[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After suicide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 195
Thread images: 18

File: is_150811_suicide_800x600.jpg (526KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
is_150811_suicide_800x600.jpg
526KB, 800x600px
What happens to the spirit when someone ends their own life?
>>
There is no spirit.
>>
"If we shadows have offended,
Think but this, and all is mended:
That you have but slumber'd here
While these visions did appear.
And this weak and idle theme,
No more yielding but a dream,
Gentles do not reprehend.
If you pardon, we will mend. (5.1.440-447)"
>>
>>17922972
They go to hell for totally failing at life.
>>
>>17922972
Death is death, and if there's a spirit suicide would produce a better outcome since you'd die in a situation you have under control.

But death is death doesn't matter if it's suicide. Some religions just doesn't like the idea of wasting the life your precious God gave to you, your feedstock life.
>>
File: 2016-04-30.png (615KB, 500x889px) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-30.png
615KB, 500x889px
this
>>
>>17923037
Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me
>>
>>17922972
it mopes around
>>
They become a servant of Lilith, a shadowman bound to serve the dark for eternity.
>>
>>17922972
It's kept in a canister at the Warren's museum...
>>
File: 456854.jpg (36KB, 564x396px) Image search: [Google]
456854.jpg
36KB, 564x396px
>>17922972
Why don't you go ahead and find out on your own?

When you are finished come back and report to us.
>>
Could be one of several things;

You go to hell for suicide, as per the Bible; you feel as if your life is so painful you can't continue, and God is apparently doing nothing to help you, so your punishment for living in hell for half your life and being a vulnerable human being is to spend eternity in hell for punishment. Totally fair.

Or, Your spirit goes wherever it's normally meant to at the moment of death; after all, the distinction between killing yourself on purpose and - say - stepping in front of a bus - is irrelevant, even a heart attack could be suicide because of how your lifetime of bad eating caused it. So an accidental death is rarer than one would think.

Or, you cease to exist in the same way your consciousness "doesn't exist" while you're asleep or before you were born.

Or you could be reincarnated as an Alien dog on a planet 3000 trillion miles away. Who knows?
>>
Actually, you will be sent to an astral space, not able to help yourself out. unless u stop feeling sorry for you self. since that's the plan now, why don't u just enjoy you beautiful life. smoke weed, meditate, sex, laugh, hate, whatever you like doing
>>
>>17922972
Your body with brain and it's affection qualities - go into sheol, nothingness.

And the thinking part of you - goes into a great darkness forever.
>>
>>17923185
We're in a turtle's dream in outer space, or the mind of an autistic boy playing with a snowglobe.
>>
You get bumped back a level and has to restart.
>>
File: What dreams may come.movie.jpg (35KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
What dreams may come.movie.jpg
35KB, 800x449px
>>17922972
>What happens to the spirit when someone ends their own life?
Very interesting answer to your question you will find in the movie:

"What Dreams May Come"

Very well done,with great special effects and superb acting.
>>
At first thought wizard Chan was a parody site. :^)
>>
If you have believed on the Lord Jesus Christ for your salvation, your sins will be covered and you'll go to heaven.

If not, you'll of course go to hell forever.
>>
>>17922972
Nothing.

You're welcome.
>>
>>17923927
>Nothing.
Don't be so sure about it!
>>
>>17923031
> the utter madman
>>
File: ascetic.png (2MB, 747x1096px) Image search: [Google]
ascetic.png
2MB, 747x1096px
in buddhism if someone suicides while still ordinary and ignorant the spirit is reborn in a new body and continues on its karmic path, hindered by the suicide. however if one has attained realization while living then suicide can be a means to attaining nirvana and many elderly sick monks in fact killed themselves by slitting their throats in a kind of ancient indian samurai way and were said by buddha to have attained nirvana.
>>
What if you shift realities to a worse one each time you commit suicide and the only way out is to fight against the things that make you sad?
>>
>>17922972
They have to keep killing themselves in each new world they pop out to.
>>
File: White_Walker-Game_of_Thrones.jpg (23KB, 335x299px) Image search: [Google]
White_Walker-Game_of_Thrones.jpg
23KB, 335x299px
>>17924186
>>
>>17923159
Outstanding! Will you be my friend?
>>
>>17924205

What if this is new age drivel?

What if all emotions are a spectrum and combating suicide involves loving the suffering that happens to you and fighting against it as best you can before it sinks its teeth?

