[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Watch the Sky

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1465169712595.png (585KB, 1600x578px) Image search: [Google]
1465169712595.png
585KB, 1600x578px
For those who don't know, there was a coup in Turkey yesterday and now Aircraft are being scrambled and flown all over the United States.
For anyone living near an air force base, i'd keep my eyes on the sky the next few nights.
Tensions on the Global stage are high, and chances are if experimental/top secret aircraft like pic related exist, now would be a great time to use them as either a means of intimidation or some form of Intel gathering or scouting.
>>
>>17925468
I can't relate the coup to these aircraft, sorry.
>>
>>17925476
The point isn't the coup, it's that as a result the US Military has become highly mobilized.
With that said, what are the odds they decide to use an Aircraft the global public doesn't know even exists?
>>
>>17925484
but it's already being used
>>
>>17925515
Wouldn't you think that there's a higher chance than normal of them using them over the next few days?
Keep your eyes pealed and maybe you'll see something you weren't supposed to.
>>
>>17925534
>Keep your eyes pealed and maybe you'll see something you weren't supposed to
The /x/ motto
>>
>>17925565
misspelling and all.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.