[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only personal/true stories beyond this point

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: big_1445258408_image.jpg (92KB, 1280x723px) Image search: [Google]
big_1445258408_image.jpg
92KB, 1280x723px
So what's YOUR spoopiest experience anon?
I'll greentext mine
>be 6ish
>My immediate family lives at grandparents because we're fucking poor, with the exception of dad, parents divorced when I was 3
>using the comp doing stupid shit I can't remember
>to my left is doorway that leads to stairs that go to the garage, this sounds weird, but the house is actually underground for the most part, half of it is, half of it isn't
>to my left is also the kitchen that leads to a room I'll mention later
>It's late, everyone's asleep
>still dicking around, when I think I see my grandmother walk by in her favourite night gown
>close whatever I was doing and start to ask my grandmother what she was doing until I realise there's nobody there
>wtfwheredidshego.webm
>swear up and down I saw grandma walk by
>check the house immediately, including grandparents room, which was directly behind me to my left
>everyone's dead asleep
>be freaked out for the rest of the night, uber paranoid
>the fact my grandparents house had a camera system to see what was going on on the other side of the house doesn't help
>back to that room I was gonna elaborate on
>I remember checking it, and dread and a cold sensation overtook me
>nope the fuck out of there
I still can't stand being in that room when I visit my grandparents
I have a few more stories, some 100% real and fucked, and some other spooky things that happened to me when I was much younger
pic unrelated
>>
File: 1425623455902.jpg (69KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1425623455902.jpg
69KB, 450x450px
>>17926133
I'm gonna tell the 100% true fucked story, about a mystery surrounding my hometown, more recent, but just as fucked
This story isn't from my perspective, but rather my sister, who has had a few weird experiences as well, but I don't remember them enough to re-tell them.
anyway
>be like 16
>so like 3 years ago
>My sister's younger than me at this point, like 10 I think
>she has this friend, can't remember her name but she's around the same age
>I'll call the friend Tally because fuck it
>Tally is at a party, it's taking place at her home
>in the midst of the party she apparently left because she forgot something in her treehouse in the woods
>nobody notices she's gone for a bit
>they find her body in the treehouse
>she's hanging from barbed wire, almost decapitated
>any suspects are long gone
>nobody knows who did it to this day
There were some reports that there were some odd teenish age looking people who were dropping in, kinda stalking the party
>tfw I probably went to high school with kid killers
The only reason I know what I know is because my sister got her info from someone who saw, the rest of the town thinks she hung herself.
more unrelated pics
>>
>>17926174
Am I bring or do you guys want to see some more?
>>
>>17926181
>boring
fuck sorry, I'm fucking tired
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.