What if the answer is complicated and involves combinations of many complex answers to ever come to true greatness and have the experiences you want?
>>
>>17923185
The bible, in regards to emotional suffering of people isn't very comforting in what it says.
>>
I heard on the radio, I think it was, that you will end up wondering the Earth as a "ghost", to put it into terms. That's how some spirits never go to the next level, they can't go anywheres else, so staying here would be their "Hell", whether you believe they deserve it or not.
>>
File: heaven-is-for-real-dvd-cover-21.jpg (92KB, 566x768px) Image search: [Google]
heaven-is-for-real-dvd-cover-21.jpg
92KB, 566x768px
>>17922972
Other movie (besides "What Dreams May Come") that I like to suggest based on a real story is:

"Heaven is for Real"
>>
I think you would end up in a world of evil creatures.
>>
>>17924719
Wasn't that eventually confirmed bullshit? The kid came out and said he made all that shit up for attention or something like that.
>>
you failed your ultimate test from your creator. better luck next time. pay attention to coincidences and synchronicitys and recognize that youre being tested to see if you are worthy enough for transcendence.
your worst moments in life bring out the best of your ego.
>>
>>17922984
What does that even mean? Fuck you for posting this shit
>>
>>17925672
>hey guys you know how life is extremely unfair and most people in the world will end up dying having an unfulfilling life full of suffering
>that's actually how things are supposed to be! you're doing a good job, just don't commit suicide or otherwise not put up with the bullshit you deal with on a daily basis
gotcha
>>
>>17925703
you are funny anon. LOL:)
>>
>>17925703
fuck you anon.I'm still laughing a loud from your post
fuck U LOL:)
>>
>>17922972
the same thing that happens to every soul when it passes.
>>
>>17922972
sorry for fucking laughing in such a serious thread
but the tone of this anon's response made me laugh A LOUD
>>17925703

O FUCK :)
>>
>>17922984
>"If we shadows have offended,
>Think but this, and all is mended:
>That you have but slumber'd here
>While these visions did appear.
>And this weak and idle theme,
>No more yielding but a dream,
>Gentles do not reprehend.
>If you pardon, we will mend. (5.1.440-447)"

OK. I was trying to be respectful and I read it three times trying to understand that shit and my fucking brain hurts now,
so I totally fucking agree with this anon
>>17925703
>What does that even mean? Fuck you for posting this shit
and I also say fuck you anon for posting this shit.LOL
>>
File: mnvpt1khlvs7c7xavdei.jpg (94KB, 814x768px) Image search: [Google]
mnvpt1khlvs7c7xavdei.jpg
94KB, 814x768px
>17922984
"If we shadows have offended,
Think but this, and all is mended:
That you have but slumber'd here
While these visions did appear.
And this weak and idle theme,
No more yielding but a dream,
Gentles do not reprehend.
If you pardon, we will mend. (5.1.440-447)"
>>
>>17923185
>>17924673

It's not in the Bible you morons. That's literally just made up Catholic dogma. The Bible doesn't say anything about suicide one way or another as being distinct from regular old death.
Like any other kind of death in the Bible the only point of distinction is the Soul's relationship with YHWH before death.

Please read your source material before you shit through your fingers and hit return on a thread I have to read.
>>
>>17923100
Being a servant of the mother of all succubi doesn't sound so bad.
>>
>>17925724
The system would be in deep shit if we finally had irrefutable proof of the afterlife. I don't just mean organized religion, either. The secular capitalist system would be fucked if people knew they didn't have to tolerate being fucked over by corporations and plutocrats every day.
>>
They feed the pig.
>>
>>17926078
True. Mass suicide would be the way to go if there was an afterlife. I'd kill myself this instant if I knew there was one.
>>
>>17922972
you get all scattered and caught in a cycle of regret and hatred and have to slowly unwind into the void
>>
>>17926412
if we discovered there was an afterlofe beyond all reasonable doubt, how much of the world would suicide? id say 5%
>>
>>17926412
>>17926516
Thats assuming there is no caveat to that. I dont even mean from a religious viewpoint either. The cycle of things may not take kindly to somebody punching the timeclock early if you know what i mean.
>>
You feed the pig lad
>>
>>17926516
>>17926521

>The cycle of things may not take kindly to somebody punching the timeclock early if you know what i mean.

