[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any theories/rituals/whatever regarding reversing time? Can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: time-travel.jpg (809KB, 1000x675px) Image search: [Google]
time-travel.jpg
809KB, 1000x675px
Any theories/rituals/whatever regarding reversing time?
Can't travel faster than light.
>>
>>17919785
>Can't travel faster than light.

Nope, but time magic is a thing.
>>
>>17919806

Can you explain some more?
>>
>>17919827

You can take some things forward through a window in time, for example. I've seen a magical war moved forward like that. It's possible to change the past, but it takes a lot of 'power'.
>>
>>17919850

Where should I be looking for this kind of stuff?
>>
>>17919883

Doubt you'll find it. What I know is word of mouth and personal experience.
>>
Going forward in time is totally possible. Think of the movie interstellar. The faster you move towards the speed of light, the shower time is. So you could travel around the solar system at the speed of light for 20 years and come back to see only 10 years have passed. It's not efficient but it will work.

Now going backwards is a whole different story. Scientists have recently found evidence that time moves in a certain direction. You would have to be able to control the entire universe in order to alter the past.

http://www.sciencealert.com/physicists-just-discovered-a-new-nucleus-shape-and-it-could-ruin-our-hopes-of-time-travel
>>
File: 1411456647811.gif (331KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1411456647811.gif
331KB, 300x300px
>>17919785
Punch a hole in the universe, slip back through. No big deal.
>>
>>17919785
Literally reversing time or just going back in time?
>>
>>17919947
>So you could travel around the solar system at the speed of light for 20 years and come back to see only 10 years have passed

I think you have it backwards if you travel at a higher speed more time would pass on earth than it has for you
>>
>>17919947
What anon is saying is along the right lines, but would be closer to 10000 years passed for your 20
>>
>>17920679
Reversing time, not going back. Like I'm myself from the past but I remember the period between then and now.
>>
>>17919785
>Can't travel faster than light.
at that point you're not really "travelling"
the problem isn't speed of light, it's our notion of movement - start at point A, make movement, develop speed and end up at point B

past speed of light there is no "movement" (which requires physical space) and our idea of speed breaks down (hence you can't travel faster than light). You're at point A. Want to be at point B? Well WILL/imagine/think that you're in point B and you're in point B, no "movement" necessary

how to go beyond speed of light? I don't know, it's fucking magic
>>
>>17919785
the main problem with time travel is its not completely infeasable, the main problem is you need so much god damn energy it may as well be infeasable.
we are talking like convert the entire universe into energy to go back 20 minutes in time levels of energy.
figure that out, and you can tardis your way to being a timelord.
>>
Ok maybe I wasn't really clear...
I don't really want to time travel, I want to project my consciousness into my younger self.
>>
>>17922889

You need to master the SHIFT technique
You can transport your consciousness to your past self, but it's a two-way swap - so your past consciousness will be transported to the "present"

SHIFT is only possible when you're in extreme situations, such as a locked room with impending death.
>>
>>17923095
Where can I read about this?
>>
>>17923143

He's bullshitting, but knock yourself out.
>>
>>17923143
The technique was discovered by Japanese pioneer Kotaro Uchikoshi, he has written a lot about it
>>
>>17923095
>not warning him about the rogue MIND HACKers
>>
>>17923189
So funny
>>
>>17919785
get two black holes, get them at the right distance to each other and their gravity wells will tear a wormhole in the space between it. You'll need them to be in a binary orbit of each other and just the right distance. The right distance being dependent on their mass, and requires mathematics beyond what I'm capable of.
>>
Bite The Dust
>>
>>17919850
You haven't seen shit, fag.
>>
>>17923817

Go play in the street.
>>
>>17922765
Only I have that power. It requires omnipotence to literally reverse time. Not only do you need to trace back through all material states the universe has taken, but you need to rewind all instances of time travel and multiversal interaction in the exact same "order" they happened in, per meta-time. Up to and including every mental state, every memory ever stored, every soul created, everything. If all goes well I'm only ever going to do it once, to turn back the clock to October 1st, 2014. From there the official story of the multiverse will begin.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.