[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if being mentally ill was what gave you paranormal powers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: sadcaps.jpg (125KB, 1540x689px) Image search: [Google]
sadcaps.jpg
125KB, 1540x689px
What if being mentally ill was what gave you paranormal powers?
>>
But it is not, so who cares?

Go spend some time in a psyche ward and you will see it is clearly not the case.
>>
>>17925523
>But it is not, so who cares?
u wot m8
>>
>being mentally ill it's something paranormal and gives you powers.
kek that's like /x/in a nutshell.
>>
>>17925523
Why so sad, little capuchin?
>>
what do i get for my crippling depression?
>>
>>17925523
You wouldn't be the first to think so.
>>
>>17925854
Unleash the power of the void on your enemies.
>>
>>17925868
>Unleash the power of the void on your enemies.

Ewwww
>>
People thought Schizophrenia was actually a higher evolution of humanity that was more in touch with reality in the 70s. Now we know the part of their brain dealing with sight and sound just gets squished and fucked by a void forming in their heads and they end up acting like retards because of it.
>>
File: 0934O2224.jpg (40KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
0934O2224.jpg
40KB, 720x480px
>>
>>17925874
>afraid to use the edge that's been given to him

Why even live?
>>
kek, wishful thinking from the most mentally ill board on 4chan
>>
>tfw ywn have a cute mentally ill gf that shitposts on /x/
feels bad
>>
File: Trans agent 47.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Trans agent 47.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>17925523
SPECIAL SNOWFLAKES! ASSEMBLE!
>>
>>17925523
>What if being mentally ill was what gave you paranormal powers?
Then you could call me fucking superman.
>>
This thread is a waste of time.
>>
>>17926326
What thread on /x/ isn't?
>>
>>17926331
>complains about /x/, spends all his free time here
>>
>>17926393
Says the idiot who goes in threads he dislikes to tell people he dislikes the thread
>>
>>17926326
Well...all shit on /x/ is purely memes or peps trying to belive in unicorns so... if you want to belive in it ..is alright
>>
>>17925523
Certain mental illness like certain psychosis is basically someone tuning into a different kind of reality, often described as waking up from reality to something more real.

In different cultures, in ancient tribes and so on, schizophrenics would be the shamans of the tribe and guide its decisions. Today they are looked down up on and neither trusted not believed.

Too bad, but I think the more we get to know about consciousness scientifically, the closer we get to stop simply ridiculing mental patients, and really giving attention to what they are experiencing.

It's not so much a paranormal power, as it is a curse and also a blessing, but sure a blessing in damn good disguise
>>
/x/ would look like the X-Men mansion
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.