Yeah, punish me for a "gift" (life) I didn't ask for. Clinical depression causes people to suicide. But somehow it's their fault they're in this situation, and not everyone is as strong.
>>
>>17923031
that is a funny picture
>>
>>17922972
You immediately become aware of a dimension still within the aura of your home planet.
There you find organizations that will instruct on further steps. It's like a big station where you will stay until your departure to a new and improved location. There are portals of frequency for the local transfer determined by
your Era, all very nice, and there is psychological help for those who are having a disorder caused by ignorance of
the process.
The portals of the planets are administered by the Blue Beings race. Their
origin is unacknowledged as they are extremely old and live in the auras of all the planets that support life. You are only an integral part of something much larger. Nothing in the universe disappears;
everything moves to another stage.
>>
>>17924205

What if you have to repeat it until you are in the lowest, darkest, most evil world and you have to kill the devil or something and only then can you go to paradise.

Nobody managed to accumulate so much negative karma because in the lower stages it is a feeling akin to having your soul torn apart and eventually rebelliousness gives place to obedience.

What if the devil is carrying this cross so others don't have to and in order to help this dude you have to become the new devil.

Don't think for a second that you are going to paradise simply by being an obedient sheep and closing the eyes to evil. In order to combat evil you have to understand evil. In order to understand evil you have to become evil yourself and suffer all the consequences.

See I don't believe that everyone goes to heaven. Heaven is full. They have only 1 free spot and that spot is reserved for Lucifer.

And hell? We are already in hell. But there are different levels of hell.
>>
>>17926791
Oh look another "Satan's actually the cosmic good guy" post. Gee, I wonder why this idea is suddenly so popular this century.

You know if I were Adolf Hitler but controlled the media of most of the world I'd try to spin it so I was Gandhi, too!
>>
>>17926798

>Gee, I wonder why this idea is suddenly so popular this century.

I don't. It's literally in every fucking media you can imagine. Our pop culture reeks of occultism.

The Antichrist is the most popular fiction hero in history. The story is common: A prophecy, a chosen one with hidden mystical powers, maybe a princess that needs to be saved (Princess -> nobility -> bloodlines) and a villain who lacks one ingredient which paradoxically makes him more humane than the hero: love. The Antichrist doesn't. He is loved by fucking everyone and achieves everything the villain achieves plus moral superiority.

I'm not saying Satan is the good guy. Satan is the necessary guy. He is the manifestation of human spirit, nothing more. If he didn't exist, humans would invent him.
>>
>>17925995
>The Bible doesn't say anything about suicide one way or another as being distinct from regular old death.
Can you quote Bible verses to support you claims please
>>
>>17922972
>nothing

or

>your cybernetic brain restarts.
>>
>>17922972

The suffering transfers to someone else.
>>
>>17926976
>Can you quote Bible verses to support you claims please
What, the whole thing?
>>
>>17926988
Not necessarily :^)
>>
>>17922972
I believe that it depends for what reason person committed suicide, was it depression over a lover, was it influenced by involvement with evil forces be that by using ouija board,
listening to satanic influenced music,watching satanic movies,or just being under satanic demonic attack and "forced" to commit suicide.

Could be that person was terminally ill in constant pain and decided to end their life.

So I think that it depends on the reason why suicide was committed and the soul of that person will be faced with different "consequences" on the other side,after they cross over from this plane.

Some "consequences" might be of a deep regret others might be of shame others yet might be almost relief from physical plane's pains.

I don't think it's one and the same set of "consequences" in every case.
>>
Everyone goes to hell when they die. Literally everyone.
>>
>>17927077
>satanic influenced music.
oh hey, are you one of the jesus nuts who say Iron Maiden is the spawn of satan? I thought we got rid of you folks back in the 90s.
>>
>>17927092
>Prove it.
I don't give a shit if you think if any of them are true or not.
Prove it for your self if you are interested,I'm not going to waste my time on imbecile like yourself who is having stupid request
>>
>>17927115
>who say Iron Maiden
you said it,I never named any bands you moron
>>
>>17927108
that includes you,or your are special and you go to heaven :)
>>
>>17926521
If they didn't want me to check out early, they should have done something to stop my life from becoming so miserable that I would risk annihilation just to get away from it.
>>
>>17927153
Nobody is special in this respect.
>>
Your energy is pushed/moves into other objects/people. It sucks.. Not fun. You can sit through it and eventually you'll get used to it. Sometimes not though which sucks. This is considered "Hell". Enjoy your life while you can.
>>
>>17927092
>Prove it.
haha, you are so stupid anon.
you think you can collect bunch of posts and type "Prove it" and other anons will jump on it and spend their time typing proves for you.

you are not smart enough to engage others in a intelligent way
>>
>>17925915
>the same thing that happens to every soul when it passes.
and that would be?
>>
>>17922984

>>17925703
>>17925957

It's been ten years since I last heard it but how do you guys NOT know this is Shakespeare? A Midsummer Night's Dream? I think it meant for the play "Hey if you're upset by what happened (in this performance), imagine it was a dream and everything will be okay" because either way it has the same weight.

