[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Dark Web

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (9KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 360x240px
So I'm a curious fucker and have been hearing alot of stories about the Dark /Deep Web and was wondering if any or true?
Have any of you went on the dark Web, and what was your experiences?
>>
File: 1468183250973.jpg (37KB, 910x446px) Image search: [Google]
1468183250973.jpg
37KB, 910x446px
>>
I've never been on the deep web but my understanding is that it's full of CP, drug dealers, pimps, and hitmen. But not as much as before the biggest site got taken down.

There's also an urban legend about "red rooms" but I have no idea if it's ever happened.

Captcha: select all images with a bus
>>
I payed my taxes on the dark web, and used the elementary school's intranet to find a book written by Ramona Quimby once.
>>
It's ok just easy to get lost in,I have another laptop I use only to go on tor,and I have taped the camera closed too
>>
I went on a deep web imageboard, and it's like if they took one guy from infinitychan, one guy from 7chan, and one guy from 420chan and pumped benadryl into them 24/7.
>>
>>17930417
Red rooms, hitmen, cp sites, and drug sites are mostly fbi honeypots. Almost everything gets paid for in bitcoin. Tons of cp and drug sites. Tons of random wierd sites, and plenty with "forbidden" info.

It's alot more boring, and uninteresting than it sounds.
>>
File: myki.jpg (37KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
myki.jpg
37KB, 500x281px
It's good to get free PDF's from, I downloaded a whole library of stuff from deep web.

I like it for its nostalgic value, you can find lots of sites that look like they were written by some 16 year old on geocities back in 2004.

All I really use the Internet for now is 4chan, youtube and watching films. A lot of the imagination and creativity seems to be gone. It's just one big closely monitored social network. There is still an element of mystery and exploration with the deep web.
>>
I've heard of human trafficking but there wasn't much to go on.
>>
File: deep web story 27.png (116KB, 622x1866px) Image search: [Google]
deep web story 27.png
116KB, 622x1866px
>>17930417
It's scary.
>>
>>17930446
>wasn't on /b/ when the Al qaeda members got captured
Last year there was a red room that was over b last night when everyone got to choose want happened to isis members on a laggy stream
>>
>>17930417
ye Noc+10
>>
>>17931007
Wow I fucked that sentence up, replace "last" with "one"
>>
>>17930488
Its nice how every big Artist say that the kids are even bigger artist .
>>
Friend used to be a dealer and one of his connects was showing him stuff on the deep web
>connect was a huge pc fag, had a $3000 rig
>wanted to buy tabs or some shit
>go to a couple of sites, chuckle at how easy it was to by this shit
>start to look at gore sites or some shit
>suddenly connect freaks the fuck out
>says someone is watching through his webcam or tracing them or some shit
>shuts down everything, unplugs router, etc
>sticks to buying drugs from then on

I heard the story second hand, so I'm probably skipping a lot but it's pretty spoopy
>>
>>17932226
>or some shit
too caffeinated to grammar
>>
F
>>
>>17930417
I've bought acid and DMT from the deep web. I've seen some CP websites too.

Honestly it's kind of old news.
>>
It used to be good but fed fags keep shutting down most sites so there are not many sites left anymore and fewer places to find sites from
>>
>>17930417
Holy fuck, why do these gay threads even keep popping up? The Deep Web IS NOT interesting. Closed shell systems, do NOT exist, Tor is fucking gay. Yes, there's CP, if anything, that's probably the only disgusting shit you'll see there, among many edgy "serial killer" forums that are fake. Hitmen, 99.9999% ran by authorities, or just scammers. They take your bitcoins, and then just run off. The drugs and weapons sites are real yea, that is about as legit as it gets. Any story referring to the Deep Web should not be taken legitimately. Plus, Tor is deprecated anyway, a lot are just old sites written in like the 90's that became unindexed.
>>
File: 1468914485452.jpg (51KB, 538x960px) Image search: [Google]
1468914485452.jpg
51KB, 538x960px
>>17930417

You can see "hurtcore" on TOR. Which is basically fucking and hurting kids and even babies badly. This is actually a pretty god damn terrible thing and you will be very upset even if you just go look to see what it's like.
>>
>>17930464
>It's ok just easy to get lost in,I have another laptop I use only to go on tor,and I have taped the camera closed too
so any cool places you'd recommend ?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.