[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reptilian thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10

File: reptilian.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
reptilian.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
Tell me about reptilians, tell me what you know /x/. Reptilian thread.
>>
>>17931307
pretty bullshit if you ask me
>>
Ive seen someone shapeshift in person. Similiar to what you see on the youtube videos how the skin turns green back and forth.

Also believe ive seen one right next door in my backyard in the bushes along with other ones he motioned his head at me and gave me a crazy look. Scariest thing that ever happened to me in my life i get chills to this day
>>
>>17931307
I want to fuck a reptilian in his scaley green butthole
>>
>>17931307
I know David Icke is psychotic, claimed to be the son of God and made a prediction that the world was going to end - which it didn't.
>>
File: reptilian-amphibian-37.jpg (62KB, 416x451px) Image search: [Google]
reptilian-amphibian-37.jpg
62KB, 416x451px
Look up Donald Marshal,thats all you need.
>>
>>17931453
Seems a bit schizo senpai
>>
reptilians believe in a supernatural force called the beast behind all perceptions, which they believe records all thoughts/emotions/ and action of every individual to be viewed in the afterlife to help motivate the spiritual journey between lives.
its also the empathic connection/indras web, if you know what those are.
pretty interesting stuff actually
>>
>>17931397
kek'd m8
>>
>>17931515
Oh really, and you heard this from an actual reptilian?
>>
>>17931524
no, i felt it after taking acid and meditating to recieve knowledge[guess how that works.(also, not in that order)]

i used to meditate for a bit, get something to come to mind, and then come here on /x/ and find people asking questions specifically about whatever i had just meditated about.

>schizophrenia means god loves you enough to chat

but i mean, you heard it from an actual reptilian, so shouldnt that be good enough?
>>
>>17931515
So basically just the dao
>>
>>17931540
Seems similar to the idea of the eagle that is described by Carlos Castaneda. Basically a huge collector of experience and energy for souls after they die so they get wiped clean before their next incarnation.
>>
>>17931560
also yes.
>>17931577
if you've ever read the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya, i like to think of it as the Integrated Data Sentient Entity described in that, or the data overmind

it explains entropic theory perfectly
>>17926313 is worth looking at.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/user/davidicke/search?query=reptilian
>>
i also recommend trying to use your brain like a radio.
>>
Im high

Continúe the song...

What is love baby dont hurt me
>>
There a lot of them in Florida, sometimes when it rains a lot they venture into golf courses and the even road! Don't get to close though because they have a powerful bite, and if they capture you with their bite they'll commence their death roll and your life is guaranteed to be gone.
>>
>>17931307
Reptillians have lived on and inside our planet since b4 the Anumaki created us. They dont really like humans, because they think were ignorant fools. What Exactly do you want to know about them. They are older than the Dinosaurs and have been here since B4 the dinosaurs. No they cant posses you unless you give them permission and even then they probably wouldn't want to or even bother with any of us.
>>
>>17932166
Tell me more. Why are they taking command of our governments? Why do they work with the aliens? Why are they mixing with us if they don't like us?
>>
>>17931307
They're bad swimmers.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 255x217px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 255x217px
>>17931347
Shill spotted
>>
>>17932477
What am i shilling for?
>>
>>17931307
fake roleplaying
>>
It's slang
>>
Like any other asshole, except with scales.
>>
File: demiurge-lion-faced-serpent.jpg (223KB, 543x800px) Image search: [Google]
demiurge-lion-faced-serpent.jpg
223KB, 543x800px
Reptilians is a meme

