[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No, this is all wrong. A tulpa may be able to help with memory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

No, this is all wrong.

A tulpa may be able to help with memory recall, but you'd have to pay attention yourself. They only know what you do.

A tulpa makes sense for introverts, but it is not a replacement for real socialization.
>>
>>17924174
>nigh-perfect memory recall
No, but being born of the mind and imagination, many of them have free access to gain that ability.

You can limit your tulpa's abilities if you like.
>>
>>17924174
Nigga, if tulpa helped memory, why haven't EITHER of mine improved mine? I'm borderline Alzheimer's sometimes.
>>
>>17925989
Probably because you are schizophrenic and memory recall is weak with schizophrenics.
>>
>>17925989
Because you tulpaforced two lazy faggots to deal with all the shit you were too lazy to deal with yourself.
>>
>>17924174
The Inner Voice Conspiracy
>>17926313
>>
File: index.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
Tulpa's, how do i make one /x/?
>>
File: 1465757119875.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1465757119875.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>17929180
Well, as someone with a tulpa for almost two years, here's what I did.

Start by building a list of traits that their personality has. Every little bit matters. In the mean time as well, think about a form, though I recommend starting with just a simple ball of light, and think about a name.
After you've finished the list of traits, imagine their form, and give it a name. Now start by reading off your first trait, let's use "calm" as an example. Imagine/visualize their form and say (or think in clear, concise words) "(Name), you are a calm person. When you're faced with difficult situations, you don't let your emotions get the best of you. You keep a cool head and handle the situation with care, knowing that panicking and frantic decisions won't benefit the situation." Imagine situations they would be in and imagine them handling the situation calmly.
Now repeat this for every trait. And I mean every trait. My list was about 30 traits long, and doing this just about every day for a few days lead to some quick results. After about a month, my tulpa was speaking to me as a voice in my head. Also, keep in mind that your tulpa will likely deviate from these a little bit as they develop into their own person, but it's totally normal.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.