TL;DR when we die, it isn't gonna matter, so why fret over it?

>baby's first post
>I am way too depressed to be dealing with explaining shit at this time in my life
>the irony of defending the pointlessness of suicide when contemplating it.
>>
>>17922974
/thread
>>
>>17 928429
*Tips fedora*
>>
>>17922972
Don't know. But there was a picture taken of a motorcyclist accident and above the accident is a white ghostly figure. The person who took it says it was not edited.
>>
>>17928410
>It's been ten years since I last heard it but how do you guys NOT know this is Shakespeare?
haha, oh well I guess Mr.Shakes Peare was on shrooms when he wrote that, it hurt my brain reading that pasta, lol
but thanks anon for educating us :)
>>
>>17928466
The only reason I know it is from doing the play in high school. Yeah, it's definitely hard to digest but if you get it in plain english, it's pretty cool stuff and has some deep meaning to it.
>>
>>17928455
can you post it please
>>
one night i was drunk and i stole a car
i was upset because my girlfriend broke up with me. ,,,
i was careless with my spirit and body that night

inside i can remmember thinking i didn't care much about my life anylonger

i remmeber waking up in the hospital..

i had crashed into a tree i ended in a coma

for 10days 10 days of nightmare...

i belive truely there is something out there

we dont understand*** i remember the nightmares so clearly

and i remember seeing entities

i today can't explain other then jesus

it was like being dead
like a forever nightmare that never stopped

but again i wasn't really dead

only in a coma... and not many can recall

what they dreamt.. but i can and i never want to go back there..
it was like some aliens was there also

controlling me--- i did end up in and respitrator holding me alive,

i'm very happy i survived it's 22 years ago but today it still have a very big effect

on me... and i remember the time i was

sleeping in coma and the stuff i was dreaming

it was one long nightmare its the only

was i can describe it
>>
>>17928892
>i today can't explain other then jesus
>>17928892
>but i can and i never want to go back there..
Interesting what you are saying that you think you saw Jesus but on the other hand you said that you would never go back there.
I would think that presence of Jesus would bring feelings of peace and safety.
Interesting story,thanks for sharing
>>
>>17928892
So you start seeing shit in your nightmares and you think : "Jesus"

>>17927092

I said "if" there's a spirit, and also, the root of all this debate is religion and religion is man-made so don't have to prove shit, it's all in your head.
>>
It's like this, committing suicide is a gray area because one should never remove themselves from this game of life until it's time. However it doesn't mean that it'll end badly for you, here is why.

If you commit suicide with no regrets and pure joy than bliss will await you in the afterlife. However the karmic affect will still be something you'll need to do.

If you commit suicide to escape than you'll be sent to a purgatory like state and review where you went wrong and such things.

If you commit suicide over the fact that you can't handle guilt than your afterlife will be a real hell.

People make their afterlife a palace or a prison and when you are trapped in what you would call "Hell" it'll be because you can't forgive yourself and thus the more guilt the more your reality becomes hell.

Tldr: You make your own hell because that's what you believe you deserve.
>>
>>17926372
This
>>
I wonder if suicide could be considered a result of mental illness and therefore the person who commits suicide can't be held responsible for it.
>>
>>17929318
that's what I was suggesting here
>>17927077
>>
>>17925638
actually, that was "the boy who came back from heaven", if i'm correct.
>>
File: receptionist.png (297KB, 545x562px) Image search: [Google]
receptionist.png
297KB, 545x562px
>>17922972
How badly do you want to know?
>>
>>17927054
>>17926976
kek'd
>>
>>17923320
>feeling sorry for yourself
Fuck you, you clearly don't understand what actual depression is like. There's usually more to it than moping around and crying "Waaaaaah, I'm sad!" to anyone within earshot, you cunt.
>>
>>17925894
>>17925910

what the fuck
>>
File: tiper.jpg (209KB, 900x621px) Image search: [Google]
tiper.jpg
209KB, 900x621px
>>17923185
>God is apparently doing nothing to help you

Le fedora tipping madman. We are in penitence, this is not heaven (remember Adam and eve?).

