[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asatru/Odinism Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 15

File: thor.jpg (79KB, 511x511px) Image search: [Google]
thor.jpg
79KB, 511x511px
I'm very new to Asatru, can anyone help explain what it's all about and how to practice it?
>>
Odin. High one. He sacrificed an eye for wisdom, and quested for the runes to pass that wisdom onto man.
http://pitt.edu/~dash/havamal.html
>>
I honestly don't know much about the formal practices of modern Astaru, but I assume ancestor worship/recognition is part of it much as it is in eastern styles.

It seems to me the quickest path to the gods of my ancestors is through those ancestors themselves, but like I said, I don't know much about Astaru.
Am I way off base on this one?
>>
>>17920187
The practices carried out in formal worship vary greatly from one brotherhood/coven/fellowship/lodge/group to another. Some hold a hierarchy with elders who you must serve for years before being brought into the fold completely. Others simply read The Words of the High One and drink together as friends.

Odin didn't command you to worship any specific way. He told you how to live your life without being a stupid ass.
The rest of what is usually practiced has to do with ethnic traditions, not directly related to the Gods in any way.
>>
>>17919995
all I know is that in court 8 of the columbarium in the arlington national cemetery, in the far right corner is the grave marker of someone who practiced it.
>>
File: odin.jpg (24KB, 366x459px) Image search: [Google]
odin.jpg
24KB, 366x459px
>>
File: loki42.jpg (47KB, 237x325px) Image search: [Google]
loki42.jpg
47KB, 237x325px
>>
>>17919995
Odin and his brothers created the world from the body of the giant Ymir. His brothers are unimportant.
Frigg is Odin's wife. Friday is named after her.
Thor has a hammer and likes killing giants.
Baldur is Viking Jesus. Well, depending on what source you read. According to some texts, he's actually a bit of a dick.
Freyja is the goddess of sex, beauty, war, and death. I always imagine her as one of those overly masculine Russian athletes.
Tyr is the god of law and loyalty. He enjoys heroic sacrifice, so if you take a bullet for someone, expect to see him soon.
Heimdall stands guard at the gates of Asgard, waiting for the time when the Aesir's enemies march against them.
Vidar lost his father, Odin, now he seeks out for revenge. Devourer Fenris has to yield, torn apart by Vidar's hands.
Loki is Viking Satan. Well, I see him as more of a schoolyard bully to be honest. He's that one guy who always takes his jokes too far.
>>
>>17921233
There are nine worlds. Giants come from Jotunheim, the Aesir live in Asgard, and we live in Midgard. Muspelheim and Niflheim are realms of fire and ice, respectively. Vanaheim is like Asgard, with its own set of gods, but no one seems to pay them much mind.
Within Asgard is Valhalla, Odin's hall, where one half of those who die in battle go. Mead, fighting, valkyrie wenches, y'know.
The other half of the dead go to Folkvangr, Freyja's hall. Be careful, this is also where female warriors go.
As for everyone else, there's Hel. It's not as bad as the name would suggest, honestly. It's more of a police gathering than the raucous feasts of Odin and Freyja, and nobody down there seems to mind too much.
You could also be reincarnated within your family, if you really want.
>>
>>17921261
Buy a Mjolnir pendant from Ebay. You can get them in packs of ten for like 1.50, so you can create your own little coven if you like. Carve some totems, make an altar out in the woods (be careful not to disturb the local wiccans), and drink some beer. Pour some out on the altar so the gods don't feel left out. I hear Wotan enjoys Pabst.
You could try sacrificing an animal like a goat or a cow, but I don't know where you'd even begin with that.
>>
>>17921278
When Jehovah's Witnesses show up at your door, let them know exactly what you think of Jesus Christ and his mad little cult.
>>
File: 1423198187358.jpg (10KB, 255x238px) Image search: [Google]
1423198187358.jpg
10KB, 255x238px
>>17919995
ponies are very important you see because there was this builder who was gonna build a wall round asgard and the aesir were gonna pay him with the sun and the moon and freyja for his wife but he had to build it in under a month so he had this pony that was really big and strong helping him so he was gonna complete it on time so loki turned into a girl pony and seduced the big strong pony so that he couldn't finish on time and they didnt have to pay him then loki gave birth to odins pony
>>
>>17921284
And there you are! Everything you need to know about Asatru!
>>
Of course, most actual vikings- That is, Swedes, Danes, Norse, and other northern groups - Wouldn't be nearly as religious as most Asatru seem to believe. While there were certainly many extremists, your average pagan wouldn't be overly preoccupied with his faith. He'd leave offerings to the house elves, and sacrifice the correct number of goats, but he'd be more worried about his life, his family, and his village, than whatever the gods are doing.
And of course, there were Gothi, wandering priests who were totally devoted to the gods. Every act they took was to bring glory to the Aesir.
And obviously, some people were anything in between, just like today.
>>
File: 1353314112226.jpg (28KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1353314112226.jpg
28KB, 500x375px
>>17921299
Don't be afraid of death. Be afraid of those that claim to know truth.

