[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not autistic enough to into Occult. Wat Do.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 15

File: 91sigils.gif (213KB, 460x535px) Image search: [Google]
91sigils.gif
213KB, 460x535px
Some new age fag store owner got butthurt because we said that understood Liber ABA and Book of Lies and recommended Liber LXXXIV to us which is centered around Enochian Magick. Like "yeah you understand that? try this fuckers then come back."

We've studied it FOR 3 FUCKING HOURS AND ONLY GOT 20 PAGES IN. We actually managed to understand most of it, then we got to the next chapter which tells us that we need to invoke the angels from the last chapter THAT DOESN'T HAVE ANY FUCKING INVOCATIONS IN IT. WHAT DO /X/PHILES?!?!

We understand that it's the map of a 4th dimension and how you derive the names of Gods, Angles, and Angels from it. And we understand that Panel X is a diagram to create sigils. BUT WE DON'T FUCKING KNOW THE SIGIL CORRESPONDENCES BECAUSE THE NUMBERS IN THIS BOOK ARE SO FUCKING TINY THAT IT LOOKS LIKE A COMMA.

Yes, I know we're fucking retarded but WAT DO /X/ 3 fucking hours and we hit a brick wall. WAT DO?!?!

Also, how autistic was John Dee to create this?
>>
>not autistic enough to into occult wat do

Go do some normalfag shit, you fucking normalfags.
>>
>>17919345
>Liber LXXXIV
Shit. You both sound like you need to research more.
>>
File: elements.gif (3KB, 237x123px) Image search: [Google]
elements.gif
3KB, 237x123px
>>17919345
Make haste slowly.
Go back to the very beginning and state over.
Have you even been through "Knowledge Lecture One"? Or have you just picked stuff up because it looks cool and you expect instant gratification?

It takes years
>>
File: zodiac.gif (14KB, 408x347px) Image search: [Google]
zodiac.gif
14KB, 408x347px
>>17919357 (me)
*start over
>>
>>17919355
Okay man. So help us out? What do we read? Don't care if you shit on us, just what do we read?

>>17919349
no u we want to lose our sanitty

omg coc rpg amirite?!?!?!?!?!
>>
File: 30aethyrs.png (798KB, 1728x1880px) Image search: [Google]
30aethyrs.png
798KB, 1728x1880px
>>17919345
>We understand that it's the map of a 4th dimension
Did, you, like, try reading Dee?

>how to derive angel names
If you actually understand the underlying mechanics of the letter placements you've gone farther than any other person working with this material. Finding names is one thing, understanding how you get there's another.

>tiny numbers
They're letters mate.
Maybe this helps:
http://keepsilence.org/greattable/
>>
>>17919361
You guys are going to get fucked hard if this is how you're going into it.
You should seriously reconsider this endeavor.
>>
>>17919365
ayy thoth, not that guy, but I'm not really into this side of the occult, mostly because I'm disinterested, but did John Dee really have anything going for him? People here seem to shit on Enochian from what I've seen.
>>
File: buckland.jpg (21KB, 313x400px) Image search: [Google]
buckland.jpg
21KB, 313x400px
>>17919361
Though I do pity a dabbler.
Here, try something more your speed.
>>
File: Alone.jpg (37KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Alone.jpg
37KB, 500x333px
Maybe you're too autistic and retarded.
>>
File: Tree differences.jpg (68KB, 520x514px) Image search: [Google]
Tree differences.jpg
68KB, 520x514px
>>17919361
Dude...
Where did you start?
Have you been through the knowledge lectures?
How much of the "Basic" material from any discipline do you have memorized?
Is the prerequisite material (from whatever discipline you're using) "a part of you" or have you now picked up a graduate level text when you're still in high school.

What is your actual level of information memorization and assimilation within what discipline?
>>
You are just beginning, learn to like what you do and have fun. Pursuing something for it's benefits is like deciding to loose 20 pounds for summer at the new year's eve. Needless to say, few can carry it through. Now if you actually like bodybuilding or calisthenics, fitness or any sports, whoop, those 20 pounds are gone in an instant.

Make time to have a daily meditation practice (whatever it is, it really doesn't matter what you do in the beginning, long as you do it and like it), learn magic, have fun with it and create circumstances in your life that make you able to dedicate time to magic itself.

If you're still wish to do enochian magic, then I recommend that you use justin b's scrying cards/auto drawings. He writes it in an easy manner for new comer to read:-

http://justinbthemagician.blogspot.ae/2015/10/the-30-enochian-aethyrs.html
>>
>>17919373
Dude, Dee was the Elizabethan period's greatest mathematician, a father of cryptography, international espionage, and the Rosicrucian movement.

