.
>>
File: 1419092491081.gif (219KB, 282x288px) Image search: [Google]
1419092491081.gif
219KB, 282x288px
>>17931442
>proof of ghosts
>Spirit "Science"

I think even /x/ knows better than that
>>
>>17931442
Also totally forgot to say, that it's proven that the human body loses 21 grams of weight after death. Breath, stool, and the passing of urine are all accounted for. This happens with some other animals like sheep I believe.
>>
File: mHM3DMk.gif (2MB, 332x215px) Image search: [Google]
mHM3DMk.gif
2MB, 332x215px
>>17931442
>This entire thread.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.