[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nonchalant Mimicking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: mirroring-technique.jpg (37KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
mirroring-technique.jpg
37KB, 500x375px
Hey, don't know what to make of this. s this something I need to be concerned about? Other persons are mimicking me nonchalantly in the following way: after a singing session I walk down the street and people start to nonchalantly whistle, or after hitting the gym I will walk by others who will out of no where start performing jumping jacks, arm curls, or stretch. I
>>
File: magical-weave-mirror21.jpg (31KB, 450x355px) Image search: [Google]
magical-weave-mirror21.jpg
31KB, 450x355px
So OP, you think everyone on the planet is trying to act like you? Self-center much?
>>
>>17927037
It's only a matter of time until you get sent to a mental institution
>>
>>17927052
lol no
>>
>>17927037
You're being gang stalked. Youtube and read about it.
Apparently you know some shit you're not supposed to know.
I'm sorry.
>>
>>17927048
I sense a little envy in your tone. Don't be envious, I'm no threat.
>>17927052
Most times, I'm amused by it. But it is an phenomena that I need to obtain a better understanding of. My concern is that in a few sources I had read that there are powers that drain and is this mimicking sort of those powers draining me?
>>
File: 86680.jpg (148KB, 900x735px) Image search: [Google]
86680.jpg
148KB, 900x735px
>>17927091
>I sense a little envy in your tone.

Wow, again OP's one reaction to everything is thinking everyone wants to be like him.
>>
>>17927037
Google gangstalking. Its basically a bunch of people trying to become paranoid in anyway noone will believe you. "Some guys follow you everywhere mimickingbyou? Yeah right crazy" or something like that. It usually involves stuff like same people you see everywhere, maybe even watching you, breaking into your house without traces to place an object just somewhere else. People you dont know randomly saying something very private about (like in a crowded space in a city while passing you) and such stuff you cant proof but makes you alone know there is someone following you. Do you know anything you shouldnt? Is someone trying to make you do something you dont want to? (Selling your ground or house, business or anything like that?) its that, coincidence or you just became crazy
>>
Although it would be really cool if you were in the centre of some sort of experiment, sadly it's just not practical. You're starting to become delusional based on a thing that isn't really happening. Now if it really WAS happening, this is exactly what THEY would want. It's not though, so just forget about it.
>>
>>17927126
That is a possibility to some degree that I could be gang stalk. When going about, I'm very vigilant and aware of my surroundings, so I have not detected anyone following me, it's just a pass by thing.

I do consider myself to be ahead of the curve in terms of making financial investment choices. My research and intuition have allowed me to make sound decisions.
I also had spent a good amount of time reading governmental documents unclassified, looking at government furnished statistics, and read works and letters by early church founders, and overall just very practical.

I can and have dismantle a good deal of propaganda whether it be religion or politics. I've not taken this to mainstream, yet. Who is to say?

I've not been violated criminally in anyway: trespass, breaking an entry, assault. But also I'm armed and loaded, and I carry and am trained in hand to hand combat from very young, so whoever wants to try, bring it.

I have had some paranormal experiences, but it is just that. Once I detected something being moved on me, I called it out and went to the kitchen to find it on my dinner plate. That happened only once.
>>
>>17927151
>>17927151
I have and will let it go. At one time, it got really wild. People were cough profusely around me. It was strange. I even put this to the test: I would observe a room with people in it, quite and calm, I would walk into it, sit, and people around me would start coughing uncontrollably, this one woman collapse, and those near me would just start talking to themselves. I was at the airport and this woman sitting across from me and next to me where making these fake coughs at one another back and forth; like coughhmmhmmhmm.
>>
>>17927184
> I'm armed and loaded, and I carry and am trained in hand to hand combat from very young, so whoever wants to try, bring it.

they walk up behind you and shoot you in the back of the head, you are dead, they brought it...

Seriously though, overall from this thread it sounds like you are a nutcase, who would go out of their way to "gang-stalk" someone? Maybe if you had a group of mates with a lot of spare time but even that is tenuous.