Life is not paradise.
>>
>>17929369
>Argentina
>Green
>>
>>17923031
I have no idea why this is so funny.
>>
>>17922972
Perhaps you'll be greeted by spirits who care how badly you were hurting to end your life. Maybe youll be held in loving arms and shown empathy. Maybe youll be loved and heal before the next time you join the ranks of the living to grow as a soul. Hope all the scars will have healed from this trip.
>>
>>17924670
has there ever been even more like?
>>
>>17922972
Feed the pig
>>
>>17931018
>the majority of humanity deserves infinite suffering because of the actions of two people
11/10 God, most merciful and forgiving one out there.
>>
>>17931018
I love how the largest religion on Earth still plays the "Muh persecution!" card. You aren't persecuted, you morons, Christianity is the fucking majority.
>>
Probably nothing, just eternal void. You could imagine darkness but that's not what it will be, it will be not be comprehensible as our brains cannot comprehend our nonexistence. So either eternal void or there is an afterlife and something actually happens, your choice cause we don't know
>>
>>17929356
That movie you posted.is literally based on The Boy Who Came Back from Heaven.
>>
>>17925638
Yeah, he was coached on what to say by his parents
>>
>>17924719
That kid never actually came close to dying, at best you could say he was tripping while under anesthesia, but it turns out that the kid made the story up for attention and got a guilty conscience when his family started making a ton of money off it.
>>
>>17927077
Jack Chick, pls go.
>>
>>17922974
just leave /x/
>>
File: B-2_Spirit_original.jpg (2MB, 2000x1252px) Image search: [Google]
B-2_Spirit_original.jpg
2MB, 2000x1252px
>>17922974
>There is no spirit.
Sure there is, and it will rain nuclear death on you as proof.

But in all seriousness,
>>17933661
>just leave /x/

Maybe someone should make a new board for all the materialists to circle-jerk over how smart they are for not believing in anything paranormal, so they don't have to do it here.
>>
>>17934801
>Implying that will make them go away
People are going to come here to laugh at you tinfoil wearing NEETs regardless of whether there's a board for not believing in batshit woo-woo.
>>
File: luxor.jpg (175KB, 390x695px) Image search: [Google]
luxor.jpg
175KB, 390x695px
>>17922972
Depends on one's knowledge about afterlife. If there is something to know about death and you do, using it as a tool to promote yourself in the afterlife would be selfish and probably detrimental. If you were able to pull off such a route to afterlife that would make you more than a man. You'd play god and would most likely meet other(s) willing to fight for their place.
>>
File: 20120104-1-0056[1].jpg (287KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
20120104-1-0056[1].jpg
287KB, 1200x798px
>>17922972
God: "Welcome, my son."
You: "God?"
God: "You are loved."
You: "Bu-bu-but I killed myself."
God: "You are forgiven."
You: "I'm not going to Hell?"
God: "There is no Hell, only love."
You: "I'm sorry I did not believe in you."
God: "You are forgiven. You are loved."
You: "Motherfucker you sound like a bot."
God: "I love you."
You: "That's cool and all but now what?"
God: "There is no what, only love."
You: "Yeah, yeah, I know all that, but what happens now?"
God: "Love"
You: "Fuck me. I am in Hell."
>>
>>17935786
Basically, these faggots enjoy pretending to be superior because they don't believe in anything when in fact that lack of belief makes them subhuman garbage.
>>
>>17923185
>3000 trillion miles away
>>
>>17922972
Your forced to watch the new Ghostbusters movie on loop for all eternity!
>>
>>17936009
That couldn't be to far from the truth.
>>
File: mckenna.jpg (37KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
mckenna.jpg
37KB, 1024x768px
>>17922972
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7Ifyctb5DI
>>
>>17936022
Ty for this.
>>
>>17936061
You're welcome, Terrence McKenna is the one unifying factor in my grand web of ideas, it always comes back to him. There are hours and hours of him on YouTube, I heavily suggest checking him out.
>>
>>17922972
Why are people trolling Puck-anon?
>>
>>17936107
Will do. Thank you.
>>
>>17935997
I am deist. last girl I loved was atheist, but not a total bitch about it.

over time, that "subhuman garbage" part showed itself, because she made contiguously shitty, self-centered, solipsistic decisions that only hurt me, and deeply.