Be kind to those who are in your home. Offer them food, and drink, conversatiion and water for bathing, offer the travellers a bed, and a place they may rest. For they may be god in disguise.

Read the stories and see the cycle, see the cycle in all things. Birth leads to birth, and death is a metaphor for ignorance.

Fate cannot be changed, but it can be overcome. Just as the tallest trees fall over and make new spots, so too did your milk-teeth fall from your mouth for your new ones.

Odin did drugs,crossdressed and was a bad father, but he was the best father he could be, as himself.

The sin that causes the end of the world is betrayal. Fenris-wolf couuld have been an ally, but fear leads even Wise Odin into sin.

If you have a family, be like thor, and protect them from giants with your warmth. Eat heartily, drink joyfully.

if you have corrupt kings who are full of themselves, be like Loki, and weave great satire.

You are like a mirror, and the gods see you as you see them.
If you act as thor, thor will act as thor.
If you claim to act as thor then thor will slack off.

Just like the people you work with at work.
If you're a ho, freya is a ho. Like attracts like, as I'm sure you understand.

Learn the runes if you are of feminine spirit, hold them like a vagina holds semen. Or a cup holds mead.

They will birth new things from within, if you are receptive, and not forceful like a dick.

If you are a man, though, be an example. shove your glorious, hardworking viking virtues into the others with the rhythms of love. You can't come unless you do it for a while, you can't make her come unless you do her(him) with the grace that only comes with experience andf consistancy.

"Know when to be soft, know when to be hard.
Then Red head Thor will be your guard"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjLLGc9vzZc
>>
>>17920215
Yea fair enough.
I see what you mean.
>>
File: fedora pussy.gif (2MB, 335x237px) Image search: [Google]
fedora pussy.gif
2MB, 335x237px
>>17921278
>Buy a Mjolnir pendant from Ebay. You can get them in packs of ten for like 1.50

fucking plebs. i've got mine right from Sweden, from a dedicated manufacturer called Grimfrost. it was 28€ with shipping fee and i can feel it's been carved personally by Amon Amarth's frontman. this makes me a better viking warrior than you could ever be.

why can't we just simply appreciate this mythology/philosophy without trying to fucking twist it into a religion?!
i haven't seen a single fucking community that wasn't just a collection of social outcasts, neonazis, fashion metalheads and lunatic druids.
this entire thing is just pure fucking cringe.
the sagas and eddas are awesome on their own!
and though the norsemen and germans had some rituals it doesn't look like they ever had a religion made by strict rules, defined belief system and repetitive rituals.
what they practiced on special occasions was more like some very diverse folk tradition.
people were not members of a church/coven nor whatever these fucking New Age hippy degenerates are trying to develop.
>>
>>17923751
They DID have villages though, I want to be part of a village type dealie, where we can grow ourr herbs and make our charms and live in a way that is hospitable and Norse.