He helped assemble the Invisible College, a forerunner to the Royal Society of London. Elias fucking Ashmole is the guy who preserved his papers in the Sloane MSS.
>>
>>17919380
Yeah I am pretty useless in this department. Would you recommend any reading specifically on Dee that isn't gonna' throw me fuck-deep in a text to text marathon? Or will scouring wiki and searching from there suffice?
>>
File: 91.jpg (63KB, 480x762px) Image search: [Google]
91.jpg
63KB, 480x762px
>>17919357
>>17919359

Thank you, we needed that. We appreciate it.

>>17919365
We get that they're sigils and they tell you how to use plate 3 to create sigils but we don't understand which line corresponds to which angel? It appears to be annotated but fuck all if I can read it. lol
>>
>>17919383
>we don't understand which line corresponds to which angel
>>17919365
>http://keepsilence.org/greattable/
>left click "Governors"
>???
>read the goddamn names
>left click on a goddamn name to get the sigil, the tribe, the number, the aethyr, # of ministers, # of angels of tribes, and irl location of rulership
>>
>>17919379

Yeah, we're not doing it for short cuts or anything like that. It's just really interesting to read about.

We just find it fascinating and want to learn more.
>>
>>17919378

We're somewhat new to the occult but we have studied a few things as background.

We did start with the Qaballah, is there anything else you'd recommend?
>>
>>17919390

Thanks, that's a huge help and we appreciate but we also want to learn how it's derived from the chart?
>>
>>17919403
Go read the Dee manuscripts.
>>
>>17919390
>>http://keepsilence.org/greattable/

Thank you so much. This is a fucking amazing resource.
>>
>>17919345
>We've studied it FOR 3 FUCKING HOURS

O Lawd!

>We actually managed to understand most of it, then we got to the next chapter which tells us that we need to invoke the angels from the last chapter THAT DOESN'T HAVE ANY FUCKING INVOCATIONS IN IT. WHAT DO /X/PHILES?!?!

WTF are you babbling about?

>We understand that it's the map of a 4th dimension

Again, what the actual fuck?

'Sperg on, dude!

>>17919357

Won't help much, to be honest. The Golden Dawn's knowledge and understanding of Enochian is underwhelming, at best.

>>17919379
>http://justinbthemagician.blogspot.ae/2015/10/the-30-enochian-aethyrs.html

Not very helpful.
>>
>>17919408
Well, could you point us in the right direction?
Sperg on dude!
>>
>>17919413
>Well, could you point us in the right direction?

What's your question?
>>
>>17919413
What he means is the understanding you seek isn't like reading wikipedia.
It literally takes decades.
That's why he's laughing at you thinking three hours is a long time.
>>
>>17919421
>It literally takes decades.

No, it doesn't.

>That's why he's laughing at you thinking three hours is a long time.

This is true.
>>
>>17919421

We're not frustrated, we're just being douchebags. lol

We're open to studying this for however long it takes, we just hit a brick wall with this book and wanted a poke in the right direction.
>>
>>17919426
>This is true.
Quite.
Three hours is two more than you need to come to the conclusion that Liber Chanokh's only partially complete and you're gonna have to look at the source material or better intro documents.
>>
>>17919405

Which manuscripts are important? Mysteriorum Liber Primus?
>>
>>17919434
>Three hours is two more than you need to come to the conclusion that Liber Chanokh's only partially complete and you're gonna have to look at the source material or better intro documents.

Indeed, and better intro docs are few and far between. Unfortunately, Turner's, Elizabethan Magic, is out of print and Tyson's, Enochian Magic for Beginners, is about it.

>>17919443

Primus is concerned with the Sigillum and the planetary portion of the system. The Great Table and all that is in the Cotton Appendix.
>>
>>17919429
I can tell, and it's about to piss me off.
>>
File: 1463011996511.png (186KB, 463x515px) Image search: [Google]
1463011996511.png
186KB, 463x515px
>>17919400
IF you want to take this path.
Type "Knowledge Lecture One" into your search engine.
Memorize. Make it part of you
There are also MANY TEXTS which incorporate this information, some of which are available on Ape's NZ Mega file directory. I have always used Israel Regardie's 4 Volume "The Golden Dawn" (1937-1940 (Llewellyn 4 vol ed 1982 St. Paul))

>Ape's Mega
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!pMw3kaoS

This is a decades long journey
>>
>>17919446

>https://phergoph.wordpress.com/john-dee-enochian-archival-material/cotton-appendix-i/

This is what you're referring to, correct? Thank you again.
>>
>>17919463

Brilliant resource, thank you. I'll start reading.

