[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Specific aura training Q's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

My cousin by marriage once told me that his grandma trained him to manipulate his aura. I am a sensitive, but have no formal training. He told me one part of the training was based upon the concept of whirlpools, flame, and clay. I don't know if there was a fourth since it seems to be following water, fire, and earth, but he only explained the whirlpool training and mentioned the other two. The whirlpool training was this: get in a pool, and make a whirlpool with your hand. Then do it with two hands. Try to make them bigger, and maintain them. Then eventually make one with your leg, too. Eventually your are supposed to maintain four whirlpools indefinitely with all four of your appendages. That was all he told me, and I practiced for two days until something "clicked: in my head. I asked him to look at me, and he was pissed. He was a prideful fellow, and said it took him a few weeks himself on that one. Anyways, he was a kid when he learned, and I was an adult when he taught me so it evens out. He only mentioned something about production for the flame, looking at it flicker, and molding of the clay loosely. He said don't practice one too much without the others or it would make you off balance, but he left town shortly after that and I never saw him again after that summer.

I'm wondering if anyone has ever heard of this particular training method, and if so would they please describe the clay and flame part more in depth. I seemed to intuit it pretty quickly on the first part without him there, even with my intuition, I couldn't quite manifest anything that clicked inside relating the the flame or clay even if I could loosely grasp it. I've googled since then, and everything. Just cannot seem to find this one method that worked so well for me the first time.

He said he could shape his aura in giant, comical fists, and stretch it all the way up to airplanes. His training was downright abusive as a child, but I heard he lost it since.
>>
He was taught only physical training by the sounds. Training to activate certain meridians without have to have a knowlage of what your actually doing. Its a very good way to tech skeptics, non believers and those who have immense trouble comprehending their energies. One of my personal favorite ways of explaining it all is with gohans words when he teaches vadel about energy (as over the top as everyone's strength is in it there is a lot to be learnt about how energy works from the whole DB series)
Anyway meditation is one of your most powerful assets no matter what your training to do, ( meditate on your breathing) short of that the once you can feel your energy/aura (aura is just your energy field, its more or less an electromagnetic field present in all living beings) creating 'ki' balls is the best way for a begginer to gain a good control, after that let your heart take you down the path that you wish to train
>>
>>He was taught only physical training by the sounds.

yeah, maybe.

also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRgk1ZWeKuE

obligatory lol
>>
I actually self discovered this concept last week. I can easily do it on command but it requires focus to hold.
Example: i was taking a shit and stumbled across this thread so i figured to change my aura to mimick a positive uplifting. When i left the bathroom and saw j.p morgans face i totally forgot my intentions with the aura and the sensation of positively uplifting vanished.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.