[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After Life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

What happens when we die, /x/?
Do we recreate ourselves with new bodies?
Is reincarnation real? Do we just become spirits that roam around?
My life has been shit the past year. Utter shit. Trying to motivate myself in making this life better while being in a body that wasn't made for me, and simply put it's not the easiest thing to do. Some days I'd rather give up.
>>
you die m8
>>
your body rots and someone steals your shit
>>
File: 1448139137606.jpg (71KB, 656x721px) Image search: [Google]
1448139137606.jpg
71KB, 656x721px
>>17930162
>steals your shit
out of your anus...? wtf? is it nutritious?
>>
>>17930137
Are you a transexual or a furry
>>
File: houdini.jpg (13KB, 235x301px) Image search: [Google]
houdini.jpg
13KB, 235x301px
ask houdini

For a full ten years after Houdini's death, his wife Bess conducted a séance on October 31. These séances were always attended by the top names in magic, as well as personal friends of the great magician. Houdini had told Bess that if it were possible, he would send a message to her "from beyond", in secret code. Though Bess herself stopped participating in the séances after 1937, members of the magic fraternity have kept the tradition. Each Halloween, there are numerous Houdini séances held in various locations around the world.
>>
>>17930162
LOL
>>
>>17930137
I believe in reincarnation nigger
>>
>>17930137
Can't tell if this is blue board safe or not
>>
>>17931743
so, did he leave a message?
>>
>>17932164
No. He did it to prove that psychics were all fake. In fact, this was what he did when he was alive. There are a few books about it, I believe. Very cool.
>>
To answer that question, I must first explain something.

There are three common views of the mind:
1. Each mind has a hard barrier preventing it from interacting with anything or anything interacting with it in any way.
2. There is a single mind in the universe that all human nervous systems are a strong, but ultimately incomplete expression of.
3. The entire universe is your imagination.

The prime element of "you" is the mind that the body is attempting to express. Even with a foggy idea of what the mind is, you CAN NOT ever conceive of their being more than one. Understanding something well enough lets the body express the presence of mind within it. The term "mind" is somewhat insufficient because it carries too much baggage. The worries you might have come from believing 1 instead of 2. You should be able to safely discard the belief in 1 using logic because it contains a paradox. 1 denies that the mind could ever come from anything, or that anyone could know of its existence, yet continues to claim that existence.

It's a force that humans possess the natural ability to utilize for performing small miracles. I can't say exactly what it accomplishes in the unfocused form most people use it in, but I know that a very focused form allows extremely brief views of distant locations.
>>
I always thought about how strange consciousness is. If I was never born to my father and my mother got pregnant by some other guy, would I still be in that kids body as a conscious? Perhaps after we die our mind loses its memories and we find a new host to manifest our consciousness.
>>
you die and go to heaven or what ever afterlife you belive in
>>
File: HMS_Ferret_surrendered_Uboats.jpg (92KB, 611x800px) Image search: [Google]
HMS_Ferret_surrendered_Uboats.jpg
92KB, 611x800px
>>17931248
who gives a shit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.