I never forced the idea on her, but I told her how I felt about everything. ...universe is so beautiful and systematic, but not unfair or some shit.

the lack of belief in something greater than ourselves, whether judging "from above" or just "not here anymore" is what makes most people feel OK with shitting on one another.

atheism is a lot like any other major religion, IMHO
>>
>>17923702
>Very well done,with great special effects and superb acting.
lmao this is now the beginning to a a "quality thread" on /tv/
>>
>>17933188
This
>>17924719
So yeah, don't ever fucking suggest that bullshit, or for that matter, any "near death" accounts of the afterlife. The only believable account of the afterlife would be anything seen after the person in question who was revived had been completely dead (*meaning little to no brain activity*)
I may be speaking from an egoist of view, but in any case I hope there is some kind of existence after death, particularly a semi-positive one at least. I find it kind of shitty that we all exist for the soul purpose of making more of us.
>>
>>17923005
fuck you asshole
>>
>>17922972
>spirit
>>
>>17926798
>Gandhi
>good guy
Educate yourself, you miscreant.
>>
>>17936337
All a matter of opinion, really. Ironically enough, Gandhi supported the apartheid in Africa.
I could see that being adequate enough to trigger a nigger
>>
>>17936307
>The only believable account of the afterlife would be anything seen after the person in question who was revived had been completely dead (*meaning little to no brain activity*)
Even when presented with such an account, materialists still don't believe it. The most common things they say are:
- They *thought* they were perceiving things while they were brain dead, but they're wrong. That perception is actually some kind of mental reconstruction created by their brain when it became active again.
- There must have been some undetectable brain activity somewhere that caused the experience. Funny how they'd usually agree that you need the brain to be completely operational to have a fully conscious experience, but when we're talking about an NDE, suddenly even the tiniest, undetectable spark of brain activity can create an *enhanced* conscious experience that makes the physical world seem like a dream in comparison.
- They couldn't have had no brain activity, because conscious experience requires an active brain. They say this with a completely straight face, not realizing that they're just trying to make the evidence fit their assumption. They've already decided that the existence of an afterlife is false, and since there can be no evidence for something that is false, the evidence must therefore have a physical explanation.
>>
>>17937373
This, literally this. Only this and nothing more.
>>
The joke is on you, because you can't really die. The only thing I don't know about yet is dying from old age.
Otherwise, if you die somewhere, you wake up from what would be your last night of sleep.
>>
Some say The Black Farm.
>>
>>17937461
The black farm prevents people from talking about how they can't really die.
Exception here.
>>
>>17931232
I wish I could believe this. Maybe they'd even tell me it was perfectly fine for me to be so upset about the issue I'd kill myself over. It would be a nice change from everyone I've talked to in this world, who were quick to tell me "Don't be so obsessive" and completely dismiss what I feel.

Even then, though, they'd have to be a bit forceful with their help, because at this point I'm in such deep self-hatred that I can't convince myself I deserve help and therefore can't ask for it. I need to be forced into being fixed so I can pretend I didn't care.
>>
>>17924673
The bible is extremely comforting to me. Maybe ecclestiastes appeals to my inner poet. That's my favorite book.
>>
Feed the pig
>>
>>17922972
Same as before u wer born therefor nothingness
if ur dead ur dead
how u die is irrelevant
but thats just an opinion theres no guarantee what i say is 100% accurate
>>
>>17932426
>The sins of our fathers

To be fair, they did were ''all mankind'' at that time. Not saying i agree or believe in it, its just how the story goes.

>>17932436

I am not religious, but i dont go board to board sperging my ''totally not religion''

Nowdays atheist are more vocal (at least on the internet) than Christians, to a fanatic point in some cases... The irony.
>>
Imagine instantly realizing how beautiful and worthwhile material existence is as soon as it's too late to turn back.
>>
>>17923335

I like this guy.
>>
>>17924186

Probably something like this. What is that statue? I'm on a phone so not GISing.
>>
>>17927121
>>17927271

Lmao fucking knew it. You are worse than rpers.
>>
>>17922974
so no one noticed the /thread , retards
>>
>>17940347
They won't admit of being manchildren with invisible friends. Its too embarassing.
>>
>>17940347
No one is going to give you the proof since the only way to do so is to die. If you want an ultimate proof, commit suicide.
>>
>>17940352
Is this your first day on 4chan??