What's your return on investments over the last 12 months?
>>
>>17927037

What do you think is happening, anon?
>>
>>17927037
Synchronicity, plain and simple. The fact that you think it's "about you" will basically make the forces at play (God, gods, nature spirits, etc) fuck with you more until you are paranoid. This is their way of saying "it's not about you dumbass you're supposed to be about everyone else" so until you turn this shit around and stop thinking it's about you it will get worse and more "paranoia-y".
>>
>>17927037
so you think when you see people performing things somewhat related to what you were doing earlier that they are mimicking you?

That's schizo-level retardation, bro.
>>
>>17927385
First and foremost, I do not appreciate the judgmental name calling. I understand this is an anonymous site, but seriously, I don't think you would say this to someone face to face.

ANYWAY, I'm quite lucid and sane. Even my psychiatrist (yes I went to see one a number of years back), very reputable and who had headed Bellevue, NY mental health dept. , gave me the A OK after hearing my stories. He asked me if I thought I was schizophrenic, I told him no. He recommended that I get out more.

Overall, my ROI from last year to this, did pretty well. Not as well as from 2014 to 2015. I don't want to turn this into a trading discussion. But reason why I brought it up is that certain inclinations I would have to purchase certain stocks and hold on to, the company either gets acquired by a larger one $$$ or blows up $$$. Then shortly after my inclination is on the cover of a popular investment publication.
>>
I'm not paranoid. I can function day-to-day.

To me, it is about me.
If those on here or out there or where ever are offended or made insecure because of it, well I'm not going to neglect myself to cater to insecurities or perceived offenses: that's just taking a dive down the rabbit hole. No thank you.

For as long as I can recall, I practice ACCOUNTABILITY towards myself. I'm very mindful of my movements, speech, tone, and am very considerate to those around me.

However, the name calling and such shows who really is the self-centered one to find it OK to call someone "nuts" or "self-centered".
>>
>>17927920
Sometimes I think it's in the face, if I've been singing my face will take on a certain form conturing other faces.
Or the air, such as when working out at the gym, I demonstrate a certain posture that will trigger a person's body to start exercising.

Sometimes, I feel that a stronger force is attempting to steal my life source: sort of like big fish eat little fish.

Overall, people are very very aggressive, competitive; most of it is subconscious, so I understand and am not defensive.
>>
>>17928163
The face is too deceiving.
It's something way more honest. Something that just is and doesn't pretend.

Everything builds on itself.
It's an urge inside you. Feel it.
It drives you and won't let loose.
We sometimes perceive it as competetive in other people.
>>
You can't even write logical sentences, bro. you sound crazy.
>>
>Judge not, that ye be not judged.
>For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (100KB, 740x504px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
100KB, 740x504px
>In the mean time, when there were gathered together an innumerable multitude of people, insomuch that they trode one upon another, he began to say unto his disciples first of all, >Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy.
>For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.
>Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.

>And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
>But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him. >Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God
>>
>>17927037
Hey, don't know what to make of this. s this something I need to be concerned about? Other persons are mimicking me nonchalantly in the following way: after a singing session I walk down the street and people start to nonchalantly whistle, or after hitting the gym I will walk by others who will out of no where start performing jumping jacks, arm curls, or stretch. I
>>
>>17927055
lol no
>>
>>17927091
>>17927048
I sense a little envy in your tone. Don't be envious, I'm no threat.
>>17927052
Most times, I'm amused by it. But it is an phenomena that I need to obtain a better understanding of. My concern is that in a few sources I had read that there are powers that drain and is this mimicking sort of those powers draining me?
>>
>>17927184
>>17927126
That is a possibility to some degree that I could be gang stalk. When going about, I'm very vigilant and aware of my surroundings, so I have not detected anyone following me, it's just a pass by thing.

I do consider myself to be ahead of the curve in terms of making financial investment choices. My research and intuition have allowed me to make sound decisions.
I also had spent a good amount of time reading governmental documents unclassified, looking at government furnished statistics, and read works and letters by early church founders, and overall just very practical.

