[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Psi-Vamps in the Audience Tonight? Vampires general.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: dragon.jpg (192KB, 843x1201px) Image search: [Google]
dragon.jpg
192KB, 843x1201px
Interested in emotional, spiritual or psychic energy draining vampires.

I have been described as an energy vampire in the past and have a propensity toward leaving people exhausted.

Any vamps have practices or tricks to increase my yield? Ways in which I can drain more energy out of people to fill my own leaky resevoir of spirit.

post any stories about the effects, experience or abilities of vampirism even if its not life-force related.
>>
>>17929479
Would suggest you focus on fixing yourself instead of being a drain. I knew a girl that was a drain once, my mentor even told me beforehand. Basically, she wasn't confident in herself and thrust her problems on others expecting them to solve them, and yet also had a skewed view of the world placing a great emphasis on relationships. Idk if any of this helps, just figured I'd respond.
>>
>>17929479
or maybe you're such a dumbass people find trying to be with you physically exhausting
>>
>>17929479
As >>17929505 said fix yourself, do not go looking to take from other people what you can not sustain.
I know a few people who actively try and take energy from people and have tryed on me, I tell you now if you don't know what your really doing someone who understands things a bit better will fuck your shit up, I can litterally make my energy poisonous to anyone but me because I learnt there are people in my life who are consciencely awere they can take energy from people so I learnt how to, for lack of a better way to put it, make my energy violent. Do something constructive like learn reki. Heal and give not destroy and take
>>
>>17929479
What is OP's image of or from?
>>
Psi vamp here.
I suggest you try not to gain energy from people, try finding a place with a powerful energy, or even a nexus, and use it to keep your life-force high. In the meantime, try fixing yourself, because being a drain will severely affect your life in negative ways.
>>
>>17929848
I found it on this board that's all I know
>>
>>17929479
bumping because i also want to know how to turn the energy train around onto the vampires
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.