[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me the spook

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: HowcanIintosummons.gif (23KB, 224x300px) Image search: [Google]
HowcanIintosummons.gif
23KB, 224x300px
/x/ ive been skeptical all my life but after a few 2nd hand stories from trusted friends about supposed supernatural encounters I want to attempt to have one myself.

What is the easiest way to get the personal experience of supernatural i seem to just be missing?

I don't need warnings, but nor am i looking to summon satan here, just the barest of evidence of unseen beings.
>>
Remember: "Prove [ topic ] is real" threads are troll threads made to get n00bs sucked into endless arguments, nothing more, nothing less.
>>
Do you like spiders?
I like spiders.
>>
>>17919136
ohkay look i just want any chance at an experience and i have zero knowledge of the otherworldly.

I figured where better to go look for answers than /x/ and other people who browse here because of their own beliefs or personal experiences. Could settle for a shared experience thread?
>>
Attempt in ernest to kill your self. If you have power and worth you might survive and then you will know
>>
If you just want to see shit and spook yourself try sensory deprivation, won't take you long to do some research on the subject and try it out. Obviously results may vary depending on how fucked you are in the head and how much shit you have read.

The thing is if you just want "proof" of the supernatural, when something is proven then it's no longer supernatural... it's fucking science. It's like "cryptids" they're considered supernatural being, but if you had one in a kennel and proved they spawn in certain areas, they would no longer be supernatural, they would just be another species of animals.

There's people that can spook you, it's very likely in your town there's gipsys or people that make a living reading the tarot, reading your hand, or talking to your "guardian angel". Most of them will be playing tricks to fool you into thinking they can do supernatural stuff, but trust me not everyone is a scammer. I had an experience with one of those called "white witches", my mom was sure my house was haunted or something, so they asked a witch do come and do some sort of fire cleansing (burning coals or whatever). I had to leave the house while they did that but my parents stayed there, when they finished and told me to come back, the fucking with told me there were two "portals" in my bedroom, she took me there, and told me exactly where the portals were. I had tried some shit a few years earlier trying to prove the supernatural like yourself with no luck, but this fucking bitch knew exactly where I had tried to open them, it was impossible for someone to know exactly how many I had tried to make and where. They also told me a pervert entity was living in my bedroom and that they sort of scared him away.

What I'm trying to say is just, you won't find anything supernatural on the internet except for dumb stories like mine (which I can't prove obviously), you'll need to go out and find it yourself or meet people that deal with weird shit in a constant basis.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.