[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Texas spooks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1465761852493.jpg (357KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1465761852493.jpg
357KB, 800x600px
Alright /x/, I live in texas, I was wondering if anyone else who lives in Texas has had any experiences or spooky happenings. Does anything interesting happen in this shithole of a state?
>>
You're asking the wrong person. I'm a delafag.
>>
I visited a friend of mine, who lived in Weimar. This happened in like 2005, winter. We were on the interstate between Houston and Weimar, was about 8-9 PM. Me, my friend and his dad, we all saw it. About 1000ft in the sky, on our left was a massive aircraft hovering above the clouds. We couldn't see the thing itself, only how it lit up the sky. It was disc-shaped, donut shaped, I don't know. All we saw was its lights kinda of doing a Kitt, pulsing kind of light revealing it's circular shape. It was huge, and both my friend and his dad told me they'd never seen it before.
>>
>>17931406
Had a grandfather in Texas that would passingly mention the fauk monster. I literally don't know anything other than it's name. Sometimes kids would call it the fuck monster because they mispronounced fauk.
>>
>>1793140 Boca chica beach saw a skinwalker at the end of the jettys crawling down the dunes.Thought it was border patrol with night vision goggles.I actually cornered it with my flashlight until it stood up and the lights blinked and I realized what it wasn't.then turned around and ran and realized my wife was honking and told me she saw coyotes circling the truck.we hauled ass off the beached and saw the thing turn into a coyote and run up the only rd off the beach.
>>
File: 1462413340896.gif (2MB, 532x295px) Image search: [Google]
1462413340896.gif
2MB, 532x295px
One time in my middle school me and an old friend were watching the girls track practice from our math window.Then for a split second in the center of the field there was a sort of ovalish circle shadow. It moved really fast and was pretty big. After that me and that person at the time just looked at eached other like wtf then continued creeping.
>>
When I was a kid I used to hear moaning in the other room. I think my parents room was haunted, never saw a ghost though..
>>
File: 1465305744294.jpg (53KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1465305744294.jpg
53KB, 400x400px
>>17931412
Then why did you reply?
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (38KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
38KB, 480x360px
>be on Richmond Dr. in Houston
>go to Dave & Busters
>play based Spongebob coin push game
>Spongebob card falls into slot
>I WIN!
>no card comes out of the machine
>robbed by a spoop
>>
>>17931412
Your a faggot
>>17931406
Anywhere civil war related
>>
houstonfag here. any long point fags?
once broke a window and ever since then white figures (cant describe em) have tortured the family. one of them grabbed my cousin and ran off to the bathroom. when his mom came to get him the white figure had disappeared. cousin said the figure jumped into the mirror. tons of stories really. nobody would believe me. when i tried to bring the neighborhood to come with me we all sat outside the bedroom window and peered inside. nothing happened and they all left. as soon as i was alone the close opened and that thing turned on the television, it was static and it just sat there watching static. i still get nervous near a sofa because hands would come from under there to scratch. even when we moved it didnt stop. aunt called saying she heard knocking and when she opened the door it was those white mascaras. my mom and i went over to see if she was bullshitting but nope i got a heart attack when i heard knocking and saw them. dont break any windows or mirrors guys i could write a book on this shit. i remember time slowing down right after i broke the window. like suddenly i was in a trance for a while because once i came back to my sense the repairman had arrived
>>
>>17932142
It was your mom getting fucked
>>
>>17931406
Saw a damn ape in the woods.
Not supernatural, but it had no fucking place being in east texas. Dunno if it was an old zoo escapee or what the fuck was going on.
>>
A couple of friends and I went to this abandoned boys scout camp like 2 years back.
Everything was going well until around 11 o clock we were all gonna sleep in one of the houses they had in there.
At first there was this knock on the window, but we brushed it off as nothing. But then it happened again and again. After that something was scathing it's claws or something along the house and we could here it circling around the house.
When we were all shitting ourselves we decided to make a run for it.
My friend caught sight of something but he said it was skinny long limbs pale and fast as fuck, itwent through a barbed wired fence and cleared this other big ass fence in a blur
To this day we don't know what the hell it was
>>
>>17931406
where do i get rare gondola images?
>>
>>17934272
U sure it wasnt a nigger ?
>>
>>17932857
Are you Matt?
>>
>>17934272
Where in east texas?
>>
Live in texas as well, definitely a boring shit hole. Town where everything closes at 9pm besides one resturaunt. Old as graveyard near my home, inside the neighborhood, town founders and shit. Spent many hours after dark there on multiple occasions. Saw shadows rise out of the grave, close to 8ft tall, dead girl used to sit on a log at the park, saw some kind of spirit before and after my friend killed himself, i see a lot of shit. Definitely interesting town after dark, you gotta know where to look, but we have a 12am curfew, and cops will basically harass you. Cant do a god damn thing here, unless its something illegal, most of the 16 to 30 year olds know how to avoid the cops, but we have god damned mosquitos. so fuck outside.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.