I believe in a big "puddle of spirits", it's somewhere out there, we cant see it.
If you end your life you will pretty much get stuck at the bottom of said puddle, You'r spirit will revive one day but it takes a long long time
>>
>>17940432
Psst! He's saying he doesnt know shit
>i could if id want to but i dont feel like it
that only flies when ur 6 yo kiddo
>>
>>17935993
>that entire post
Go back to youtube/reddit
>>
>>17935993
>god is a shitty cleverbot plugin

Why.
>>
>>17922972
The feminist Ghostbusters come in and vacuum you up.
>>
>>17922972
Guess I can share a story for it

A few years ago I tried to kill myself: i slit my wrists and I bled until i eventually passed out

Now, the fact that I bled to the point of passing out is fact, but I'm still weighing whether I died or had some kind of hallucination caused by the blood loss, because I was reanimated hours later and slipped to a week-long coma, so I'm never gonna be sure if I was legitimately dead or not, but I choose to believe that I died that day, if only for mere minutes

According to my family I was out for a week, but my experience felt like about 6 hours

It was trippy as hell; there were colors that I didn't know existed and that I have a hard time describing, I felt things that you can't feel with a human body such as some sort of vertical panoramic sight - my body kept shifting as I tried to take in everything around me

I heard a voice while drifting through that place that felt like many places at once, it was soothing and it engaged me in a conversation, asking me why I thought I'd gotten there, what had motivated me, what was wrong, a bunch of questions regarding my well-being
It sounded like many voices speaking at the same time, and I could hear myself among them, it was pretty weird

I talked back and forth with this voice and it taught me something that I've tried to teach to many friends that have felt suicidal: that all my reasons to try and end it were things that I could easily fix, and that I was cowardly and stupid to try and end it

After everything was said and done, I was left by myself in this plane until everything faded to black, and faded back into reality

When I woke up in the hospital, I felt relieved, like I had a great weight lifted off my chest, and after some recovery time I started fixing my mistakes in life

I don't talk much about it, but it's something worthy of sharing
>>
>>17923031
What pokemon is this?
>>
>>17939933
this sounds too easy somehow
Is existence really easymode? Why wouldn't then more people kill themselves, isn't that what the buddhists want? Nirvana. Fading away
>>
>>17923005
>implying Hell wasn't made up by people in the middle ages and then for some retarded reason adopted into the Christian belief system as though it had been a part of it all along

Nigga learn more about the origins of your own damn religious beliefs ffs
>>
>>17922984
If you have to look up this quote to know where it is from, get out.
>>
>>17922972
Thou shall not kill. Since you killed yourself and you couldn't repent, you are going straight to hell.
>>
I believe that once someone is dead, the person's consciousness goes to another person. The second you are dead, you are awake in another body (a baby).

I think consciousness is passed along. I assume spirit = consciousness.
>>
>>17940825
Great story, thanks for sharing. I read a lot of accounts of people who went through a near death experience over the years, but this one stands out to me for being so down to earth, I like that. People's beliefs before death tend to put a heavy religious/spiritual filter on their experiences while dead but I guess you were an atheist/agnostic before, no?
>>
File: OniTheGuide.png (227KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
OniTheGuide.png
227KB, 640x480px
>>17926771
So, like, literally Dragon Ball
>>
>>17940825
wow, what a story anon.
Thank you for sharing with us.
If you have any other details please add them.
Lot's to be learned from your experience.
Thanks again.
>>
>>17940825
>I talked back and forth with this voice and it taught me something that I've tried to teach to many friends that have felt suicidal: that all my reasons to try and end it were things that I could easily fix, and that I was cowardly and stupid to try and end it
That might have been true for you, but it's not true for everyone. There are plenty of things that truly cannot be fixed by anything on Earth.
>>
>>17935997
I know the guy's remark was kind of aggressive, but why are you so triggered right now?
>>
>>17941486
He's probably just had enough of Internet atheists, especially those who come to a paranormal board just to proclaim how much they don't believe in the paranormal and how anyone who does believe in it is stupid.
>>
>>17941091
Citation, please.
>>
All motion is an expression of the omniscience, but intelligent systems are an especially strong expression. The mind that you think is your own is just a limited expression of something vast.

