[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Protectors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20160714_142457190.jpg (2MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160714_142457190.jpg
2MB, 2340x4160px
For quite a bit of my life I've been told that there was something different about me.I don't want to be a special snowflake but at a recent tea leaf reading I was told my protector was a very pretty female.And that's about all I got.I was wondering if anyone can help me with this.Thank you! (Picture unrelated)
>>
>>17920792
I'll do a quick reading for you. I need age, sex, zodiac sign, and a nickname.
>>
>>17920792
>>17920919
>I need age, sex, zodiac sign, and a nickname.
I also need your address, mother's maiden name, social security number, and place of work. Only when you have given me all your personal info will the spirits tell me what you want to know. They won't tell you, even though you are the one asking, they will tell me and I will let you know what they say.
>>
>>17921128
oooops, forgot. /sarc off.

I hope you know I was joking, OP. Don't trust any so-called psychic reader on /x/. They are bullshit liars. If you want to know what is special about you, ask your Guardian Angel to guide you, to give you a dream to answer your question, or somehow to lead you to your answer. Guardian Angels are awesome, they do help us.
>>
>>17921141
There's plenty of bullshit on here, but I gotta say I had a tarot reader on a /div thread be pretty damn spot on about a complicated question. You never know.
>>
Test
>>
>>17921141
at first I was "oh cool" then I got the second message and I knew it was a joke. Yeah i don't really trust the readers in here too much.
>>
>>17920792
Something very similar is happenin to me at the moment broski, you aren't alone
>>
>>17920919
15, male, Leo, August 21, Dylan
Fuck mods
>>
>>17921155
>I had a tarot reader on a /div thread be pretty damn spot on about a complicated question.
Well that is cool. I guess I should not be so negative about it, but the few I did were just jokes. Glad to hear there is at least one legitimate reader.
>>
>>17921178
Dyl
>>
>>17921167
I do not mean to be so negative and ruin your hopes, it is just that I have had some bad experiences by being given very wrong and fake information. So, just use your discernment. And, again, remember that our Guardian Angels, and even Saints or Jesus, will guide us to answers we need. Good luck to you.
>>
>>17921178
>15
What does a youngin' like you need a reading for? Be out there enjoying and experiencing life!
>>
>>17921188
It could just help me right now
>>
>>17921201
O.K. I was just curious. Good luck to you and hope things work out for you and you find the answers you are looking for.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.