Religion is bastard latin for " ties together"
>>
>>17923942
yeah that's a very nice way of living.
but no need to become some cultist led by a self proclaimed Seer or seidrman or whatever these old faggots call themselves.
>>
File: 1420652309356.jpg (59KB, 590x385px) Image search: [Google]
1420652309356.jpg
59KB, 590x385px
>Odinism
Doesn't this name defeat the whole purpose of pagan religions, which is that there is several gods and then you can choose to worship one of them more than the other, right?

If so asatru would be the name of the of the religion while odinism would be a cult or branch not distinct from asatru but under it

Am I right?
>>
>>17924283

"Odinism" is a term used almost exclusively by the "14-88" crowd these days.
>>
>>17924291
god fucking damit i'm racist but i despise those faggots as much as muslims.
they are even more retarded than your a average neonazi. it ascended into religious levels. they don't even know where these beliefs come from. can't even cite a pass from the sagas as a source of their ideas.
>>
I want to keep this thread alive because I too want to know more about norse paganism. Do any of the other Gods/Goddesses have pendants or symbols? I already own a mjolnir pendant but was wondering if someone like Freya or Odin had anything similar that could be worn as jewelry?
>>
neo-paganism is for losers who are dissatisfied with their lives, so they take a romanticized version of their snow-hut "ancestor's" religion and jerk off to it to fill the void in their empty lives, despite the fact that their people have probably been christian longer than they were pagans.

basically, annoying muh heritage fags.
>>
>>17925326
Sod off my Sod house ancestors you sod.

Sod houses are actually a really effective way to extend your growing season, and a way to make the Gods happy. And a way to attract bees during lean times. You are just too busy playing pokemon to actually think on ancient practices.

The Norse weren't even my ancestors, but as a witch who has starved half-to-death before, I must respect Odin, because he knows the world tree.

The world tree is the true nature of our reality, and all realities. It was said to be this way by my actual ancestors (Finns), by my studies of ancient texts (Hindus/buddhists)

The yggdrasil tree is a valid metaphor. It's a thing that I've seen people who take drugs or starve discover spontaniously.
You can't escape truth.

Odin is a great metaphor for the enlightened man. He is a metaphor for a king. He is a metaphor for our own internal struggles.

Odin can only speak in poetry. This is the enlightened one. His power, just like everyones power, comes from Hugninn, and Munin. Mind and memory.

Mind and memory fly all around the worlds, and sometimes Odin is without them, just as we forget sometimes about yggdrasil, and how Ragnarok is just a spring clean for the May queen.

We sometimes forget our memories, especially if we are haughty and think that our way is best.

Odin knows that his way is NOT the best when he has his faculties. (it's why he sends Thor, or Freya, or whoever else would be best suited).

You can't say that they were Christian for longer, because Christianity is a recent lie, if you ask the Ravens of the World tree.

The same ravens that sit upon the throne of Dhumavati.

The ravens that sit on Odin's shoulders.
The same Ravens, named Hugnin and Munin.

You can forget if you wanna. Chase away the ravens with your scarecrow made of straw.
But they know that your scarecrow doesn't move without you, and soon your fields will be devoured, nonetheless. and you will be hungry.
while Odin's kin were prepared.
>>
File: yggdrasilfractalism.jpg (12KB, 192x262px) Image search: [Google]
yggdrasilfractalism.jpg
12KB, 192x262px
>>17925297
Freya is fond of plants more than other things.
She wears golden hair, and rides a cat chariot. (cats kill rats that kill crops)

Here is a small list of her favorite things
Friggs grass
Lady's mantle
Cannabis.
Distaffs (yarn making sticks)

She's a great goddess to worship.

