[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scary event in abandoned house

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (2MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2448x2448px
Hey /x/, it has been awhile since I have been on here, but I would like to know what you guys think about this or if you have any comments or questions regarding it. In advance sorry for the long story but I want to cover as much as I can. So last night me and my friend went to a house that is abandoned which has no road leading to it, and is surrounded by a very wealthy neighborhood with a golf course. The house is no trespassing and in a pretty open area so it was kind of nerve racking walking up to the thing. I was recording video of the house just with my iPhone 6, and something very unsettling and strange happened when we were entering another room. Right after I ask my friend "Do you want to go first" the camera glitches as if something walked darted out of the room and then a door inside said room slowly creaks open. The door is not physically caught on video but can be heard if listening closely. We obviously darted the fuck out of there after that occurred because neither of us were expecting it and it was pretty frightening. The phone glitching was not seen until after we got back to my car, and I have never seen it do that. A little more info, the house is totally boarded up, and there was no wind the day that we went to it. Also, it was around 9pm so the sun had set but it was still somewhat light outside. It has A LOT of history, being built in 1874 and previously being an Indian burial ground. It has some accounts of death on the property as well, and the same family name has owned the house the entire time (even to this day I believe). It is definitely completely inhabitable with the mold and decaying structure. Anyways, I want to see what thoughts you all have or comments/questions about the event. And I can provide the video to you all if wished. Just saying before hand the video is 100% RAW FOOTAGE and nothing was edited or changed.
>>
Also, house in the pic is the abandoned house it occurred in
>>
Where's the video
>>
>>17925888
Yeah OP wtf post the video dingus
>>
Post it lel. Got pics of the inside?
>>
http://youtu.be/4lUUsQ1js4U

Okay I just uploaded the video to YouTube, there's the link
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lUUsQ1js4U&feature=share

Sorry guys, there's the web version. Meant to do that before but there you go!
>>
>>17926438
Yes I do have some more pics if you guys would like to see them
>>
looks like your phone dropped a keyframe while recording
>>
>>17926619
Please, post them
>>
>>17926626
Oh alright, do you think that explains the glitch? And if that is the case it still wouldn't explain the door creaking open in the house with no wind possibly entering
>>
>>17926663
old houses settle and creak and old houses foster animals. it's creepy but there's no definitive way to say "haunted".
>>
>>17926684
Yes I agree with you. I mean I know it was a door opening, but there is no way to officially claim that. I guess that there's no way to tell for sure but with the history and all I find it more plausible there than just a random house for example
>>
I was honestly more afraid of there being squatters or animals inside, and I wasn't expecting anything like what happened to occur
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.