Sorry for flooding /x/ with this bullshit.
>>
>>17919463
>Type "Knowledge Lecture One" into your search engine.

Again, this really won't help, since the Golden Dawn's understanding of Enochian was relatively poor.

>>17919468

Yep. Reading Dee's crabby hand takes a bit of practice. You might make better headway reading, A True and Faithful, instead.
>>
>>17919516

Yeah, it's a bit hard to make out but it'll be worth it to get all the information possible.

Thanks for the help again, everyone.

We're gonna stop spamming /x/ and start reading. lol

Sorry for wasting your time.
>>
>>17919535
>Sorry for wasting your time.

It's why we're here.
>>
>>17919345

>falling for the Encuckian meme
Among the divine messages from God's most holy messengers was "pay me more money"
How fucking stupid can you get?
>>
File: 1463016506004.png (158KB, 364x556px) Image search: [Google]
1463016506004.png
158KB, 364x556px
>>17921057
You're rude and should work on your vocabulary
>>
File: 1389877221209.jpg (48KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1389877221209.jpg
48KB, 800x600px
>>17919345
>Wat Do

Drugs. Specifically hippie-tier drugs--weed, LSD, shrooms, maybe nitrous.

Surprisingly enough, while amphetamines are not hippie drugs, they will produce schizophrenia-like symptoms, or possibly trigger actual schizophrenia, if you do enough of them, so very useful for Occult bullshit. Very awesome family of drugs, albeit they don't hold a candle to opiates and benzos.
>>
>>17921181
I bet you're the worst person to do drugs with
>>
>>17921229
Why do you say that? I do drugs with me all the time, and let me tell you it's a blast. Right now I'm doing Klonopin, and nitrous. I feel fucking amazing. Got some oxys too, but I'm saving them.
>>
>>17919446
Anyone know how to find Tyson's work? I tried to by a hard copy once, but it only shipped to the US or something.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 400x400px
>>
>>17921892
>Anyone know how to find Tyson's work?

Might be a copy in Ape's mega. Have you looked?
>>
>>17923155
Yup, in the Enochian folder.
>>
>>17923160

Good man!
>>
senpais stop being fucking gross thx
>>
>>17923176

???
>>
>>17919345
>tips fedora
>>
this whole dee and liddel ain't something I'd work on. Thoses two guys kinda failed it to my opinions.
I bet they have been tricked in bullshit by their own egregores.
>>
>>17924299
>this whole dee and liddel

WTF are you babbling about?
>>
>>17924315
sorry I always mix up Kelly and Liddel
>>
>>17924324

Not exactly an expert, are you.
>>
>>17924344
Didn't said that. But I'm not a neophyte either.
>>
>>17925242

I doubt you've made it to Neophyte, either.
>>
>>17919407
How dangerous is this to a layman?
>>
>>17926261

Fairly dangerous. The Enochian critters bite and, if they consider you unworthy, will actively mislead you.
>>
>>17926267
So trying to divine the meanings from intuition is not a great idea? Thank you.
>>
>>17926270
>So trying to divine the meanings from intuition is not a great idea?

Probably not. Practice is always superior.
>>
File: 1468633390812.jpg (68KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1468633390812.jpg
68KB, 500x750px
The grand majority of occult stuff is a thought-scam that relies on you believing what you know is correct and doing what is the educational equivalent of cold-reading yourself.

Actual scientific occult work is not public information and is safe-guarded by various secret societies and orders who all believe theirs is true, you'll never even find out the basics of these unless you're a high-level member of such an organization and even then there's a very very very good chance it's all fake, and if it's not all fake then there's still a very large chance that the society you joined and worked to get into the higher class of believes the wrong one and it's fake.

Realistically you have such a small chance of ever finding anything that's legitimate as well as occult in the world that it may as well not exist, and an even smaller chance of it actually being real and working stuff.

tldr
Unless you're a prestigious and long time member of the Illuminati or similar your chances of finding anything genuine are the same as just happening upon highly classified extremely sensitive current US military documents in your local library.
>>
>>17926446
>Actual scientific occult work is not public information and is safe-guarded by various secret societies and orders who all believe theirs is true

Actually, we and the information we share is hidden in plain sight. It's why I like it here. I can tell the truth and only those that need to hear it will ever believe. The secrets keep themselves.
>>
File: superlative laugh.jpg (86KB, 455x675px) Image search: [Google]
superlative laugh.jpg
86KB, 455x675px
>>17926446
>mfw people believe this bullshit
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.