[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your opinion on karma? does it work? how does it work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: karma.gif (21KB, 310x200px) Image search: [Google]
karma.gif
21KB, 310x200px
What is your opinion on karma? does it work? how does it work?

why do good people suffer?
why bad people don't?
>>
File: Karma Quotes.jpg (63KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Karma Quotes.jpg
63KB, 960x960px
pic related
>>
Karma is your action
>>
>>17929678
Karma is just what happens. It literally means what happens to you. It has nothing to do with punishment
>>
>>17929678

Karma is only noted when it works and ignored when it fails. If a 'bad' person is punished or a 'good' person is rewarded, people will eagerly say 'That's karma!' Though they could easily go without either and people would just sit and wait, saying that the payout would eventually come. In the end, good people still get sick and die with little to no reason and some criminals get away.
>>
>>17929678
>What is your opinion on karma?

Simple cause and effect.
>>
>>17929678
It's a thoughtform created by people who choose to believe in it.
As long as you don't believe in karma and don't talk about all the evil shit you did with people who do believe in it, karma doesn't apply to you.
>>
>>17929815
>>17929808
Only correct answers. Good job, but we all know no one is going to listen.
>>
>>17929857

Yep, yep.
>>
>>17929808
Yep. Westerners are retarded af I swear.
>>
>>17929678
Karma is the flow of conciecesness. Good and bad karma are as positive and negative . one should aim to incite no karma for as we know action causes reaction and good and bad are but a point of perspective so in essence if you seek good karma you inevitably inballance the flow cause a realeas of bad karma in some other state. This is why monks are generally so impartial
>>
I personally dont believe in karma because it says that doing good things will make good things happen to you. When in reality, good things happen to bad and good people alike countless of how they act towards others. Do a bit of research into the universal law of duality (Yin and Yan is a representation of this) IT talks about balance must be maintained in the universe and Good things happen to good people and bad people as well as Bad things happening to bad and good. Its just the nature of reality. Balance must be maintained on every level. Macro and Micro.
>>
Normies using this phrase "karma" so often it triggers me so much
>>
File: 587015.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
587015.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>17929678
She's pretty good in the current meta. You start with spellthief's edge then use your long range poke to whittle down the enemy laners. Get eye of the watchers then either ardent censer or locket of the iron solary depending on which one your team needs.
>>
Karma is just playing the odds. If you try to be good, take good actions and surround yourself with good people, then it's more likely that good things will happen to you. If you're a selfish dick who does bad shit and you surround yourself with selfish and bad people, don't be surprised when bad shit happens to you.

There's still always going to be chance actions that cause bad to happen to good and good to happen to bad.
>>
>>17929678
it's a religious belief derived from Hinduism. I don't believe in it because natural, physical mechanism on which it operates
>>
>>17933261
>I don't believe in it because natural, physical mechanism on which it operates

Care to try again in English?
>>
>>17933264
4chan is being infested with brazilian kids on summer vacation, just get used to it
>>
>>17933215
Pretty much.

Don't give cause you seek a reward give cause they need.
>>
>>17933269

I'd rather just nap until autumn, to be honest.
>>
>>17933287
I feel you
>>
>>17933269
>brazilian
>summer
It's winter in the southern hemisphere.
>>
>>17929815

This.

It's really just a state of mind.
>>
Currynigger word meaning Wyrd, the causal Nexus that is reality where events are like points on a spiders web, the way the vibrations (actions) cause things across the whole web to vibrate (reaction) is the working of Wyrd
>>
>>17933691
>It's really just a state of mind.

Not really. You are where you are today because of past action and your future will be the result of what you are doing now.
>>
>>17933269
fuck off amerifat
>>
File: sister quote.jpg (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
sister quote.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
>>17931462
And the serpent said unto the woman, You shall not surely die:
>>
Karma is fine black matter witch you have to burn up. I like concept of nemesis more
>>
File: synagoguesatan.jpg (42KB, 592x275px) Image search: [Google]
synagoguesatan.jpg
42KB, 592x275px
>>17933743
well do tell Im interested!
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.