I can and have dismantle a good deal of propaganda whether it be religion or politics. I've not taken this to mainstream, yet. Who is to say?

I've not been violated criminally in anyway: trespass, breaking an entry, assault. But also I'm armed and loaded, and I carry and am trained in hand to hand combat from very young, so whoever wants to try, bring it.

I have had some paranormal experiences, but it is just that. Once I detected something being moved on me, I called it out and went to the kitchen to find it on my dinner plate. That happened only once.
>>
>>17927224
>>17927151
>>17927151
I have and will let it go. At one time, it got really wild. People were cough profusely around me. It was strange. I even put this to the test: I would observe a room with people in it, quite and calm, I would walk into it, sit, and people around me would start coughing uncontrollably, this one woman collapse, and those near me would just start talking to themselves. I was at the airport and this woman sitting across from me and next to me where making these fake coughs at one another back and forth; like coughhmmhmmhmm.
>>
>>17928266
>>17928288
OP might be getting gangstalked
>>
>>17928038
>>17927385
First and foremost, I do not appreciate the judgmental name calling. I understand this is an anonymous site, but seriously, I don't think you would say this to someone face to face.
ANYWAY, I'm quite lucid and sane. Even my psychiatrist (yes I went to see one a number of years back), very reputable and who had headed Bellevue, NY mental health dept. , gave me the A OK after hearing my stories. He asked me if I thought I was schizophrenic, I told him no. He recommended that I get out more.
Overall, my ROI from last year to this, did pretty well. Not as well as from 2014 to 2015. I don't want to turn this into a trading discussion. But reason why I brought it up is that certain inclinations I would have to purchase certain stocks and hold on to, the company either gets acquired by a larger one $$$ or blows up $$$. Then shortly after my inclination is on the cover of a popular investment publication.
>>
>>17928092
I'm not paranoid. I can function day-to-day.

To me, it is about me.
If those on here or out there or where ever are offended or made insecure because of it, well I'm not going to neglect myself to cater to insecurities or perceived offenses: that's just taking a dive down the rabbit hole. No thank you.

For as long as I can recall, I practice ACCOUNTABILITY towards myself. I'm very mindful of my movements, speech, tone, and am very considerate to those around me.

However, the name calling and such shows who really is the self-centered one to find it OK to call someone "nuts" or "self-centered".
>>
>>17928163
>>17927920
Sometimes I think it's in the face, if I've been singing my face will take on a certain form conturing other faces.
Or the air, such as when working out at the gym, I demonstrate a certain posture that will trigger a person's body to start exercising.

Sometimes, I feel that a stronger force is attempting to steal my life source: sort of like big fish eat little fish.

Overall, people are very very aggressive, competitive; most of it is subconscious, so I understand and am not defensive.
>>
OP will be praying for you
>>
>>17928299
>>17928309
>>17928312
>>17928322
>>17928327
>>17928331
You think he'll get it? Hihi
>>
>>17928266
>>17928288

Amen, much appreciated.

The name calling and such shows who really is the self-centered one to find it OK to call someone "nuts" or "self-centered" without paying mind. Again, I know its anonymous, thus the lack of accountability, but owe it to oneself. "little foxes ruin the vineyard"
>>
>>17928341

Of course I got it.

I feel I made my point cohesively. It's not perfect, but it's sufficient.
Try to read it a bit slower next time, I don't know what else to say? ::shrugs shoulder::

Outside the name calling, I do appreciate the feedback.

Outside my psychiatrist who deemed me A OK, I've not discussed this with anyone else. Kept it to myself for years.
What I've typed is just the tip of the ice berg. I'm not looking to disturb others honestly.
>>
>>17928937
This is /x/. The only one you should be afraid of disturbing is yourself, buddy.
>>
>>17928937
But let me answer me your Problem this way.
What you give is what you get.
What you see is what you are.
Everything is as it is.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.