[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heaven and Hell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (143KB, 1300x1066px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143KB, 1300x1066px
heaven and hell.

This planet is hell or mispronounced heel. Heels are pieces of shit which is most of humanity

Heaven is mispronounced heavin which is slang for heaving or puking.

So going to heaven (puking) is what you experience when you're a good person and you finally realize you've been ruined with the most revolting species of the worst reality ever.
>>
Creator of the universe... If you can read this can you do me a favor? Create a reality just for me where I won't have to see anything that would remind me of this species and planet. Make me immortal there with no need to eat, piss or shit. Then a limitless supply of pens and paper and a super computer with various creation type software so I can make my own entertainment and an artificial intelligence so I have someone to talk to.
>>
>>17929523
But give me the ability to hybernate or will myself to die when I get bored...
>>
>>17929499
And that no truly desirable being would ever want you because you'd only just remind them of what filth this species truly is.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>17929499
Life sucks enough already, so why drag us down further with your autism?
>>
>>17929564
I'm not an anchor :-( I'm only trying to find like minded people who can help me know truths of this place and it's stories then determine what to do.
>>
>>17929564
I don't like that comment. I look up the definition and it's a childhood condition. Trying to call me a child because I have a form of morality and don't agree with the formula your giving me?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.