Odin's symbols are
Ravens (two to be exact)
Old homeless guys with one eye
Spears.
Yggdrasil trees (trees showing the root system, that looks like branches coming out of both ends)
>>
>>17926065
>but as a witch...
Wall of text discarded
>>
File: 1385924999388.png (629KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1385924999388.png
629KB, 1280x720px
>>17926107
It wasn't for you, then silly.
Norsemen knew the powers of the female oracle, and they damn well respected them. I wouldn't expect a thrall of Yaoi-eh to get it. It's lucky that they even taught you how to read.
>>
>>17926128
>tomoko poster
You guys are getting to be as bad as the frogposters.
>>
Find a group if you can. Read through Plebbit and infinity chan asatru. Honor your ancestors, sacrifice for the wights and offer to the gods and live a good life. We are our deeds
>>
>>17926128
I wasn't saying anything about the power of the "female oracle", just the word "witch"
That word's connotation with the hordes of goth edgelords that say that they are "witches" makes me think
>wow that's edgy
Whenever it is said or brought up. I initially thought the text would be interesting at the very least, and it was.
>>17926157
This too. Seriously, find a less edgy character.
>>
>>17926076
I saw this at binbasheruftlspm.onion
>>
>>17919995
This fully encompasses Aspteru/Odinism.
http://www.nyc-arts.org/events/82575/vikings-rule-make-your-own-viking-costume
>>
>>17926246
you made me hard now.
let's rub some mead on each other and sing in throat noises.
>>
File: KafginL.jpg (305KB, 2259x822px) Image search: [Google]
KafginL.jpg
305KB, 2259x822px
>asatru

kill yourself. asatru fags are leftists and nonwhites who want to worship European gods.
also, if you can't trace your ancestry directly to icelandic people, don't practice Icelandic Paganism. Most americans are a mullato mix, so they can't practice much paganism at all, and if you live in america the gods won't give a shit.
The only way to be an actual pagan the gods will care about is to live a rural life, or love the outdoors, be proud of your people (you don't have to be a nazi, just don't let any nonwhites in your country) and preserve nature.
>>
>>17926264
Deal, but switch the mead for Viking's Blood or Celtic Apple.
>>
>>17926266
Fuck you, go eat yew berries and then tell me that race matters.

Divide and conquer, is NOT the aesir way, they mixed with the Vanir, you moron.
>>
>>17926280
Yes, race does matter you cunt.
they were TRIBALISTS, and lived in a TRIBAL Society, and in a TRIBAL society you mix with your tribe and don't let others in, and defend your tribe with honour. Fuck off you dirty cunt, NONWHITES CANNOT BE EUROPEAN PAGAN, just as WHITES CANNOT BE NATIVE AMERICAN OR AFRICAN PAGAN
>>
>>17926310
I somewhat agree, but you can't really stop people believing in whatever brand of Animalism LARP is local to you if they so choose.
>>
>>17926310
>WHITES CANNOT BE NATIVE AMERICAN OR AFRICAN PAGAN

the numerous whites, hispanics, islanders and europeans involved in the african diaspora faiths beg to differ.

It's honestly kind of funny because the similarities between the african diaspora and asatru are for more numerous than their differences.

Hell vodou actually borrows european gods, and the classic "voodoo doll" is western european in origin, picked up during the diasporas period in haiti from scottish and irish indentured servants.

The more you look at the similarities between traditional pagan, and folk faiths, the more you realize its all almost identical with subtle variances in rituals or practices.

I mean if you want to excuse nervous xenophobia and outright racism with "but muh cultural heritage" I guess that's fine, it's just kind of ineffective and dumb.
>>
>>17919995
I used to be an Asatruar until I can to sad but profound realization:

The Old Gods have abandoned the European peoples.

We abandoned them and they, in turn, moved their energies to other Indo-European (and in some cases East Asian) peoples - peoples who never really betrayed the Gods by worshipping Semetic demons.

I still honor my ancestors, but I won't ignore the betrayal of the past.

My faith is now something of an admixture of Vedic & Buddhist teachings.
>>
>>17926518
Herds know the hour of their going home
and turn them again from the grass;
but never is found a foolish man
who knows the measure of his maw.

You're a fool jumping from one shallow trend to another. Never once have you held wisdom.
Odin has never betrayed a man living or dead.
>>
>>17926489
>the numerous whites, hispanics, islanders and europeans involved in the african diaspora faiths beg to differ.

It's honestly kind of funny because the similarities between the african diaspora and asatru are for more numerous than their differences.

Hell vodou actually borrows european gods, and the classic "voodoo doll" is western european in origin, picked up during the diasporas period in haiti from scottish and irish indentured servants.