You know by intuition that it is infinite, so why do you distrust yourself? Why do you choose to disbelieve the thing you are more certain of than anything? What do you think could possibly be trying to deceive you, and for what reason would anything do such a thing?
>>
>>17941184
well, not really, but i'm not religious either
i've never been able to completely pinpoint what my beliefs are solely out of ignorance
my beliefs are that those concepts are simply too large compared to me to be truly able to understand it, and that every conclusion i could reach on my own would be either wrong or a severe understatement

>>17941316
there isn't much more to it than what i wrote, really
i remember seeing myself from my own eyes and at the same time being able to witness my physical form, or a reflection of it, shifting and changing smoothly through a myriad of forms while still retaining the understandment that it was me
be it spirits or hallucination, i think the whole scenario was made for as a means to take a good look at my life and reevaluate the events that had taken me there in the first place

>>17941473
well, that is true
i don't mean to talk on behalf of everyone who's been through things similar or worse than the things i've been through, but i think introspection is very important, specially in that stage of someone's life
what i meant by that line is that i was able to take a good look at my life and ask myself "can i fix this? can i do something to move past this?"
i'm sure there's a lot of people that weren't as lucky as i was, having the opportunity to be reanimated and taken into medical care by their family, and i take every opportunity i can for them not to reach the state i was in when that happened
then again, suicide is a very touchy subject
>>
>>17941851
>well, that is true
>i don't mean to talk on behalf of everyone who's been through things similar or worse than the things i've been through, but i think introspection is very important, specially in that stage of someone's life
>what i meant by that line is that i was able to take a good look at my life and ask myself "can i fix this? can i do something to move past this?"
>i'm sure there's a lot of people that weren't as lucky as i was, having the opportunity to be reanimated and taken into medical care by their family, and i take every opportunity i can for them not to reach the state i was in when that happened
>then again, suicide is a very touchy subject
I just have a problem with people saying suicide is never the answer for anyone. Sometimes the answer to "Can I fix this?" is "No".
>>
>>17922972
I would imagine something similar to what happens to a baby when it's born prematurely. Your spiritual second life, whatever it may be, is either non-existent or stunted and warped.
>>
They feed the pig. Please, you don't want to feed the pig.
>>
>>17941905

And sometimes the answer is yes.
>>
>>17935993

Sounds like God wants to slip a didge in.
>>
>>17940203
its the famous statue of buddha when he didnt eaten for so long to become a corpse only to realise taht true life is middle way
>>
>>17922972
on karmic the effect u gave to other is on u ; so by commiting suicide u forge away any benifit people might get if u been alive and also loss ofa loved one by the peolple pwho loves u -seperation .. so same effefct u will get to exp in next life
>>
>>17922974
*tips fedora*
>>
>>17941616
I belive in the paranormal but not in spirits, myself. Any paranormal activity that can be explained with some degree of realism makes sense for the likes of me.
>>
Psych nurse here who deals with suicide daily.

Something bad happens to those who kill themselves, I'm sure. Not sure what, but I can just feel it when I see them after they have suicided.

I think your brain flashes images of the events which may have indirectly lead to your suicide. Maybe this feels like eternity, maybe it is a few seconds.
>>
You Feed the Pig
>>
>>17936265

As an atheist, I support your stance on self-centred, low minded degenerates and the need for belief in something greater than oneself.

Let's not raise unnecessary walls, I'm sure there are plenty of "I'm absolved because church" to go along with the "nothing matters lol" shitters.

You're better off without her.
>>
>>17923342
I get the second reference, whats the first one?
>>
>>17943176
Pro-suicide people don't deny that. The problem is with the anti-suicide people who insist there's never a good reason to kill yourself.
>>
>>17940347
lol what do you want, a link? lmao
>>
>>17935993
Fucking kill your self stupid redditor
>>
>>17922972
They're reborn as Shillary supporters.
>>
>>17922972
i think if its justice cause then its ok, if not probably in limbo for a bit or you pay for being a coward
>>
>>17935786
I believe in aliens but not spirits/souls so wat do?
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 640x480px
>>17943204
>>
>>17940203
Fasting Buddha
>>
Idiots
>>
>>17934801
>he thinks he knows what happens after death
Most evidence points toward: nothing. All your thought processes and senses come to a halt and then it's blackness for eternity. Which kinda sucks
>>
>>17946661
>Most evidence points toward: nothing.
Except all the evidence that doesn't.
>>
>>17946661
it's exactly like when you weren't born.
>>
File: a.jpg (113KB, 424x600px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
113KB, 424x600px
>>17922972
You enter The Void
>>
>>17927092
EUPHORIC
>>
>>17923185
where does it say this "per the bible"
>>
>>17940825
Have you seen Jacob's Ladder?
>>
>>17948073
no, what's it about?
Thread posts: 195
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.