[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IS A SUCCUBUS AFTER ME?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (9KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
9KB, 640x1136px
Okay so I don't believe in the occult or demons but I read a thread about succubus summoning, but I don't even believe in them but I felt my body being pushed and then an intense sexual feeling, and I'm really scared! Should I embrace it, or should I get rid of it and how? I whispered for it to leave, and that I'm sorry but I can't maintain a relationship but the feelings continue! I can't stop shaking in fear... Are these even real?
>>
Please help me, someone!
>>
>>17928875
>>17928877
Take a breath and relax. Go outside and look up at the stairs. Getting yourself worked up isn't going to solve your problems. I doubt you conjured anything to be honest. More than likely you simply convinced yourself that you have done so. Take a moment to jack off to your normal affairs than seek higher energy to cleanse the false energy your mind has tried to embrace.
>>
>>17928890
>>17928877
>>17928875
What you are going through is something called an anxiety attack or a panic attack. Understand that these are Earthly affairs, not spiritual. These symptoms are clouding your judgement of the ethereal plane. Take care of these minor discrepancies before making claims to higher energy being creations inside your mind.
>>
Thanks, I'll try that. Your words are comforting to me
>>
>>17928890

This. Summoning things is usually kind of a pain in the ass, and not the sort of thing that can be done by accident. Calm down, have a nice wank, and look up the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram if you're still worried.
>>
>>17928900
Dubs only prove the points. Try to relax as best as you can. Anxiety and or panic has been known t strike down the best of men. It's not easy to stop the feeling, all you can do is fight it. I know it sucks, but this feeling is all mental. You cannot possibly be hurt or harmed by any anxiety attack. It's proven scientifically. All you can do is try to relax and stay calm as best as possible until it goes away. Do whatever it takes to calm yourself down. Just be patient, it will go away.
>>
>>17928911
More dubs? Im definitely convinced that you guys are right, I read the summoning ritual and it sounded like a lot of work haha! Im much calmer now and the sensation is gone. I'm a Christian so I prayed for the Lord to fill me with positive energy, so maybe that helped. Thanks for the positive words, you guys seem like cool people on this board.
>>
Am sending OP prayers of calmness, my inner group is doing so too. Feel the light as I do. I can give you guidance.
>>
why try to summon an sucubus anyways?
>>
>>17928875
Don't worry friend. It's not a succubus. It's your Uncle Frank. Just relax and don't tell your parents.
>>
>>17930700
checked and keked
>>
>>17930761
Check yo'self before you kek yo'self!
>>
>>17930761
Check yourself before you kek yourself!
>>
>>17928875
I remember seeing this thread or very similar. Give it up, this is boring. No, likely it's not succubus and if it is some sort of spiritual entity that is messing with you, do the usual stuff, from cold shower, through prayer, ending at LBRP.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.