[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Social control

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: pokemon go.jpg (92KB, 851x586px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon go.jpg
92KB, 851x586px
it was all planned,fake shootings , gun controls, crisis actors and now this.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8RtqxGM8TQ
>>
>we see the social engineers to tune out of this incredible planet hurdling through space... and this MOON!
What a strange wording.
>>
Alex jones is a retard he though harlem shake was a government psyop despite originating with filthyfrank
>>
http://tradcatknight.blogspot.ca/2016/07/pokemon-occult-agenda-nwo-brainwashing.html

just sayin'
>>
>>17926218
>it was all planned,fake shootings , gun controls, crisis actors and now this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8RtqxGM8TQ

Fix'd
>>
>secret pokemon.
Click bait. not actually shown. It's just alex ranting about how technology is making us more complacent, dumb and inhuman.
>>
File: jones-gay-photos4[1].jpg (23KB, 848x402px) Image search: [Google]
jones-gay-photos4[1].jpg
23KB, 848x402px
He bases his career off of fear mongering. Things are bad, but it's hard to take him seriously because everything is "the end of the world". He is the "boy who cried wolf".

He'll be right one day, but saying that Nintendo and the NFL are government propaganda weapons is hard to take seriously. No fact, no real ideas, just hype.
>>
>>17926218
If you are going to be a crazy asshole there are far better people to listen to than Alex 'cum slut' Jones.
>>
File: 4631434-7470298457-hqdef[1].jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
4631434-7470298457-hqdef[1].jpg
12KB, 480x360px
By the way, if Alex Jones want's an angle for using the Pokemon craze, he could consider the fact that Google is using the gps metadata to help Google Maps and plot common walking/travel paths.

If you want to get conspiratorial with it, you could use that data for other things I guess...
>>
>>17926853
Yeah he did a video on that recently exposing the fine print of the terms and conditions. Pretty frightening and a bit fucking Philip K. Dick if you ask me.
>>
>>17926933
Start reading the fine print on all your apps, anon. Pokemon is not doing anything google hasn't already done to your phone. I mean its kind of assinine to think pokemon go is more dangerous, when google literally controls everything on the app store. Hell most android stock apps are google based nowadays so even if you don't use apps from the play store google still owns android and therefore your data.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.