[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Information on the "Occult"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1468808217497.png (373KB, 1228x1770px)
1468808217497.png
373KB, 1228x1770px
First time thread here, usually stick to /diy/ since wood worker. Anyway I noticed one anons thread about summoning a succubus, pic related, but I don't know the theory behind it.

The sticky has a lot of "books" but I don't know which ones are legitimate and which are trash, not only that but most of the links don't work anymore.

I'm interested in learning about summoning, demons, angels, the whole succubus thing, seems like an interesting hobby to get into for now (I will treat it seriously). Father was a pastor, hence the interest. Apparently by typing the demons name who made the thread I've damned myself to hell already but I always think there is hope.

So where can I start? What resources do you personally use? Who or what is the authority on this subject? So far I'm only knowledgeable of the Christian Bible, King James Version to a certain extent.

Thanks in advance. Can bump with papes. Pic related what the other OP posted.
>>
Bump for interest. Dont know much about this bust extremely curious. I think most magic is based off the kabbala. There's different versions like the Jewish and hermetic kabbala. Look up Hermes trimegistus and the emerald tablets. There's a ton of more contemporary authors as well but I don't really know anything about that.

Closest I've read it's Robert bruce's astral dynamics. It's pretty much all about the mechanics of astral projection but he does mention encountering spiritual astral beings.
>>
Lurk and keep an open mind

I got some amusement over you using my image, thanks
>>
The sources you should go for depend on the tradition you want to partake in.

If you want to go for magic that builds on a Christian background, you want Hermeticism. Try anything Israel Regardie has written about the Golden Dawn, Franz Bardon's works, the Key and Lesser Key of Solomon, and for that matter most books on magic from the Western hemisphere written before 1900 or so.

If you like the elaborate ritual of Hermeticism but aren't that big on Christianity, try the works of Aleister Crowley. His Thelema is basically paganized Hermeticism.

If you want something a little simpler, go for Wicca. It's mostly based on a streamlined version of Crowley's system, and has the advantage of being what the New Age section of most book stores caters to, along with most metaphysical supply shops.

If you want to apply some creativity to your magic, or if you don't want to have to devote yourself to a pagan or monotheistic religion, try chaos magic. Bluefluke's Psychonaut Field Guide is a great starting point here, followed by the works of Peter J. Carroll and Phil Hine.

If you want something with a more modern feel, something that's aiming to be a science, try psionics. Charles Cosimano is probably the best source here.

And, of course, you can just try learning a little of everything and synthesizing your own system out of it.
>>
File: 1468807290382.png (845KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1468807290382.png
845KB, 1600x1600px
>>17928878
Sounds interesting anon, thanks for the bump.

>>17928878
Well of course, I'll be saving it in a catalog for future reference. Will keep my mind more open than a gaped hooker.

>>17928879
Thank you for the detailed response. I'll be delving into a little bit of everything, probing, and seeing what comes up. Screen capping this as well for the catalog.

Anything regarding succubi? Not going to lie, only interested in a custom life partner so I don't have to talk to other people or bother with them. I barely speak as it is. Mental communication seems nice
>inb4 basement dweller
Going to Uni, getting /fit/, life is going well.

I'll probably start with Hermeticism, then skim Wicca, and delve into Chaos, then rebound to the psionics to ultimately see what works for me.

Thanks anons. Pic is a larger version of the upper right hand pic in the OP.
>>
>>17928894

If you're interested only in a custom partner rather than in calling up an independent and potentially dangerous entity, you want to create a thoughtform or servitor. Psionics and chaos magic are the best sources here.
>>
>>17928921
Thank you VERY much, alright I'll start with those then. No need to risk myself by calling up potentially deadly entities.

Can you actually summon the demons in the lesser key of Solomon, like baal? Isn't that an insanely dangerous thing to do?
>>
>>17928933
>Baal

nigga you gon get soulraped
>>
Unfortunately there are no such things as succubi in themselves. There are demons though.
>>
>>17928933

You can, sure, and it works, but it's a subject of some debate exactly HOW it works. I won't get into it too much, but the Lesser Key may not actually be referring to demons in the Christian sense. A lot of grimoires of the time split spirits into angels and demons and nothing else, which is a little oversimplified. The Lesser Key isn't entirely safe, but it's more so than you would expect given its content.
>>
>>17928835
>I've damned myself to hell already but I always think there is hope
Once, in the parish of Killaloe, Ireland, a fallen angel asked a priest "Will the fallen angels ever be saved?," and then the priest answered, "That won’t be known till the end o’ time, till the Last Day."
>>
>>17928894

Take a look in wordpress, there are a lot of people blogging about stuff like this there.
>>
Try goetia. It's where most 'serious' practitioners start before branching out to more secular studies.
>>
I have a question. I wanna do an angelic equivalent of succubus, because it's more fun when the other person isn't willing to fuck. I want to defile her, rape her, tear her clothes, break her wings, fill her up with my stinking filthy semen so much...
>>
>>>17929802
>>17929802

Come on over son.
>>
>>17928835
I remember you from last thread. I will post a Thread before my attempt at summoning a succubus, and post the results.
>>
This guy had better come back. I have questions that need answering.
>>
Someone say the name so he might come back.
>>
>>17931644
>>17931682
>>17931639
Sweet. Please do. If anything why not bump this thread with the before and post the after in a new thread?

>>17930594
I did. I made a vola room. Not many people seem interested.

>>17930471
Thank you. From what I gather chaos magic is literally just mashing together lots of different shit from different branches of magic and using belief as a tool to progress that mashed up bundle.

I was hoping for more structure, as a pre-made structure further strengthens my belief. Making my own system leaves me unsure.

>>17930563
You do realize you would be summoning an entity capable of feeling,experiencing pain, etc, it is a part of you, and as a result might try to drive you to madness/death to escape their contract?

>>17930469
Thank you, does seem interesting.

VOLA ROOM: (if you don't know what this is google volafile)
6Xz84l
>>
>>17931682
ok

>No idea whatsoever if it will work, why not

Hey, jitejifejo, bro, come get in here if your on
>>
Jimbo come back.
>>
File: 1463434586907.jpg (51KB, 679x574px) Image search: [Google]
1463434586907.jpg
51KB, 679x574px
>paying for pussy
>>
I actually read the other thread in its enterity, i can help answering what he mentioned regarding lots of questions, altough of course i might not know some, pretty much most of the questions got answered
>>
File: 1463558344679.jpg (672KB, 933x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1463558344679.jpg
672KB, 933x1400px
So have any bored anons tried this yet?

report in pl0x.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.