the whole thing is a psy-op with a ufology flavor

the occult elite are not lead by cartoony aliums, it's just a bunch of uberwealthy drug/sex addict sociopaths that want you to think they're totally scary and cool, that life is a movie
>>
>>17931540
>i felt it after taking acid
disregarded
>>
>>17931307
Start @33:00 if u wanna C a real 1
https://youtu.be/Vwy9iDkhJBs
>>
File: image.png (728KB, 1500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
728KB, 1500x500px
>>17932166
A theory of mine is we as man, humanity, created many magnificent/terrible things in the future which manifest all in the past and in the present, there truly being only now.
Time is an infinite circle and "nothing is new under the sun".
Humanity doesn't need long to perpetuate the eventuality of everything good/bad - but the good/bad or rather lame we create lasts for hundreds of millions of years while the earth is recycled again before we intervene again to create ourselves and what we've made once more.
Just a theory, but it could explain the idea of angels/aliens/superpowers, however rudimentary it is.
The number of supposed angels in the heavens is more than the living number of entities alive on the planet - could it be said that these angels are in fact the final form of every living thing, which is essentially infinite?
Then there's the fall and war between the angels, 1/3 vs 2/3, not numbers in static, but rather numbers that continually increase but remain within those statistical parameters. Angels don't stop developing even if they're angels, but they're incredibly close to being individual and at the same time conceptually united.
I doubt all reptilians are bad as dinosaurs aren't all bad and as humans aren't all bad and as even angels aren't all good.
>>
anonymous you can rule the world like no one can stop u if I can join you would you let me I know you people had started saying hey look I drawed illuminati I'm sick of it people in games wow look a mother fucker like what the fuck keep this site a secret people are telling it to everyone do you want them to know it or u want them to stop what your doing
>>
talk to u later see ya?
>>
no one knows whos behind that mask but I do we can work this out I'm kinda short but I'm really 20
>>
>>17933443
lol
>>
>>17933357
if you know any other way to perceive beyond your boundaries without inducing chemicals which effect the engagement of the mind then please do tell

to me, acid was just a way of discovering that we are all one giant tripping alien
>>17933408
a contained perception loop is the most sensible way of keeping a race protected and eternal
>>
reptilian babby born in India
https://www.facebook com/1151164208230208/videos/1252013248145303/
>>
I watched one of these things from the end of a short cul-de-sac, until my legs would let me run away, when I was just finishing up a paper route when I was 10.
This was 25 years ago.

I had never heard of 'reptillian' aliens before about 10 years ago. I was just never interested in the idea.

I saw a tall, lanky, long-armed, strange colored creature, with what looked to be some sort of snout like thing on its face. It was far enough away, and, with the early morning foggyness, I couldn't quite see enough to see any great detail besides the above, and I had no interest in getting any closer at the time.

When I saw this thing doing a slow, creepy walk between two houses, I dropped my paper bags and sprinted home, about 3 blocks away, as fast as I could run.. I haven't ever been more terrified.

This was in Concord, CA, off Monument Blvd. if anyone is interested. Not sure why they would be, but whatever.
>>
>>17936510
> samefag
Also, at the same time period, while living at the same address, I woke one morning from what seemed like moonlight coming through my window.
I went downstairs in our apartment, and looked out of the back sliding glass door into the backyard.
I saw what I thought was the moon, because I couldn't think what else it could be.
But, this moon was so huge and seemed to be just beyond the back fence. It FILLED the sky. It was no moon, now that I think back to this. It was so large, and was so close, and there were no markings on it, like on the moon. I just stood there and starred at this giant, illumination. I couldn't wrap my 10 year old brain around what I was looking at. The entire living room, and into the dinning room and kitchen, were illuminated by this source.

I will never forget these two incidents back then. They are my only odd experiences in life regarding anything even remotely questionable.
>>
>>17931307

-Some kind of comouflage system they implement to change their appearance
-Tendency to drop cover when flustered
-Can work with electromagnetic fields in ways we don't know about
-They don't necessarily exist on our dimension
-Bloodlines that entered sumerians>egyptians>romans>english>america etc etc
-CIA make trade deals
-primal, tribal, hierarchal, superior attitudes most often than not
-English royalty involved
-Underground buildings are used to house reptilians in every continent
-White scales mean leader
-6ft - 7ft tall, sometimes varying
-Vibrations and energy is not quite food to them but more or less drugs, your fear excites them.
-Not all of them are bad or good
-Scientist that study dinosaur fossils have found proof they lived alongside early humans, scientists get threatened to keep quiet and deny.
-hypersensitive to light, sound and touch.

