[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am i insane?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
I just came home from work and this happened to me 3hrs ago

I work at the seaside in croatia during summer break. My job is to give people information about a tourist boat and organize trips for it. Its out in the open so im surrounded by people.

>sitting on a stone wall 5m away from the board and all
>a lot of people sit on it as well and the place is full off tourists passing by along with my cooworkers
>so im sitting, minding my own buisness and browsing fb or some shit
>with the corner of my eye i notice some weird looking guy staring at me
>i look at him and his eyes are a bit criss cross so i cant tell for sure if hes looking at me
>look back at my phone and try to ignore it
>can tell that hes still looking in my direction
>i look at him again and then look behind me to see if hes staring at something else and theres nothing
>look back at my phone again
>he's still fucking looking at me
>now i look at him for good 10 seconds and ask him "what"
>he doesnt respond but now the girl that was sitting behind him starts staring at me
>im thinking to myself what the fuck
>i now look around me and notice that more and more people are staring directly at me and their faces are kinda off
>i get this unexplainable feeling
>i start feeling dizzy and start breathing shallow and feel like i will sufficate
>everyone still just staring at me
>my vision gets blurry and i pass out
>next thing i know is my eyes are opening, im on the floor and im surrounded by my cooworkers trying to slap and shake me awake
>i come to my senses and choose not to tell them what exactly happened.

Okay so am i losing my mind or what? This is i think the first time something like this ever happened to me. Is something paranormal at hand or am i going insane because i know this is not normal. Are there any tell signs or do you guys have an idea about what happened? Id appreciate any help or similar stories to help me understand.
>>
>>17929552
Panic/anxiety attack. Don't drink so much caffeine.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 557x612px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 557x612px
>>17929552
What was the expressions on their faces, were they neutral (lifeless), or disgusted, or anger...

Please don't tell me that you pissed on yourself OP.
>>
>>17929557
ur an gay
I've been drinking coffee black since I was a newborn and I'm not having experiences like opie.
>>
>>17929557
i dont drink coffee at all and never have. The taste is disgusting to me makes me throw up. And i dont drink coke or shit like that either so i doubt its that

>>17929677
they were just staring blanky but the faces were kinda distorted
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.