The more you look at the similarities between traditional pagan, and folk faiths, the more you realize its all almost identical with subtle variances in rituals or practices.
stop talking bullshit. I'm talking about actual tribal religions, such as the religion of the San bushmen and other tribes. they would never let a person who is not a san worship their gods, native americans don't think whites should worship their gods, and that is the same for almost all native religions in the world.

>I mean if you want to excuse nervous xenophobia and outright racism with "but muh cultural heritage" I guess that's fine, it's just kind of ineffective and dumb.

Wanting your country to be free of people not from the country isn't racist or xenophobic. I want African people to kick whites out, I want Native americans to kick whites out, and I want Europe to kick nonwhites out.

>>17926342
My point still stands.
>>
>>17926558
>My point still stands.
But it doesn't... You point was "reeee! Those people can't play with our toys!"
>>
>>17926564
no, my point is "Native religions are for native peoples, non native peoples cant suddenly adopt the religion willy nilly".
>>
>>17926558
>Wanting your country to be free of people not from the country isn't racist or xenophobic.
Actually that is the literal, textbook definition of xenophobia. You just think everyone else should be xenophobic as well, that is projection.

See personally, I want my culture free of people who can't fucking quote posts properly, but alas, the gods do not will it and I have to put up with people who cant operate simple textual interfaces.

Interestingly enough, the phenomenon of syncretism in religion, (look it up itll be fun for you) has basically made the concept of a "pure religion for a pure people" totally null. It doesnt exist. Religions syncretize with one another over time, some more than others, some willingly and intentionally, others accidentally, simply through cultural mingling. So honestly what you are saying is: "I believe that this modern interpretation of a religion which has become laced and altered by hundreds of other cultures should only be practiced by ONE of those cultures reeeeee!"

>>17926585
>Native religions are for native peoples
This has never been the case, in the entire history of humanity. Religion spreads, sorry.

>non native peoples cant suddenly adopt the religion willy nilly.
No matter how many times you say this, that does not make it true. There are african christians, there are african pagans, there are european pagans, there are east asians practicing vodou, there are europeans practicing shinto... I'm really sorry that the world doesn't conveniently fit into simple boxes for you to understand it, and make stereotypes from, but it just, really, doesn't.
>>
>>17926585
>Native religions are for native peoples
But you haven't really established why. People CAN convert, brah. It's belief, not a console war.
>>
>>17926518
How do you wanna be taken serious when you can't spell semitic?
>>
>>17926585
But why not?
>>
>>17926609
>This has never been the case, in the entire history of humanity. Religion spreads, sorry.

stop talking about abrahamic religions. In Europe specifically, every tribe and their religion wished to be left alone and to pratice their own religion. They didn't spread it, even the Romans who invaded European countries didn't try to make others adopt their religions.

>No matter how many times you say this, that does not make it true. There are african christians, there are african pagans, there are european pagans, there are east asians practicing vodou, there are europeans practicing shinto... I'm really sorry that the world doesn't conveniently fit into simple boxes for you to understand it, and make stereotypes from, but it just, really, doesn't.

Just because a black calls himself a European Pagan, it doesn't mean he is, because he's not. I'm not a San Pagan all of a sudden because I say so and wear a san necklace around my neck, i need to be a san bushmen and be involved in their culture. Idiot.

>>17926631
>>17926678
Tribalism. Apart from the Abrahamic religions (which don't exist) and new agey religions, almost all religions say that their people were chosen by the Gods. When they talk about "the gods created humans" they're talking about their own tribal ethnic group.

>People CAN convert, brah. It's belief, not a console war.

Paganism isn't some abrahamic religion you can convert to willy nilly. you need to be a part of the ethnic group of the people who practiced it to convert. A native american won't let you (presumeably a white man) practice in one of their ceremonies and call themself a Shaman, and any European Pagan who has any idea of the religion won't let a black man practice.
>>
>>17926792
>stop talking about abrahamic religions.
I'm not. I only mentioned one abrahamic faith, and three non-abrahamic faiths.

