[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Simultaneous Now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Your life, believe it or not, basically is a simultaneous happening. You merely see it in slow motion.

Since all time is simultaneous and it is always the spacious present, it makes perfectly good sense to learn that we are living all our lifetimes, past and probable future in the now. All time is now.
>>
i want to understand. rephrase.

are you referring to predestination, as in, everything is causation? we have no control, but merely waiting?
>>
For those who don't understand.

Time only exists and is perceived by us and our own perspective. There is only now and this 'now' is applied to what we would call "past, present and future." Everything is happening now on a bigger picture just that we have yet to see it and due to that, the concept of time exists.

Get me?
>>
>>17925452
As above so below
>>
>>17925412
If true that means free will is not possible
>>
>>17926084
Incorrect. You still make your own decisions as far as your own consciousness is concerned, but what actions you will take are already known from the universe's perspective.
>>
>>17926084
Of course not. Even if your decisions are predestined, you still have made them yourself
>>
Can I use this to benefit me? Can I slip back and forth between different times in my life? If not, why does it even matter?
>>
>>17926256
This.
>>
>>17926265
Depends what you mean. Slipping into a previous time is called remembering or reminiscing. Slipping into a future time is trickier but affirmations are one unsatisfying but effective way. Dreaming is another but is more error-prone.
>>
>>17926084
unless our divine individual self outside of this physical life planned it. it would imply we individually wrote our own story.. and are stuck here until we complete it.
>>
>>17926293
More like you write your own story as you live it. It just so happens that in some way the story already has been written as you create it. How? I don't think we'll ever know. One thing is for sure OP's understanding of time is a lot closer to the truth than our ordinary linear conception.
>>
>>17926306
yeah that's a way better way of putting it. I more so meant divine self as the part of us that is actively conscious of everything on a larger scale. I can definitely see why people might feel like this is pre-destined though. It's just the perspective from here; we'll never quite understand. the universe is infinitely fluid, no doubt. thanks for the correction.
>>
ITT: terrible descriptions of 4th dimensional reality
>>
>>17926399
that's because no one can actually describe something that hasn't been experienced. we can only draw associations with what we already have. Still no harm in talking about it. And I'm going to give you the benefit of a doubt and assume you don't actually think you know what 4th density reality is like.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.