[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so what is the actual reason they do this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: hand.jpg (79KB, 420x427px) Image search: [Google]
hand.jpg
79KB, 420x427px
so what is the actual reason they do this?
>>
raise hands up
black lives matter
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3tc49xcNTM
>>
>>17928489
>it looks cool, mainly because black people do it
>most people know about the Illuminati, or the basic concept of it, its not a secret thing
>at least two of those are "okey dokey" hand signs
>>
raise hands up
black lives matter
>>
It's a meme
>>
Most of them are calling you a pussy and the bottom are saying it's a-ok.
>>
>>17928521
Or
>It's a common fucking hand signal
>Most of those are O.K. signs
>>
>>17928725
the triangle thing is not a common hand signal retard. i've literally never seen someone do that
>>
Cause that whole "roc" hand sign was created by Jay Z for his Roc-A-Fella records. Him and his dumb friends do it all the fucking time, supposed to look like a diamond but also a double entendre for crack rock because these people are also stupid criminals.
>>
>>17928489
that thing beyonce is doing is a satanic symbol. you form a 6 with your thumb,index and middle finger. while the 3 fingers represent 6, 3 times. 666
>>
>>17928489
The new phenomenon is pointing. Go to Daily mail and look at the photos, either from their normal news stories or the side bar called "Femail," which has all the celebrity photos. Guarantee you will find lots of photos every day of people pointing. It is bizarre, and I don't understand the symbolism. All I know is when I was growing up we were taught never to point, because it is rude. Now I see it in photos all the time, everywhere.
>>
Celebrities have been using these hand signals to spell out secret messages for decades now.

It is clear that the message these celebrities in particular are trying to send is

"OooooooooOOoooooOoooooooooo"
>>
Because they are the closest thing on earth to real illuminati.

They experience shit that pawns like us (assuming, but probably true, since you are posting on a japanese image board) will never experience.

They know what it is like to have your brain farts be listened to by millions. To be able to effect change with a simple word or spell. What it is at at the top echelons.

They have all that power and symbolize it. It's not to communicate to others... the others already know, and it would be too obvious, not a secret handshake or something. If they wanted it to be secret, you wouldnt know about it.

They build high memetic pyramids. They can see for miles and miles. They are avatars / gods.

Also they realized that doing illumaniti shit was hip / trendy, and that millions would start talking about it. It became self-referential.

Also they shit like everyone else. They are normal ugly people without make-up. They need to show cool handsigns for photographs, so it looks cool and star-worthy. It's a ploy mask.
>>
No they are not illuminate. They do it as a sign that they are bought, owned and protected. They also know by doing those hand signs they'll get more attention and publicity.

They are nothing more but puppets that spread programmed messages about doing drugs, sex or anything that'll ruin your life because of the "YOLO" crap they promote.

Some are even brainwashed and manipulated in more ways than one. You can be a star if you go up to the studio, find someone who is a big player in the industry and say "Make me rich and famous and you can do whatever you want to me." They'll target kids or people who are incredibly stupid.

TL:DR; They're just regular celebrities with no real ties to a shadow organization.
>>
>>17928489
reptilion illuminotti
>>
>>17929213
Cept no because during sony hack the head of sony was reporting to the rand corporation an offset of the military industrial complex. Now anon, why would the head of sony be asking an offset black budget, mil industrail complex fumed ,daarpa originated program what movies or moves to make, or any input for that matter. Well the answer is hollywood is but a tentacle of this evil hydra that rules the world.
>>
>>17928515
"ok well um i gotta get back to my jesus stuff" fave
>>
File: 1456547537.jpg (12KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
1456547537.jpg
12KB, 235x214px
>>17928489
Cabalist's pawns.
>>
>>17928753
Wow, learn that on the bus in third grade?
>>
>>17929184
/thread

Seriously, most of these celebrities are massive fucking morons. Not loomynaty masters
>>
>>17929281
Because corporate heads etc have little to NOTHING to actually do with artists, even if they run their whole career. It's not the actual stars to be worries about, but the label heads, share holders, etc. Lady Gaga isn't making deals with the military industry complex. Also citation fucking please.
>>
>>17928771
Mark Hamill has been doing this since 77 though.
>>
>>17928489
Thryre all fans of Diamond Dallas Page, throwing the diamond cutter signal
>>
>>17928489
its a meme to get more attention
>OH WOW THEY R ILLUMINATI N SHIT
>>
>>17929582
You are a speacil kind of stupid sorry to say friend. So label n company heads don't greenlight or completely stop projects, nah they just drink imported coffee n drive exotic cars huh. Your google fu is weak you mf shill. How the fu ck do you shill so hard at breakfast.
>>
>>17928489
Because the creative industries are full of unimaginative spastics.
>>
Paying tribute to one of the GOATs
>>
>>17930527
>F
>>
>>17929742
You're the one missing the point. 13 said artists do the symbolism to essentially look cool. Your response is that because Sony did some daarpa haarpa whatever shit, that means the individual stars are knowingly doing these symbols for some grand scheme. All I'm pointing out is that the artists doesn't have much of a say in their image, but the detached label heads that pull the strings do. They are the ones influencing them to do the symbolism. Just because Sony does something that effects random pop star and their music, doesn't mean the pop start knows that is happening. Are you reading posts fully before responding? /x/ is a slow board, please take your time!
>>
>>17930527

I feel a lot happier with the delusion that all of the rich idols are just really big DDP fans. Self high-five, bruh.
>>
>>17928489

Raising 3 fingers and making the okay simple means 666.
>>
They are glorifying Satan for temporary wealth & fame
>>
>>17930640
This.
>>
File: 1452577473703.jpg (30KB, 720x438px) Image search: [Google]
1452577473703.jpg
30KB, 720x438px
>>17928489
Meme magic
>>
File: ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>17928489
>>
File: 1346356590.png (398KB, 333x555px) Image search: [Google]
1346356590.png
398KB, 333x555px
>>17929184
>Because they are the closest thing on earth to real illuminati.
Actually they're like 4 steps down to a real Illuminati with a name on it.
>>
File: 1-SOyqFa.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1-SOyqFa.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
They're taunting us.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.