>every tribe and their religion wished to be left alone and to pratice their own religion
I assume you have the accredited anthropological evidence to back this up? Honestly even if you do, its an irrelevant point. As I said religion spreads, either intentionally via evangelism or accidentally by simple cultural exchange. No matter how much you don't want to believe this, it DOES happen, it did happen, and it will always happen.

>They didn't spread it
Yes, they did. By existing, speaking to other human beings and being alive, they spread it, its unavoidable. This is how any idea spreads.

>Romans who invaded European countries didn't try to make others adopt their religions.
Are you willfully ignoring reality and logic now? Of course they did. The PAGAN romans force converted both bacchantes, druids and jews (yes, PRE christianity, look it up).

>Just because a black calls himself a European Pagan, it doesn't mean he is, because he's not.
No matter how many times you say this, it does not make it true, sorry bro.

>i need to be a san bushmen and be involved in their culture. Idiot.
You would need to be a san bushman to be a san bushman, yes that is correct. Not all religious practices are inextricably linked to cultural roots. MOST are not, are at most, are linked to local cultural beliefs.

I know you really really really want to believe that your very narrow view of how religion and belief "works" is how everything functions. But Im sorry man, it's just not.

Involvement in a specific culture is relevant to your connection to that culture, but that does not have to, and frequently has nothing to do with your religious beliefs. Boiling everything down to an oversimplification of race = religion may be very convenient for you, but its not how anything works.
>>
>>17926792
>Paganism isn't some abrahamic religion you can convert to willy nilly.
You can convert to paganism, sorry bro. You can, anyone can. I know you hate this fact, but its reality.

>you need to be a part of the ethnic group
no you don't thats retarded, you yourself are not part of the ethnic group that you claim to be, you understand neither how ethnicity, nor how religion work.

>A native american won't let you (presumeably a white man) practice in one of their ceremonies
This is demonstrably false as it has happened many many times since european contact with indigenous american populations.

>and call themself a Shaman
sorry, there are also white shamans, they exist. Again I know you hate this fact, but they exist and they are accepted by the "ethnic groups" you seem to be insisting not accept them.

>any European Pagan who has any idea of the religion won't let a black man practice.
You cant control this simply by your will alone man, that is not how anything on earth works, has ever worked, or will ever work. None of this shit belongs to you, you are not a special snowflake, "your people" are not special snowflakes, sorry.

I know you so desperately and terribly want something just for you... but that isnt how anything, especially ideas, has ever or will ever work. You really need to get over this if you ever plan to get rid of those negative feelings that run your life.
>>
>>17926859
>Are you willfully ignoring reality and logic now? Of course they did. The PAGAN romans force converted both bacchantes, druids and jews (yes, PRE christianity, look it up).

The pagan romans didn't convert druids you idiot. They cut down the groves and killed the druids as a political act against the celts to not revolt again, it wasn't religious. they didn't kill anyone worshipping celtic gods, they did it politically.
and your other points haven't disproved mine at all.

>>17926875
>You can convert to paganism, sorry bro. You can, anyone can. I know you hate this fact, but its reality.

you can, but the gods won't talk to you and the people who worshipped those gods would look down on you.

>no you don't thats retarded, you yourself are not part of the ethnic group that you claim to be, you understand neither how ethnicity, nor how religion work.

Yes I am, I am part of the English ethnic group. how hard is that to understand?

>This is demonstrably false as it has happened many many times since european contact with indigenous american populations.

Go to a native american shaman and ask to be taught under them, or to learn their religions and rites. they'll tell you to fuck off.

>sorry, there are also white shamans, they exist. Again I know you hate this fact, but they exist and they are accepted by the "ethnic groups" you seem to be insisting not accept them.

you can be a shaman without being native american, and no, they are accepted by liberal mulatto indians, any pureblood american indian will despise them.

and your points about "you cant control this" are bullshit.
They can call themselves pagan if they want, but if they're not from the ethnic group that worshipped, then they'll never be actually pagan. how difficult is that for you leftist nu males to understand?
>>
>>17927362
>they didn't kill anyone worshipping celtic gods, they did it politically.
No they SPECIFICALLY did exactly fucking that, go read a book.
>and your other points haven't disproved mine at all.
Yes, they do, you said pagan romans didnt practice religious conversion, they fucking well did.

