[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How deep does this shit go?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 20160716_175222.jpg (2MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20160716_175222.jpg
2MB, 4032x2268px
/pol/ didn't give a fuck
Just caught this while watching "Cartel Land".
Maybe you guys can help me out.
How far do the tendrils stretch? This caught me completely off guard and I had a legit tinfoil moment.
>>
>>17924822
first off, what was the significance of the guy wearing the ring? like, who is he?
>>
"Cartel Land" is work of fiction.
>>
>>17924822
what's the significance of the guy wearing the ring?
>>
>>17924840
>>17924844
Ok then >>17924842
According to the documentary and the media when it was going on, Dr Mireles was a guy who got fed up with the cartel violence in his town and started a militia called "Autodefensas" so fight back the cartel in his state.
The Mexican gov isn't to fond of the guy so their gov being in on something with him is sorta out of the question.
>>
>>17924862
Oh shit I didn't mention it on the OP, he's basically the MC of the documentary for the Mexican side of the story.
And like I mentioned here >>17924862
A guy that started a militia to fight back the cartels
>>
>>17924878
So the Mexican Colonel of the show is a doctor and well respected enough to muster normal people against a criminal enterprise made up of murderers? Why wouldn't he be in one of the biggest international adult frats in the world?
>>
>>17924903
He wasn't a military man. He was a practitioner and just happened to be the person who was appointed leader.
According to the information given of course.
According to him, the militia rose from all that violence going on, he would fight without a mask and that made the people follow him and appoint him the leader.
By the end of the movie the government and cartels basically takes control of the militia and he's exiled by the corrupt members.
>>
File: warcraft.png (824KB, 1590x715px) Image search: [Google]
warcraft.png
824KB, 1590x715px
Warcraft (2016)
>>
File: warcraft.png (630KB, 1590x715px) Image search: [Google]
warcraft.png
630KB, 1590x715px
>>17924932

wew
>>
>>17924822
Masonry is a force for good.
But we don't talk about it.
>>
>>17924993
In fact they need to stop placing the symbols everywhere. There's nothing to gain from it. Times have changed.
>>
>>17924822
Masons ain't shit bro bro
>>
>>17925018
You're right, they aren't shit.
>>
>>17925004
It's more that people try and find symbols that aren't really there.
>>
>>17924840
huh so the leader of the autodefensas is a Mason....
>>17924862
fond of him or not, when the army went to michoacan because of the autodefensas and escalating violence reports, the moment they saw a town full of people with rifles and shit they were scared shitless... they have been trying to deligitimize autodefensas since, mainly because later they kicked the army out of some towns because they were corrupt fucks
>>
>an extremely simplistic shape is seen everywhere firstly because it is simple and thus easily replicated but later because people actively want to promote mystery and discussion in media
>this means there's a deep conspiracy
Masons are just old fucks who like talking about 40s cars and how back in their day it was okay to call them the japs. Calm the fuck down.
>>
>>17926039
Creating associations with simple symbols is part of the game.
>>
>>17926039
This is a fucking doctor in Mexico that started a short lived fight against violence and corruption
In fucking Mexico!
I had no idea masons were down there which is why I asked how far their reach stretches.
Go be a no fun faggot in a rp thread
>>
The Freemasons offered me a scholarship once. I should probably get around to joining, running the world and putting cryptic messages in fiction sounds like fun.
>>
File: 1467543568462.jpg (49KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1467543568462.jpg
49KB, 1920x1080px
I assuming that men who join such organizations are actual leaders looking to improve themselves. In turn they would be the ones who lead revolutions or governments. It's not a conspiracy, just a metaphor for men who are called to lead.
>>
>>17924932
>>17924945
>doesn't realize the stonemasons in warcraft are the driving force behind the alliance
this is basic lore
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.