[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did NASA/the government fake space footage?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: ap.webm (1MB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
ap.webm
1MB, 720x540px
This looks fake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SfyE9qsG8k&feature=youtu.be&t=4m24s
>>
>>17925333
there is no space

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6IZUq6v92I
>>
>>17925551
dust and space debris m9
>>
>>17925557
thousands of bubbles
>>
>>17925551
the empty space in space is a liquid. thats why it always sounds and looks like they're in an aquarium in those videos.
>>
>>17925571
>space is a liquid

No it isn't.
>>
>>17925333
>did nasa fake space footage

Nope.

>This looks fake

Looks real to me. What about it looks fake to you other than old timey 8mm film?
>>
>>17925576
>No it isn't.
yes, it is.
>>
>>17925571
>>17925576
wait but i hope it is
>>
>>17925580
A liquid is a state of matter. It's an incompressible fluid that takes the shape of its container, but retains its volume.

Space ain't even matter, you mongoloid.
>>
>>17925558
Bubbles are spheres. They have a distinct inside and outside, separated by a membrane. Or, alternatively, they're some sort of void of gas inside of a liquid. Still having an inside and an outside.

These are just little specks. They're particles. The guy went through all of this trouble making and editing the video, but he didn't even get the word right.
>>
>>17925579
The lack of a crater when the craft was blasting at the surface of the moon during its landing.
I honestly HOPE the landing was real. I saw a documentary on Netflix that had elaborated more on where our rocket tech standards were in comparison to the russians. (Russians were ahead of us) on the radio people emphasized that if russia gets to the moon they would dedicate it for launching missles and pretty much being a world power. So I legit can see WHY many people would follow through with faking it.. But if its so than that would also discredit any speculations on the astronaughts perspectives of seeing ufos and aliens whilst on the moon.
>>
>people still think we aren't in space
excuse fucking you
we're all constantly using satellites, in the 20s people were able to figure out a method for getting into space that would probably work albeit it would need the most brilliant minds of the time in the rocket to make it functional
they just decided to be smart and wait 40 years that way when they actually did that shit tech had gotten to a point where you only needed pretty smart plane fellas
>>
>>17925333
>tfw moonlanding obv fake
>tfw don't know what to believe what is real

How can I trust anything if something as big as the moonlanding is obviously faked?
>>
Of course they did you unassuming fuck reality is more maliable thank you think
>>
>>17925998
I respect broader realistic thinking like this
>>
>>17925998
You're talking about the Apollo 17 lander taking off, because that's not shown in OP's clip.

As for Apollo 17, there's not much loose sand being blown away because most of it was already blown away on the landing.

>we faked it because we were afraid of the Russians.

That makes no sense. If we HAD faked it, the Russians would have known about it, and humiliated us with the information.
>>
>>17925333
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSEcZHV9gak

Listen to papa Rob, he'll set you straight
>>
>>17925580
It really isn't. liquids are heavier than gases and plasma.
>>
>>17927751
How small does he think the planet is. Or does he think clouds travel 1000 miles an hour.
>>
>>17927751
That Jupiter picture is the one from 2014, it says on the website.
The probe hasn't reached Jupiter yet.

And he obviously has doesn't understand that if you're closer to something it looks bigger.

And in the 25 hour one I can see the clouds moving
>>
File: strangemovingclouds.jpg (94KB, 1051x430px) Image search: [Google]
strangemovingclouds.jpg
94KB, 1051x430px
>>17927751
>the clouds don't move

Look close and you can clearly see the clouds moving.

>it's a picture from 2014!

Yes, and if he had clearly read the description of what he was showing, it clearly said it was a composite photo of the new image of the auroras (in false color), over the old 2014 photo of jupiter. This is just plane sloppy.

>Look how big the united states is

Right, the continent sizes are distorted. It's a composite of many photographs from low earth orbit. Again, NASA explains all this in its description.

>the clouds don't move

Again, the clouds are moving. The entire weather fronts are mostly in the same place as you'd expect, but the clouds are obviously moving. Pic related.

These assholes keep saying NASA is lying to the public, when NASA isn't lying at all, it's just them being retarded.
>>
I fucking hate the "clouds aren't moving" argument.

Have people never seen NASA Cgi renders before? They're painfully cheap.
>>
>>17929377
Also
Photograph =/= image

When an image is shown, it's data made into something pretty.
>>
>>17925571
No
>>
>>17925333
Are you really still doing the Moon Landing hoax shit? Everything about that was debunked long ago.
>>
>>17925333
no
>>
It was real.

Get over it.
>>
>>17930636

the footage i posted is before the moon landing, from apollo 7
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.