[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ I had something complexity weird happen to me earlier

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (990KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
990KB, 1200x900px
Hey /x/ I had something complexity weird happen to me earlier this weak I had a dream where there was an attack all I remember was feeling the fear of the people and seeing people running and hiding in hotels. Then two days later we get the attack in France and I can't get the thought out of my head that I witnessed this happen before it did. Am I going crazy?
>>
I doubt it's over yet. Lots of shit planned for this evening as well in the USA.
>>
we need to buy more guns.
>>
>>17919708
>>17919834
Quit pedaling fear Effie
>>
>>17919845
No, it is called the Day of Rage. Look it up. I'd prefer it if they didn't plan these kinds of events, but they do. I'm peddling awareness and safety. Get the fuck away from any city listed tonight 6pm to 6am.
>>
>>17919693
I once had a nightmare with Sam Hyde. I was at a party and this guy popped up and everybody thought he was super funny, but I sensed there was something off. He was creepy and spouted white supremacist rethoric. Then I heard gunshots and woke up.
>>
>>17919855
Then go to it.
Perpetuate the arming of the police.
Keep exhausting tax money.
>>
File: weakling_1.jpg (47KB, 367x577px) Image search: [Google]
weakling_1.jpg
47KB, 367x577px
>>17919693
>earlier this weak

Predicting things AFTER they happen is also 'weak'
>>
File: 3 - 1.png (12KB, 668x460px) Image search: [Google]
3 - 1.png
12KB, 668x460px
>>
>>17919872
You obviously have a very different read on the situation.
>>
>>17919693
I have the same dream anon, but I was thinking about may will be another event on the future.. in my dream the police was in war against the civil society..
>>
>>17919892
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>17919882
>muh pol
>>
>>17919845
I'm serious though, we need guns to stand up against our oppressors. It gets worst once hitlery becomes president. Fema camps aren't for syrian refugees, it's for us and it's going to happen sooner or later.
>>
>>17919693
wow rly why going crazy ?

i dreamed of driving a huge bus also driving into crowd of people like week before

i dont consider myself crazy.. not yet
>>
>>17920039
I dunno it just kinda freaks me out that I had that dream then two days later something happens.
>>
>>17920049

its not habbening cus you dreamed of it
dont be a fag
>>
>>17920005
You need fybs for a different reason.
>>
turkey has just declared martial law. shit is going down on friday "day of rage" and the markets just closed.
>>
>>17919693
>Am I going crazy?
Only a little. Mostly it's the world.
>>
About last week i had a dream that there was an amber alert in my city and a little girl was kidnapped and i was following a car trying to get her. Well i live in calgary and not even 2 days later an Amber Alert is all over my city, a little girls goes missing and is found killed. I was like holy shit.
>>
>>17919693
>Am I going crazy?
Mother fucker, there are billions of people on this earth. I'm sure everyday someone has that exact same dream. If you think you're special, you're probably not.
>>
File: 1468323462388.png (555KB, 3300x3140px) Image search: [Google]
1468323462388.png
555KB, 3300x3140px
>>17919899
holy shit I just realized now that my dream may be 100% relate to what happened in Turkish!!!
>mfw when I'm one of them
>>
OP if your connected to higher powers thats normal, the day of the dallas cops i woke up in the night around 6 or 7 and saw a humanoid purple shape in my room and clicking sounds.

and with the truck i was given a day warning of the truck happenings.

its simply our guides/higher powers communicating with us that certain things will go down.

but they would like us to keep quiet about these findings but i find these gifts pointless if there is no conglomerate to share them with and they know that, its like whats the point of the heads up if i cant affect it, the most i can do is make a thread on 4chan and say something is going to happen but i cant give specifics, they only tend to keep me awake in the middle of the night or give me vivid dreams or visions while im awake, I wish the feds went around recruiting people who experience these things , and im not talking the cia or fbi im talking things that are beyond black budget.
>>
>>17922174
feeling the same here, they just want to include that inside our minds, so we can teach why the humanity always manage to fall down.. like that, the great minds incoming will fix that glitch and began the new age...
>>
>>17922174
stfu and an hero, delusional bitch.
>>
>>17922290
explain your mom
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.