[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

so i've been looking around the web and it came to my interest lately that a lot of sites/people share their experience with summoning demons...
being an atheist i do not believe in supernatural wicky/wacko stuff but still i prefer to keep an open mind..
so anyone with deep connection or knowledge to this stuff care to enlighten me?
>>
>being an atheist i do not believe in supernatural wicky/wacko stuff

Tell you what, first you prove beyond all doubt with verifiable documentation, videos, and expert testimony that you're not a cum-guzzling homo or a troll. Or both.
>>
Typical troll thread ignore
>>
step 1: overinflate ego
step 2: smoke dmt
step 3: challenge gods
step 4: get put in your place
step 5: believe in a higher power
>>
File: AAAaaaa....gif (1MB, 200x118px) Image search: [Google]
AAAaaaa....gif
1MB, 200x118px
>invisible pillars
>>
File: 1421530058256s.jpg (54KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1421530058256s.jpg
54KB, 499x499px
>>17925759
>>
> verifiable documentation, videos, and expert testimony
you got me there ;p
i hope you can take this seriously though...i'm really interested
>>
File: 1440967449600.jpg (64KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1440967449600.jpg
64KB, 512x512px
>>17925759
>>
>>17925759

That is your misfortune.
>>
>>17925759
Don't listen to these "demons are a thing, reeeee" autists. /x/ is mostly a circular jerk around.
What do you want to know?
>>
>>17926297

Please go RP elsewhere.

Thanks.
>>
>>17926303
>implying
Get good.
>>
>>17926312

Implying it's unlikely you know shit. Now run along.
>>
>>17926315
Shush, lowblood.
>>
>>17926361

Even more lame than I imagined. Congrats!
>>
>>17926394
You're clearly mad because you're too incompetent to know "demon" doesn't mean shit anymore.
>>
>>17926409

And you're a shitty mind reader, too. Give up before embarrassing yourself further.
>>
File: tripfags_2.png (628KB, 884x735px) Image search: [Google]
tripfags_2.png
628KB, 884x735px
>>17926409
>>
>>17926414
Damage control at its best.
>>
>>17925759
Read the opening chapter of Crowley's Illustrated Goetia. Then you'll understand. Just google for a pdf.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (538KB, 1200x1730px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
538KB, 1200x1730px
And it came to passe, that on one of those dayes, as he taught the people in the Temple, and preached the Gospel, the chiefe Priests and the Scribes came upon him, with the Elders,

And spake unto him, saying, Tell vs, by what authoritie doest thou these things? or who is hee that gave thee this authoritie?

And hee answered, and said unto them, I will also aske you one thing, and answere me.

The Baptisme of Iohn, was it from heaven, or of men?

And they reasoned with themselves, saying, If wee shall say, From heaven, he will say, Why then beleeved yee him not?

But and if we say, Of men, all the people will stone us: for they be perswaded that Iohn was a Prophet.

And they answered, that they could not tell whence it was.

And Jesus said unto them, Neither tell I you by what authoritie I doe these things.
>>
File: Christ-the-Redeemer-statu-007.jpg (23KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Christ-the-Redeemer-statu-007.jpg
23KB, 460x276px
And He spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certaine rich man brought foorth plentifully.

And he thought within himselfe, saying, What shall I doe, because I have no roome where to bestow my fruits?

And he said, This will I doe, I will pull downe my barnes, and build greater, and there will I bestow all my fruits, and my goods.

And I will say to my soule, Soule, thou hast much goods layd up for many yeeres, take thine ease, eate, drinke, and be merry.

But God said unto him, Thou foole, this night thy soule shal be required of thee: then whose shal those things be which thou hast provided?

So is he that laieth up treasure for himselfe, and is not rich towards God.
>>
>>17925765
>>17925769
>>17926064
>>17926303
>you have different views than me what a troll haha im just not gonna answer this guys questions and complain
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.