[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First time here, wanted to ask you all a question. Has anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
First time here, wanted to ask you all a question. Has anyone experimented with I dosers? First one I ever experimented with was gate. Made my bro try it after hearing about it. Blind folded and used sound canceling ear buds. He went under quixk. His hands spazzed and moved. He seized a little. Weird shit. Then the 22 min mark. He seized. Screamed. Ripped them out and started bawling. Min later totally fine. My experience was similar. 22 mins in. Most horrifying feeling ever. Never been that scared. Felt like I woke up from a sleep I didn't know I was in. Anyone else have stories?
>>
Anyone? First time on x. B wouldn't care
>>
File: Gregor.png (189KB, 317x487px) Image search: [Google]
Gregor.png
189KB, 317x487px
You mean like binaural beats and shit? Yeah I heard they can induce hysterics in late stage drama queens
>>
>>17918318
Wtf does that mean. This was 2 years ago btw
>>
>>17918246

lol i remember these. I tried a bunch of the regular ones and felt nothing and then decided to try the "extreme" ones that they sold for 100s (obviously didn't pay) and felt nothing again. 100% bunk IMO
>>
>>17918322
See for me a lot are a waste of time. And I've had a lot of friends try. Some people can't go under and think it's fake. Some do and get freaked. But gate seriously scared the shit out of me so bad. I've never felt fear like that. Or any emotion
>>
>>17918328

did you try the Heaven one or w/e it was called?
>>
>>17918331
Hand of god? No couldn't find it. Best I've done was gate. Done twice. Second time did 0. Lsd. A 30 min one on youtube. Afterwards I kinda froze up. Hurt real bad. Alcohol. Made me feel chill af. Rest hVe been shit
>>
Both my friend and I have tried them, I have a few more friends who tried the regular ones like weed and coffee, some claimed they worded others said no. But for my main friend and me we tried several and both of us have experience with meditation and altered states. He claimed they worked for him and got really into the binaural beats, I have much more experience with altered states and hallucinogens and mefitation then him but must report the beats never did much for me. I never tried gates of hades myself though, because if it did work why put yourself through that. I did try astral projection and lucid dream while falling asleep and that's awesome, if you use other methods along with the beats you should have some success
>>
>>17918346
My bro and I love scary shit so that's why. And after seeing him act possessed. Had to see if it was fake. All I did was move my hand up and hold it perfectly still for 10 mins. It's so fucking weird. You feel yourself move but it's not you. And at 22 when it changes. The only way we can describe it is imagine being awake and what not. Then a the sudden waking up and realizing you been under and it's the scariest fucking shit I've ever experienced
>>
File: 1459292052682.jpg (113KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1459292052682.jpg
113KB, 960x1280px
I've played around with BBs a bit occasionally and what I only recently realized is that they work way better by actively/attentively listening to the sounds, not just passively waiting for shit to happen. There's all sorts of interesting stuff to be perceived within those BBs if you listen closely.

I've only had one negative experience with BBs. I put one BB on a loop and went to sleep (didn't know any better) and woke up in the middle of the night feeling awful, like having a heavy hangover (nausea, dizzyness and body ache). I rushed to the bathroom since I felt like vomiting. Didn't vomit, but spent atleast 2h rolling and crawling around on the bathroom floor. T'was awful.
Don't remember what frequencies/type of BB it was.
>>
>>17918410
My question is would gates of hades work in that way on someone who has no knowledge of what it's "supposed" to do or are you really doing to yourself
>>
>>17918246
It's just a jump scare, that's all.
Anyone who claims that it actually does anything is just role playing
>>
File: supernatural nouns.jpg (84KB, 450x425px) Image search: [Google]
supernatural nouns.jpg
84KB, 450x425px
>>17918452
I'm not entirely sure how binaural beats work, but from own experience am I certain that they do have an effect regardless of conscious participation and subjective perception.
I believe it (Gates of Hades im this case) would effect the participant regardless of prior knowledge, though the intensity of the session varies from person to person.
If you want to get empirical about it, play it for someone you know without telling them what it is and see what happens (though perhaps start out with another binaural bit beforehand. I, for one, wouldn't be all too appreciative if someone I knew put something like Gates of Hades in my ears without me knowing what it was).
>>
For the guys that are trying astral projection use this shit regulary like at least one hour per day and you can achieve it without problem
>>
Yooooooo I know about iDoser... if anyone sends me a link download for Gate of Hades ill try it and tell you the outcoome
>>
>>17922309
OP here. This is what I use. Tips are blindfold. Noise canceling earbuds. DON'T MOVE WHILE LISTENJNG. And if you drift off on a thought bring yourself back
Listen to Gates Of Hades by Arielson Silva #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/autolikerbrasil/gates-of-hades
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.