Hope that helps
>>
>>17936714
sources?
>>
File: 200_s[1].gif (33KB, 264x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s[1].gif
33KB, 264x200px
>>17931307
They live underground.

They might eat people sometimes..

They control our government.

They pretty much only hang out with each other. They created the greys and us as slave races. There are really two types of reptilians, the ones that stayed behind, and the ones that visit. They don't really seem to like each other. Earth is a harvest planet, and once the human population reaches 10 billion, it will be harvested for slaves and Argon energy. A few, of course, will be left behind to repopulate.
>>
>>17936714
>>17937058
moar?

what about the greys?

what other kinds of aliens are there?

i've heard about the mantis / insectoids as well.
>>
Jim Morrison is Lizard King
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 562x778px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 562x778px
>>17937059
That's all the lemurians would tell me about it. It's honestly hard to get they to talk about anything but white power and how they are the only pure race.
>>
>>17937065
>lemurians
lemurs, the long tailed monkeys?
>>
File: Earth-Girls[1].jpg (34KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
Earth-Girls[1].jpg
34KB, 600x300px
>>17937059
Ok alien types:

Greys: They are the Spocks of the aliens. Cold and scientific with psychic powers. Their job is to spice and work with human DNA. They created the human race under the reptilian's orders by spicing alien dna with Homo Erectus. They have factions that work with the reptilians and that don't. They made deals to trade technology with humans.

Tall Greys/Whites: Work with the greys. Suspected to a portion of human dna.

Reptians: They came to earth to plant earth to create and harvest the human race. They have been steering our society to drive it and prep it for harvest.

Venetians- Blond haired, blue eyed race that worked with Germany during WWII. They are the most concerned with the human race and the threat of nuclear war. Have interbred with humans in the past.
>>
>>17937415
wow what a load of bullshit
i came to this board for 20spooks not for this made up crap
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 400x400px
>>17937749
Right? What a fucking moron

>preparing for harvest
stfu
>>
Ive seen one before but didn't tell me shit.
>>
>>17931307
I'd be much quicker to assume that it's a psychic malfunction, organic ability, or artificial intelligence before I buy into the reptiles or Alien gray hogwash.
>>
>>17931307
Ironically, they're the hardest one to reach despite masses of "info".
>>
>>17936517
holy fuck those experiences have the ring of truth about them. i want to believ u
>>
>>17931307
Two snake men popped into my living room after I ate around 10 grams of freshly picked psilocybin mushrooms.

I was paralyzed on my couch with fear and they seemed to get a real kick out of it. One seemed to be just full on sucking energy out of my ass region with his eyes.

The other one said to me, "we can do this to you anytime we want. we do it all the time. Don't try this again; you won't get anywhere."

i wish i was making it up. 10 grams is an unusually large amount if you didn't already know that.
>>
>>17939125

lol
>>
File: r-GOLF-COURSE-GATOR-large570.jpg (38KB, 570x238px) Image search: [Google]
r-GOLF-COURSE-GATOR-large570.jpg
38KB, 570x238px
>>
Jason Blaha knows all about it, he was a reptilian illuminati breeder. If you seek out and find Jason Blaha you will find the truth.
>>
Fucking extradimentionals. Last once I saw were the lord of lords, there is a star named for them, Hindu.

Anyway those guys looked scared or worried once they saw my faggot ass. One dude looked at me then gestured and turned to the other and the second just glared at me.

Both were collosal and far away while being simultaneously close and huge.

>>17938336
Speaking of reptiles I want to slither up those legs and wrap around them while I burrow into a nice warm hole
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.