[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eight Lords of Chaos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: octogram.jpg (9KB, 236x226px) Image search: [Google]
octogram.jpg
9KB, 236x226px
Evening, /x/, I'm looking for more information regarding the Eight Lords of Chaos. Bonus points for a ritual. Thank you.
>>
Hellboy taught me that there is only 7.
Del Torro is a creature-feature kinda guy though so maybe he fucked up his research.
>>
>>17925364
THERE ARE NINE DIVINES NOT EIGHT REEEE IMPERIALS GO HOME
>>
>>17925394
The Ninth, the man, who ascended unto godhood? Surely you must be joking.
>>
>>17925364
Honestly there are only 5 my dude. You gotta do some pretty weird shit to get the attention and favor of the 4 of them though.
>>
>>17925407
Double pairs? Perhaps, perhaps.
>>
>>17925401
Talos the mighty! Talos the unerring! Talos the unassailable! To you we give praise!
We are but maggots, writhing in the filth of our own corruption! While you have ascended from the dung of mortality, and now walk among the stars!
>>
>>17925426
Give this anon a sweetroll.
>>
>>17925364
bumperino
>>
>>17925434
>Give this anon a sweetroll.

Read that as Sweet Troll. Bemused puzzlement occurred.
>>
>>17925364
draw a circle and put any 3 different items in the circle and God will medium for whatever spirit you want to talk to.
>>
>>17925364
>the Eight Lords of Chaos
AQW. Good luck, OP, it's a slog!!
>>
>>17925364
You need only know of He who Brings the Light and She Who Brings the Night
>>
>>17925949
kek
>>
File: 1411902731439.gif (996KB, 245x196px) Image search: [Google]
1411902731439.gif
996KB, 245x196px
they are only 3 you retards
>>
>>17926941
LOL
>>
>>17926832
as I was reading this, I was fucking picturing a bogus teenage pop duo.
>>
>>17925364

>Eight
There are five
Nurgle (disease), Khorne (war), Tzeentch (change), Slaneesh (pleasure) and Malal(chaos for the sake of chaos) :^)
>>
>>17927204
>Implying Malal is canon
>>
>>17927507

He's canon to me >:^(
>>
>>17927559
We don't talk about Malal
>>
there's only choronzon
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.