[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Witchcraft - Meme or Factual?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image4.jpg (65KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
image4.jpg
65KB, 640x427px
What's your personal take on witchcraft?

I'm not talking about the stupid potion recipes and home rituals, I mean the legitimate shit that goes down in Africa and other third world countries.

I know someone who was born into a family of witchcraft, and she says she remembers floating around the house and spirits being present all the time.

My mom also spent the night at a friends house when she was a a little kid, and her mom was heavily into magic and shit and she claims that she remembers seeing things moving around. She said there were cockroaches literally COVERING the entire kitchen counter.

I've been doing a lot of research and it's fucking terrifying. To me, it seems like there is no doubt that there's some supernatural power around it.

My theory is that you really have to be in contact with spirits to do REAL stuff, whether its through your family or some other type of influence. I think it's a lot more complicated then just chanting phrases and shit.

But I can't be completely sure, because I've never done it. I'm willing to hear any of your opinions or stories.

If you guys want I will tell you more stories about supernatural experiences that have happened in my family.
>>
Witchcraft can refer to any number of folk and new-age magickal traditions, such as Wicca. OP, I'm a practicing chaos magician. If you want my take on it, magick is something that most people can do with enough practice, and it works through the interaction of our unconscious mind with the universe. Spirits, if they exist outside of our minds, which we don't know that they do, can help with magick but aren't required.
>>
>>17931108
What sort of magick have you been able to accomplish?
>>
>>17931142
I have summoned a few different spirits and gods, and also created several different servitors. I can answer yes or no questions about the future quite accurately using my intuition, and I am currently getting started with runic divination.
>>
>>17931159
If you don't mind, I'd love to hear everything about this.

What spirits and gods? Have you summoned Lord Ganesha in specific? I saw him in a psychedelic experience.

What accurate predictions have you made?
>>
>My mom also spent the night at a friends house when she was a a little kid, and her mom was heavily into magic and shit and she claims that she remembers seeing things moving around. She said there were cockroaches literally COVERING the entire kitchen counter.

Want to hear more about this.
>>
>>17931108
New into chaos stuff, can you help me into it?

Is the psychonaut field manual an actual good starter? What did you start with?

I want to eventually be able to communicate with the Giver and ask for a succubus/have him create one for me.

Also is it possible to bind a servitor to an object, in order to repeat a task when needed? As in when the box is under lock and key it slumbers. When you open it, the servitor is released/summoned.
>>
>>17931178
As a child my mom was physically and mentally abused by her mother. I could go on about the horrible things for quiet awhile, but that's a different story.

Anyhow, my mom was very introverted because of this, and she wasn't allowed to hang out with the friends she did make. But there was one time when she had a sleep over with a friend from school. She knew how dirty the family was and that the mom practiced magic, but she didn't have any other friends so she did it for the sake of her loneliness.

She told me that the house was trash and that there were cockroaches everywhere you looked. Like I said, the cockroaches completely covered the counters. My mom doesn't ever exaggerate. When she was sleeping she felt them crawling all over her.

The house apparently had a very uncomfortable vibe and she felt a constant presence. Some things would move and she would hear the girls mom saying scary shit in her room.

While she was asleep she prayed to god over and over again because she was so afraid. She told me a while ago and I don't think she really likes talking about it so there's not much I know.
>>
>>17931178
Another experience from her that stuck out to me is when she talked about her first and only time using an Ouija board. Once again she was a child, a teenager I think actually.

Her grandmother got her into the bible and she read about Armageddon and the end of the world. So she asked "When is Armageddon?".

The board starting spinning around frequently and she screamed. Not the piece, but the BOARD itself. It was a very traumatic experience for her.

As I said before, she doesn't exaggerate and she's an honest person.

I can also tell you an experience from my dad that went on for years.
>>
>>17931234
>I can also tell you an experience from my dad that went on for years.

Do tell!
>>
>>17931234
Well she dint read it very well armagedon is a place not an event
>>
>>17931025
its real but its just asking some bullshit spirits to do stuff you can do yourself
>>
>>17931025
>She said there were cockroaches literally COVERING the entire kitchen counter.
That's just called a dirty kitchen...no magic to that.
>>
Who is the giver I'm new to all of this please tell
>>
>>17931108
Wicca is a joke, its a new religion like Scientology.
>>
>>17931179

Try going to Psipog.net or look for it t archive.
They have a handbook on psionic development.
>>
Found the book in pdf format..

http://www.castrealspells.com/thepsionshandbook01.pdf
>>
As someone who also believes mostly in the chaos magic interpretation, I think anything can have power for people who truly deeply believe in it. Those 3rd world tribes who are raised in these practices can probably make some pretty freaky shit happen but teenage girls practicing wicca for the aesthetic aren't gonna get much done if they don't really believe in it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.