>but the gods won't talk to you and the people who worshipped those gods would look down on you.
Maybe the gods dont talk to you sport, you dont write the rules of reality for them. Dont claim to know what the gods think, thats the most arrogant shit Ive ever heard. And dont speak for the people who worship them either, thats arrogant as fuck too. Stop presuming people and GODS think like you do. What a load of shit.

>Yes I am, I am part of the English ethnic group. how hard is that to understand?
>english
>asatru
are you fucking retarded m8?

>Go to a native american shaman and ask to be taught under them, or to learn their religions and rites. they'll tell you to fuck off.
This is patently untrue. They are likely to tell you no, but that doesnt equate to every single person being told no.

>any pureblood american indian will despise them.
bullshit there are mulatto, pure native and white shamans who are accepted by their tribes, Ive known all three kinds, youre just blowing smoke out your ass to support your unfounded ideas.

>and your points about "you cant control this" are bullshit.
why, exactly? You cant.

>but if they're not from the ethnic group that worshipped, then they'll never be actually pagan.
FUCKING WHY? Just answer WHY with any fucking tangible logical argument, weve asked you like fifty times.

How difficult is that for you rightist closet fucking nazis with "muh pure aryan religion" to understand?
>>
>>17926310
>Yes, race does matter you cunt.
No it doesn't you historically illiterate retard.

>TRIBALISTS
>in a TRIBAL society you mix with your tribe and don't let others in
That is completely wrong, you lying sack of shit. In tribal societies, real ones not the fantasy island you live on, new members could join a tribe providing they adopt the traditions and folkways of the tribe as their own. Race didn't mean anything to them.

Now get the fuck out of my thread you shit slinging gibbon.

>>17926558
>Wanting your country to be free of people not from the country isn't racist or xenophobic

Yes, it is.

> I want African people to kick whites out, I want Native americans to kick whites out, and I want Europe to kick nonwhites out.

You're just more consistent bigot.

The anon is right

>>17927362
>Go to a native american shaman and ask to be taught under them, or to learn their religions and rites. they'll tell you to fuck off.

You are just a liar.

>>>/pol/
>>
>>17927551
>are you fucking retarded m8?

He's probably a member of the EDL or some shit.
>>
File: 1452214336688.png (1MB, 833x1218px) Image search: [Google]
1452214336688.png
1MB, 833x1218px
Pagans refuse to acknowledge me as a woman (I'm trans) so they can go fuck themselves. La ilaha ilallah!
>>
>>17927915
That's because you're not a woman, you're an abomination.
>>
>>17927925
Iran has had legalized transgender care since the 80's. How does it feel to be so regressive that a theocratic dictatorship has the moral high ground on you?
>>
>>17927915
Hail loki!
>>
>>17927915
Which pagans? Because this anon >>17927937 seems to be enthused.
>>
>>17927933
How does it feel to be so stupid that you attempt to make an argument by bringing in a completely unrelated comparison with no bearing on the original topic?
>>
>>17926538
We're in the Wolf Age; the Kali Yuga. WE abandoned the Gods.

Deal with it or figure it out on your own the hard way: The Gods are no longer ours.
>>
>>17926674
>le_spelling.png

Fuk u
>>
>>17926792
>Apart from the Abrahamic religions (which don't exist)
Wut.
>When they talk about "the gods created humans" they're talking about their own tribal ethnic group.
Source?
>you need to be a part of the ethnic group of the people who practiced it to convert.
Why? Are you saying that people can't believe what they will?
>A native american won't let you (presumeably a white man) practice in one of their ceremonies and call themself a Shaman, and any European Pagan who has any idea of the religion won't let a black man practice.
Both have happened before.
>>
>>17927362
>Yes I am, I am part of the English ethnic group. how hard is that to understand?
It's hard to understand why you're defending Asteru.
>>
This thread has been ruined by racist shitposting.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.