[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Our God

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (208KB, 1200x969px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
208KB, 1200x969px
Why did our God create this planet, species and story?

By doing so it's made itself the most revolting being to ever exist where no truly desirable being would ever want anything to do with it.

It's basically made itself the sewage deity of a septic tank reality

I don't understand, why would a being with amazing ability want to make itself so only garbage scumbags would want it?

It has to decieve others forever now if it wants desirable friends/relationships and by do so it just makes itself even more of a piece of shit.
>>
>>17926142
>Why did our God create this planet, species and story?

Nothing created it.
>>
>>17926142
It's bothering me trying to comprehend it. Our creator designed this place in such a way so that anyone would likes it is basically admitting they're undesirable trash. Anyone whose ever with our creator as a partner is basically garbage.

Why would it do that?
>>
>>17926142
hot opinion bro
>>
>>17926166
is that's the creator name? Nothing?
A being so undesirable to desirable people it's a nothing?
>>
I keep asking the creator to help me understand why but it won't it just annoys me more. As if it wants me to believe it's a piece of shit.
>>
>>17926175

There's no compelling evidence of any creator or any act of creation.
>>
>>17926211
there is plenty of proof of it all over the place, but for some reason people won't acknowledge it. Is that there way of telling the creator it's so undesirable people want to pretend it doesn't exist?
>>
>>17926226
>there is plenty of proof of it all over the place

None whatsoever, else you'd be pointing to it.
>>
>>17926226
The trick is ok. That you create the your own illusion of the world. You are in fact the creator of the way everything looks around you. If it all looks disgusting that's on you. If it looks beautiful that's also on you. You are garbage because you want to see garbage. Op is the one true universal faggot.
>>
>>17926226
In a way, the creator has made stuff so that even our scumbag world is better than it. Like... A being would be better off drinking a bowl of diahrea than having anything to do with it.

It's sad because there's a guy and girl named Chris and Erin who were made symbolic of the universe (God). As if it ruined them by creating them and associating their existences with it.
>>
>>17926142
This reality is spiritual school, we are here to learn lessons, live by the golden rule and be of service to others. If you ate lucky you move in rank, though a forced evolution is now upon us. Do your homework anon graduate, love and light. O and btw the surfaces population is a genetic science experiment, gone arry.
>>
>>17926234
How do you figure? Guy has a desirable post and a cyber fag like you can't resist to try and jump on it and paint it with your shit then call him a fag?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.